Other than being extremely pissed about not getting my tickets, I'm trying to be philosophical about the "growing pains" and the current state of Burning Man. To accommodate the demand, there might be some long term solutions:
1. Find an east coast location and have Burning Man East & Burning Man West (like the Fillmore East & Fillmore West).
2. Eliminate the ticket price tiers, and set a single ticket price, say $400.00, with non-transferable tickets.
3. Have two burns in the Black Rock Desert, one in July, the other in August.
4. As suggested by others, increase the population of BRC, but burn the man on Friday night and burn the temple on Saturday night to allow for a bigger exodus window.
5. Stop telling your friends and family what a great time you had at Burning Man.