C'mon now........

All things outside of Burning Man.

Re: C'mon now........

Postby piehole » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Finxiekins wrote:Hey, hey piehole, would you consider me a friend? LOL



*nods* but but but i'm gonna do what it takes for my camp-mates first!
hope you understand sheila-face
Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
User avatar
piehole
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: South Carolina
Burning Since: 2012

Re: C'mon now........

Postby moonrise » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 pm

No it's not snowing, or raining...we're in a 60+ year record dry spell. Bring PLENTY of dust protection for your piehole!

And Doc invites everyone :) not just the petty women (although there are more men at the burn, so maybe he's just trying to level the playing feild) and he's doing a fine job I might add. ;)

See ya there!
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
User avatar
moonrise
 
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 pm
Location: Silver Circle; Reno, Tahoe, Vegas

Re: C'mon now........

Postby piehole » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Yes please, friends, extended ePlaya family, bring plenty of dust protection for me.
Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
User avatar
piehole
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: South Carolina
Burning Since: 2012

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Finxiekins » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:56 pm

piehole wrote:
Finxiekins wrote:Hey, hey piehole, would you consider me a friend? LOL



*nods* but but but i'm gonna do what it takes for my camp-mates first!
hope you understand sheila-face

HAHA! I know, and that's good. I was just joking anyhow. :D
User avatar
Finxiekins
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Savannah » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Hehe . . . The Piehole & Shielaface Variety Hour. :lol:
User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
 
Posts: 10524
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: 2000

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Finxiekins » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Savannah wrote:Hehe . . . The Piehole & Shielaface Variety Hour. :lol:

Featuring singing, dancing and plenty of top-hats.
User avatar
Finxiekins
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Savannah » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Finxiekins wrote:
Savannah wrote:Hehe . . . The Piehole & Shielaface Variety Hour. :lol:

Featuring singing, dancing and plenty of top-hats.


Even the audience must wear top hats. It's part of the dress code.

(Stadium seating.)
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
 
Posts: 10524
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: 2000

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Finxiekins » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Savannah wrote:
Finxiekins wrote:
Savannah wrote:Hehe . . . The Piehole & Shielaface Variety Hour. :lol:

Featuring singing, dancing and plenty of top-hats.


Even the audience must wear top hats. It's part of the dress code.

(Stadium seating.)


Surely! Forget the superbowl, it's all about the piehole and sheilaface variety hour!
User avatar
Finxiekins
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: C'mon now........

Postby piehole » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Drink up mothafuckas!
Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
User avatar
piehole
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: South Carolina
Burning Since: 2012

Re: C'mon now........

Postby FIGJAM » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Piehole protection device initiated....................

















Image




8)
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
User avatar
FIGJAM
 
Posts: 7072
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Eric » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 pm

moonrise wrote:(although there are more men at the burn, so maybe he's just trying to level the playing feild)


Lucky, lucky me.

*heh*
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
User avatar
Eric
Moderator
 
Posts: 7108
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Re: C'mon now........

Postby piehole » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:36 pm

I have no idea what's going on.


So here's a song I really like.

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
User avatar
piehole
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: South Carolina
Burning Since: 2012

Re: C'mon now........

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:15 am

piehole wrote:I have no idea what's going on.


So here's a song I really like.

Couldn't find Pancake Bunny...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37421
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: C'mon now........

Postby wh..sh » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:24 am

theCryptofishist wrote:
piehole wrote:I have no idea what's going on.


So here's a song I really like.

Couldn't find Pancake Bunny...


Piehole - This is for future reference.
Image
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
User avatar
wh..sh
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: C'mon now........

Postby piehole » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:28 am

That is such an old threadbomb though
Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
User avatar
piehole
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: South Carolina
Burning Since: 2012

Re: C'mon now........

Postby lemur » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:36 am

piehole wrote:That is such an old threadbomb though


some people still listen to Pink Floyd..
Don't link to anything here!
User avatar
lemur
 
Posts: 3599
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: Madagascar
Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp

Re: C'mon now........

Postby piehole » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 am

lemur wrote:
piehole wrote:That is such an old threadbomb though


some people still listen to Pink Floyd..


Listen, lemur, shut up
Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
User avatar
piehole
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: South Carolina
Burning Since: 2012

Re: C'mon now........

Postby TomServo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:49 pm

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!
Image
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
User avatar
TomServo
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Re: C'mon now........

Postby MisaBlue » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Trishntek wrote:MisaBlue wrote:
But look at the picture below...if there are no ups and downs...if there is just one level routine...there is no life anymore...


Thank you Misa, for that beautiful metaphor. As one who understands each wave of that EKG and the flexing, relaxing, expanding and contracting of that heart muscle,,, it is the essence of life. But I have never really put it together as you just did. THANK YOU

I really look forward to our next hug,,,, jus' sayin'



Thank you and be sure our next hug will be just .. ahhh...awesome. ;)
_______________________________________________________________________________
We please those who say it is impossible not to hinder those who are already doing it.
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Trishntek » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:34 am

YAY!
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
User avatar
Trishntek
 
Posts: 3464
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm
Location: Ventura, CA, USA
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Finxiekins » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:28 pm

TomServo wrote:IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!
Image

That is truly a beautiful thing.
User avatar
Finxiekins
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Trishntek » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:38 pm

One thing about Burning Man I really like is the opportunity to get in touch with your feces,,,, errrr species,,,, ummmm yeah.
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
User avatar
Trishntek
 
Posts: 3464
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm
Location: Ventura, CA, USA
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Re: C'mon now........

