Dear BMORG: Please publish who is getting the 10,000 ticket

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Re: Dear BMORG: Please publish who is getting the 10,000 tic

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:07 am

and maybe go introduce yourself to the board instead of throwing fucking grenades you precocious tit-mouse.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby ygmir » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 am

glitter-mouse wrote:
Mosquitopilate wrote:but they are not going to mess this up by picking who gets the 10,000 tix

this will be my second year and i'd be much happier without the 10k tickets going to veterans. the veterans stand in the way the evolution of BM. so giving the tickets out selectively to these people is tampering with the natural process.

we only really need the paid staff out there to layout the city and put the portapotties in position and then clean everything up in the end.

this, is a little dissapointing............especially the last statement.

everything else is superfluous - except the Man, and i wouldn't mind seeing him back on blocks of hay. i've seen pics from back the man-on-hay days and they looked cooler than putting him on a big tall structure. i say, get rid of the cranky more-burning-man-than-thou crowd - let them start their own festival. leave room for new blood. we'll make BM into what it's supposed to be NOW, not then. that's evolution.

the art installations are TOO BIG! everyone just stands in line and gawks at them. smaller is better. quality over quantity and mass.

and don't tell me about all the other essential needs that can only be met by veteran participants. those essential needs can be met by the new blood, or those services can be handled by professionals who should paid by the BMorg.

fewer veterans and their egos out there is all for the better.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby ygmir » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:we have egos because we've been there done that fucked this up burned that by mistake and quite frankly WE ARE MORE EXPERIENCED than a newb or a Birgin.

it is us who you come crying to.

it is us who protect you.

it is us who build this city, and with your help, sustain it into the future.

i suppose you are of the mind set to shoot grandma. because she talks too much and is taking up precious space and utilizing resources and her carbon footprint is too large.

well whippersnapper, sit down shut the fuck up and listen to your elders, one day you will DEMAND the same respect.

BTW, Fuck yer day.

*waiting for Simon to ask her if her sister is a stripper*
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 am

i know right?

i really feel like using the C word, as in "WHAT A DUMB C*NT"

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby lemur » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:we have egos because we've been there done that fucked this up burned that by mistake and quite frankly WE ARE MORE EXPERIENCED than a newb or a Birgin.

BTW, Fuck yer day.

I HAVE A BOOM BOX, AND 96 D BATTERIES.

WE DONT NEED NO STINKIN 90' DOME!!!
Don't link to anything here!
lemur

Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 am

no i just decided to go nuclear right off the bat, i've got a busy day and i cant stay to argue.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:21 am

DEAR TRILO AND OTHER MODERATORS PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY COMMENT....the "*" in the word C*NT is an "A"...

seriously...

i mean it.

dont censor me and my right to be oblique.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby Part Time » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:26 am

glitter-mouse wrote:
Mosquitopilate wrote:but they are not going to mess this up by picking who gets the 10,000 tix

this will be my second year and i'd be much happier without the 10k tickets going to veterans. the veterans stand in the way the evolution of BM. so giving the tickets out selectively to these people is tampering with the natural process.

we only really need the paid staff out there to layout the city and put the portapotties in position and then clean everything up in the end.

everything else is superfluous - except the Man, and i wouldn't mind seeing him back on blocks of hay. i've seen pics from back the man-on-hay days and they looked cooler than putting him on a big tall structure. i say, get rid of the cranky more-burning-man-than-thou crowd - let them start their own festival. leave room for new blood. we'll make BM into what it's supposed to be NOW, not then. that's evolution.

the art installations are TOO BIG! everyone just stands in line and gawks at them. smaller is better. quality over quantity and mass.

and don't tell me about all the other essential needs that can only be met by veteran participants. those essential needs can be met by the new blood, or those services can be handled by professionals who should paid by the BMorg.

fewer veterans and their egos out there is all for the better.

