What to wear? What not to wear? Where to find and how to make anything from goggles to fantastic pieces of playawear.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
- Posts: 5812
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
- Location: Your mom's tent
- Burning Since: I'm not sure
Yes....nudity and bicycles are banned this year.
"aw shucks.." - Eric
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 2:32 pm
- Location: Fullerton, CA.
- Burning Since: 2009
- Camp Name: AV
I heard that, since last year was so successful, the Bmorg actually is in the process of paving the desert down to prevent any further dust storms. The BMORG is banning dust!
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 pm
- Burning Since: 2011
- Camp Name: Everlasting Fuck-you's
They spray the streets with dihydrogen monoxide in observance of the dust ban. The naked people get all spazzy and follow the truck around rubbing the shit in their faces. It's creepy. We try to warn 'em. It says right on the truck.
That shit will kill you.
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:05 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
- Burning Since: 2004
- Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D
Just keep your haboobs covered.
- Posts: 16510
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Burning Since: 1996
Return to Clothing & Playawear
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests