Daily giving project The Gift Prolific needs campers!

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.

Daily giving project The Gift Prolific needs campers!

Postby jcoffy » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:35 pm

My name is Joshua Coffy. I am a 5 year burner. Next year I am bringing the Gift Prolific Project to the playa. Inspired by Burning Man and the nature of giving to the community, I have created a very cool art project. I am giving gifts away every single day. I started from last year's burn night and will finish at next year's burn night. Then I am painting a painting about each gift. I will paint 8 or so paintings on playa. I blog the paintings along with each gift experience. At the event in 2012,[b] I will give all of the paintings away![/b] People will be able to track their painting on my website to see the gift that inspired their painting.
You can see the project at www.thegiftprolific.com

I am looking to join up with an established camp. I am a hard worker and willing to do a lot of lifting, painting, making....etc. Or even better yet I am looking for people that wanna ake my vision and dream happen on playa this year! Any and all advice welcomed. If you wanna make this happen with me please get in touch with me. I need a good core group. This camp will be small but big on content. Giving these paintings away will be amazing. I NEED YOUR HELP! I have big plans and need extra hands in making it happen. Thanks for your time. Take care....get in touch with me now!
jcoffy

Re: Daily giving project The Gift Prolific needs campers!

Postby lucky420 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Your artwork is just so darn cool. I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a camp that wants to adopt you...hope to see you in the dust!
Oh my god, it's HUGE!
lucky420

Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: Daily giving project The Gift Prolific needs campers!

Postby jcoffy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Thank you Lucky! You will have to stop by and get a painting!!!! Take care. See you on the Playa!
jcoffy

Return to 2012 Theme Camps