And the 2012 clueless award go's to >glitter mouse..
Part Time

Postby glitter-mouse » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:32 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:it is us who you come crying to.

we don't need your assistance.
glitter-mouse

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 am

yes dear, you keep saying that as you apply your playa scabies (glitter) to your sparkly little pony face.

god i love it when their IQ's are just double digits, it makes the ball - gag actually a functional apparatus instead of just for looks.

dum ficke gut, ja?

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:38 am

um sparklyrat, there is a LNT thingy we do out there, where you are supposed to clean up your OWN mouse shit, not the paid professionals...

do you have a paypal account?

i want to send you some money so you can buy a fucking clue.
one nation, under a groove.
Roberto Dobbisano

Postby BBadger » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:38 am

rawrmouse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
BBadger

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby H.G.Crosby » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:40 am

oh, it's a HIM?

i thought it was a SHE, based on the PMS soaked bitchiness.

yeah, thats right, i know you cant help being a slave to your hormones....now be a nice rag and run along.
Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™
H.G.Crosby

Postby lemur » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:42 am

glitter-mouse wrote:
Simon of the Playa wrote:it is us who you come crying to.

we don't need your assistance.

if you get dosed and end up rolling around in the dust smearing feces all over yerself and throwing it at people while growling and mumbling about the unicorns and insisting that you want your blankie... hopefully you will remember this..

'dont need your assistance'

thankfully the veteran rangers will be there to drag you out of that particular level of hell!!

hooray for veteran burners!!
lemur

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 am

lemur, you may be a pasty, dance camp hating lamplighter, but i love you anyways...

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby glitter-mouse » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:00 am

Roberto Dobbisano wrote:where you are supposed to clean up your OWN mouse shit, not the paid professionals...

the veterans are some of the worst moop offenders. especially those ridiculously large esplanade camps that are responsible for tons of moop. there will always be moop no matter what, and there is a simple process of paying people to clean it up.
glitter-mouse

Postby glitter-mouse » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:08 am

lemur wrote:if you get dosed and end up rolling around in the dust...

oh, that old tale. if the heat doesn't get you then the many thousands of people running around dosing people with spray bottles will.

i'll be sure to bring my little covered safety-cup with me everywhere i go. i'll also be sure to run away from any single males as they are all obvious predators that i need to be protected from by the wise and powerful veterans... oh, but most of you didn't get tickets this year. boo hoo. what will i ever do without you?
glitter-mouse

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:09 am

There is just not enough fuck in the world to truly express how much "fuck you" im feeling right now...

Stupid is as stupid does....and you my dear are obviously a veteran at being as dense as wood.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby The CO » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:09 am

Hi Glittermouse.

I am glad you have a lot of enthusiasm after your first year. Please understand that running this event is not as simple as marking the streets, placing potties, and cleaning up at the end. There is so much more to it....

Tell you what, volunteer with a department this year. Any of them. Maybe more than one. Put in some work during the event, and then come tell everyone here how simple it it.

Because at this point, your lack of knowledge is showing through like a turd in a punchbowl.
M*A*S*H 4207th: An army of fun.
I don't care what the borg says: feather-wearers will NOT be served in Rosie's Bar.
Yes, I am the arbiter of doing it right or wrong. Guess which one you are!
The CO

Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207th/404: Error

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:11 am

Go troll over on tribe, they may appreciate your uppity bullshit there, but we know better here, we're vets.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby ygmir » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:11 am

glitter-mouse wrote:
Roberto Dobbisano wrote:where you are supposed to clean up your OWN mouse shit, not the paid professionals...

the veterans are some of the worst moop offenders. especially those ridiculously large esplanade camps that are responsible for tons of moop. there will always be moop no matter what, and there is a simple process of paying people to clean it up.

gotta be a sock.........no, no really.......no one who's read anything about TTITD, would be this "trollish"..............

and, if as stated you are a guy, I'd suggest you calm down, and do some reading and learning. Maybe, to out in the jack yard, and back off for a while, until you understand.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:15 am

Glitter mouse is a Guy?

