New Sticky Threads and Forum

Want to request a new feature? You've come to the right place...

New Sticky Threads and Forum

Postby trilobyte » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:06 pm

FYI, I wanted to point out a couple new things I've added to the board. This year, a lot of camps and projects are facing some serious challenges in recruiting members to help them cover their essential needs. In years past, we've had 'artists seeking stages' and 'stages seeking artists' threads to help people connect on the boards, and to help meet the challenge in 2012 I've created a couple new sticky threads.

Please feel free to pass those links along as you see fit. They're intended for camp and project leaders (or their representatives) to post listings to the community. ePlaya has nearly 37,000 members (more than 10K of those users have joined since last summer), those ranks include a lot of good people who want to help and participate.

I've also created a 2012 Mutant Vehicles forum under the 2012 event category.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: New Sticky Threads and Forum

Postby bubbavic » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Thanks Trilo!
aka FlyingSquirrel =)
bubbavic

Re: New Sticky Threads and Forum

Postby trilobyte » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 pm

No problem. I know it's still early in the cycle for a lot of camps and projects, but for others it really does take all year. And some of the newbies and returning burners are excited to help out, anything we can do to help people get connected is a good thing.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to Feature Requests