who loved pinky's?

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Postby jaywalker » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:56 pm

I love Pinky's. I had the pleasure of being there at least once a day to hang out. It's great seeing Pinky, Roy and the rest of the kick-ass folk that get the Prim Patty set-up. Must say it's one of the reasons I bring up extra booze and mixers to kick back for the best times. Pinky's b-day party was insane, lots of good folks, drinks and tunes.

I loved being pimped out by my friend to nuzzle on all the necks that she brought to me on the crows nest and everywhere else. I love Pinky's for helping me lose Thursday. :wink:

I love waiting to see if there will be another decompression shindig again this year.
jaywalker

Postby Fix » Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:25 pm

PINKY'S !!!! Is the hot spot, not only for plain ol' fun but the people!!!

I have to say that Player in a our short time together gave me a real insight of the BM tribe experience is all about. I want to Thank him and his beautiful lady Sassy, along with Craig, Toni and my buddy Tommy...what a heck of a deal, real people with real hearts giving happiness and cheer.

and it is true Abby Road has a whole new meaning now...

We Love you guys!

Lance
Fix

Postby KristieEB » Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:48 pm

I had a ton of fun at Pinky's this year (my first year). I think I had so much fun there that I missed half of the amazing city ... but if I was having fun so what? right?

I danced on stage with a girlfriend and made a chiropractors day (even if he lost his King card) There is a pic of that on page 6 of the abovelisted link to pics of pinky's.

It was an amazing place and I was happy to bless you all with mist.

The music was AMAZING ... I would love to get a copy of the set I heard Friday afternoon, if you are willing! The smoothies ... OMG! YUM!

Congrats all of you and next year I'll bring a bottle of vodka for y'all!
KristieEB

Postby que.f.o. » Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:22 am

Yes, it is absolutely true. Pinkys kicks major ass!. In 2001, I camped across the street and spent lots of time dancing and drinking. In 2002, we
camped with Pinky's camp, spent about 75% of my time there, loosing about 2-3 days in a wonderful haze of drink, dance, and comraderie. We gave many of the crew our In-Sanity Preservers/Free Pass Home pendents, just in case one got lost wandering the Unknow World(hoped the Pass helped). This year, we camped across the city with the Otters. When I showed up at Pinkys, I was treated like a long-lost brother, given hugs and kisses by Sassy and Luscious, and told my spot at the bar was still reserved for me. I didn't spend nearly enough time with you wonderful Pirates, though did see the Abbey Road performance. The Beatles will never be the same. Keep it up guys. Pinky's is what Burningman is all about. I can vividly remember dancing my ass off one night, looking out over the throngs of amazing people, and thinking "there is more absolute JOY right here, right now, than any other place on the planet". We will be back! Love you all
Eric
que.f.o.

Previous

Return to Experiences at Burning Man