Ok makes sense in a twink kind of way...

" you go girl"...

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby Mitch » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:48 am

Won't it be obvious which camps got tickets? They'll be the ones that are there.
Mitch

Postby glitter-mouse » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:03 am

you don't have to believe me that the problem with burning man is the veterans.

BMorg has basically laid it out for you: 40% of tickets went to virgins and that was no accident. and you can be sure that about 40% went to 2nd and 3rd participants - also no accident. that's why so many veteran theme camps are crying that they don't have tickets - it's because the BMorg doesn't really want you guys there. theme camps, seriously? i'd have to be a member of most of these camps to even try to decipher what their special themes are. it's basically: "our theme this year is a geo dome with couches and a bar." the art cars for the most part are seriously hazardous. do we really need another school bus with a deck welded on top?

the new burning man can do without these things and these attitudes.
glitter-mouse

Postby lemur » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:06 am

glitter-mouse wrote:you don't have to believe me that the problem with burning man is the veterans.

BMorg has basically laid it out for you: 40% of tickets went to virgins and that was no accident. and you can be sure that about 40% went to 2nd and 3rd participants - also no accident. that's why so many veteran theme camps are crying that they don't have tickets - it's because the BMorg doesn't really want you guys there. theme camps, seriously? i'd have to be a member of most of these camps to even try to decipher what their special themes are. it's basically: "our theme this year is a geo dome with couches and a bar." the art cars for the most part are seriously hazardous. do we really need another school bus with a deck welded on top?

the new burning man can do without these things and these attitudes.

BORING SOCK IS BORING.
lemur

Postby The CO » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:10 am

Ok, I tried to be nice.

Fuck off plebe. You have no idea what you are talking about.

If the borg doesn't want old veteran theme camps there, then why are they making tickets available to old veteran theme camps?

2nd try:

Glittermouse- please go introduce yourself in the proper thread, read the FAQ, and educate yourself before attempting to speak.
I don't care what the borg says: feather-wearers will NOT be served in Rosie's Bar.
The CO

Postby wh..sh » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:24 am

glitter-mouse wrote:this will be my second year and i'd be much happier without the 10k tickets going to veterans. the veterans stand in the way the evolution of BM. so giving the tickets out selectively to these people is tampering with the natural process.

we? *gulp*
Honestly, as a fairly new burner, I wouldn't go to a burning man run by newbies (such as you and I).

glitter-mouse wrote:the art installations are TOO BIG! everyone just stands in line and gawks at them. smaller is better. quality over quantity and mass.

"everyone just stands in line and gawks at them" - :? Isn't that the point?
Really!!? If you went to burning man last year and you saw art work like Charon, this statement is clearly a joke.

glitter-mouse wrote:and don't tell me about all the other essential needs that can only be met by veteran participants. those essential needs can be met by the new blood, or those services can be handled by professionals who should paid by the BMorg.

Come and talk to me when you build a stylish 3rd storey shower where I could shower while viewing the entire BRC.

glitter-mouse wrote:fewer veterans and their egos out there is all for the better.

That applies to both new and old alike.
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
wh..sh

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 am

why bother C.O.

shit mouse is obviously a sock, a troll, or god forbid, even worse, a stupid fucking troll who doesnt even realize they are a troll because they really are, that fucking stupid.

you wanna play?

Lets play ShitterMouse, My Name is ENDER and i will Win.

you wanna go there, lets fucking tango darling, i will spit out your carcass onto the heap with all of the other bones.

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby The CO » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:40 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:why bother C.O.

Good manners are what separates us from the lower animals, like junebugs, pigeons, and sea cucumbers.
The CO

Postby BBadger » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:43 am

The CO wrote:
Simon of the Playa wrote:why bother C.O.

Good manners are what separates us from the lower animals, like junebugs, pigeons, and sea cucumbers.

And rodents?
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
BBadger

Burning Since: I'm not sure

PreviousNext

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion