HELLO Arizona!

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

HELLO Arizona!

Postby F117NH » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:15 am

Hello my wonderful friends!

This year I find myself moving down from Reno, nv to Prescott, AZ for school.

Last year on the playa I met a new friend at the BRC airport (I'm pretty sure her burner name was "Neet"...?)who is part of the Prescott Burners and I am trying to get in contact with that group, and really any AZ Burner Group!
Seeing that i will be moving down just before the burn and starting school I will not be going this year! :( It will be the first time I have missed a burn in over 8 years!
So I ask you to point me in the direction of the Prescott and AZ burners so that I don't feel so left out of all the fun that I see every day in Reno.

Thanks a Ton!
Dan Dan

Re: HELLO Arizona!

Postby Sassy Britches » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:01 am

Welcome to AZ! Here is the link to then AZ Regional, and you'll see a number of links from there - http://azburners.org/. May is the regional burn, Saguaro Man. If you are ever in the Phoenix area, just send me a PM, we'd be happy to meet you and show ou around town. Best of luck with your move! Prescott is in a beautiful part of the state.
Sassy Britches

Re: HELLO Arizona!

Postby scotto » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 am

Dan Dan,

So awesome to hear you will be moving to the Great State of AZ!!!

Even tho you will not be making the Burn - in past years we have hosted a NBLB (No Burner Left Behind) gatherings; I am sure 2012 will be no different.

Look forward to meeting you soon...

- Co-RC
- Burning man Lifer/Geek/Zealot
Burning Man is a Participatory Sport! Lead by Example!
Camp Name: PolyParadise

Return to Regionals & Events