Postby SquirrelHead » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:43 pm

ygmir wrote:perhaps true, Ibhat.
but, you can be Eeyore, or Tigger. you decide.
If I go down, I'd rather go down fightin, with a smile, knowing I did all I could, than sittin in the swimming pool, bitchin' because I'm wet.


HAHA That is awesome! I am planning my trip and and buying and building fun things to take to the playa. No, I don't have my ticket...yet. I am having a great time meeting new people and learning what it takes to survive the playa. If it doesn't happen for me this year I will be that much more prepared for next year (but I WILL find a ticket). I am much happier moving forward instead of sitting in the shit talking about how much it stinks.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
dirty little reclaimed BURGIN. Ruining Burning Man since 2012.
User avatar
SquirrelHead
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Re: C'mon now........

Postby ygmir » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:39 pm

SquirrelHead wrote:
ygmir wrote:perhaps true, Ibhat.
but, you can be Eeyore, or Tigger. you decide.
If I go down, I'd rather go down fightin, with a smile, knowing I did all I could, than sittin in the swimming pool, bitchin' because I'm wet.


HAHA That is awesome! I am planning my trip and and buying and building fun things to take to the playa. No, I don't have my ticket...yet. I am having a great time meeting new people and learning what it takes to survive the playa. If it doesn't happen for me this year I will be that much more prepared for next year (but I WILL find a ticket). I am much happier moving forward instead of sitting in the shit talking about how much it stinks.


yay for Squirrelhead!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25989
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Lassen Forge » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Way to go, Komrade!!! You are to rock, head of squirr... rr.. err... Squirrel? SQUIRREL??!!

OH SHITSKI! IS SQUIRREL!!! MOOSE MUST BE CLOSE TO BEHIND!!! MUST TO BURN ZEEKRET PLANS, MELT MICROFILM, AND PUT WIRE REKORDER INTO DISPOSAL OF GRABAGE...

Must to warn Boris Darlink, then to call Fearless Leader... Wait, I **AM** Fearless leader.

Must to get on red phone to Kremlin, call Komrade Fidel in Havana, have him to warm up ICBM fleet, is time to do retaliation first strike...
User avatar
Lassen Forge
Moderator
 
Posts: 5322
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:35 pm
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Re: C'mon now........

Postby ygmir » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Bay Bridge Sue wrote:Way to go, Komrade!!! You are to rock, head of squirr... rr.. err... Squirrel? SQUIRREL??!!

OH SHITSKI! IS SQUIRREL!!! MOOSE MUST BE CLOSE TO BEHIND!!! MUST TO BURN ZEEKRET PLANS, MELT MICROFILM, AND PUT WIRE REKORDER INTO DISPOSAL OF GRABAGE...

Must to warn Boris Darlink, then to call Fearless Leader... Wait, I **AM** Fearless leader.

Must to get on red phone to Kremlin, call Komrade Fidel in Havana, have him to warm up ICBM fleet, is time to do retaliation first strike...


and dear komrade, you must hoping Gidney and Kloid, do not appear.........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25989
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: C'mon now........

Postby moonrise » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Now I am scared peon; where will you be leading us **FEARLESS LEADER** ??
Honestly, I'm shaking in my boots....will there be relocations??
Will we (ticketed) newbies and birgins be snatched off the street? *shaking* :shock: and :? confused!?!
(Is secret, but I will tell...I have MOOP-czar connections, but he has disapeared!! we are all much very worried for his safety and safe return)
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
User avatar
moonrise
 
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 pm
Location: Silver Circle; Reno, Tahoe, Vegas

Re: C'mon now........

Postby Trishntek » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:48 pm

moonrise wrote:Now I am scared peon; where will you be leading us **FEARLESS LEADER** ??
Honestly, I'm shaking in my boots....will there be relocations??
Will we (ticketed) newbies and birgins be snatched off the street? *shaking* :shock: and :? confused!?!
(Is secret, but I will tell...I have MOOP-czar connections, but he has disapeared!! we are all much very worried for his safety and safe return)

I solemnly swear not to penetrate them deeply.
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
User avatar
Trishntek
 
Posts: 3464
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm
Location: Ventura, CA, USA
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Re: C'mon now........

Postby moonrise » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Nice to see ya' back TnT. :)

I'm still concerned about the other fearless leader(s)!

I'm a good escape artist and have many allies ready to assist in my (mounting, ever increasing) plans, muhahahaaaa!!
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
User avatar
moonrise
 
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 pm
Location: Silver Circle; Reno, Tahoe, Vegas

Re: C'mon now........

Postby lbhat » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Trishntek wrote:Well it is good to see our resident Pagan Norseman continues to calm the sea of despair! Huggggggsss to you my friend! I've read and responded to so much "The sky is falling!" threads the past two days, I wondered whether the burner community had lost all touch with reality!

Yeah, I'm guilty of acquiring (and succeeding) more tickets than needed just to insure my camp mates would have options. I am positive many theme camp sponsors did the same thing and those tickets will be pouring out of the wood work soon. If there was ever a time when insecurities were showing, this has got to be the epitome of mass hysteria.

Thank you yggy. I'm so proud to know you.

And fishy? hugggggs for you dear one! You changed the batteries in that vibrator yet?
User avatar
lbhat
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: So Calif

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests