Supply and Demand

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Supply and Demand

Postby Leo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:34 am

Other than being extremely pissed about not getting my tickets, I'm trying to be philosophical about the "growing pains" and the current state of Burning Man. To accommodate the demand, there might be some long term solutions:
1. Find an east coast location and have Burning Man East & Burning Man West (like the Fillmore East & Fillmore West).
2. Eliminate the ticket price tiers, and set a single ticket price, say $400.00, with non-transferable tickets.
3. Have two burns in the Black Rock Desert, one in July, the other in August.
4. As suggested by others, increase the population of BRC, but burn the man on Friday night and burn the temple on Saturday night to allow for a bigger exodus window.
5. Stop telling your friends and family what a great time you had at Burning Man.
Best Regards,
Leo
Leo

Re: Supply and Demand

Postby lemur » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 am

or none of those.. i thought you were being philosophical!! ..not.. looking for ways to keep doing the same thing...skirting around the reality of the situation by adding a second burning man

how about stuff like this:

"The highest thing for me would be to gaze upon life without desire, and not like the dog, with hanging-out tongue: To be happy in gazing: free from the grip and greed of selfishness.."

Don't link to anything here!
lemur

Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp

Re: Supply and Demand

Postby Leo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Hey Lemur,
I thought my ideas were brilliant!
Best Regards,
Leo
Leo

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion