Canceling pre-sale registration? increase/decrease #...

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Canceling pre-sale registration? increase/decrease #...

Postby InGearX » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:13 pm

I am just curious if there is a way for a person to cancel their pre-sale registration / purchase ?

and is there a way tot edit the quantity after registration?

also if initially registering for one ticket - for pre-sale - and not winning - how can one increase the request to two tickets for the main sale?

thank you...
InGearX

Re: Canceling pre-sale registration? increase/decrease #...

Postby trilobyte » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 pm

No, you may not increase the quantity of tickets requested after the registration/drawing.

As for canceling or requesting a change to a registration during the registration period, contact participant services at partiserv(at)burningman(dot)com with your request. Be sure to include both the name and the email address you used for registration.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby InGearX » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 am

trilobyte wrote:No, you may not increase the quantity of tickets requested after the registration/drawing.

As for canceling or requesting a change to a registration during the registration period, contact participant services at partiserv(at)burningman(dot)com with your request. Be sure to include both the name and the email address you used for registration.

hmmm this is not good

if right now I want to register to buy one

but if I do not win I want to upgrade my request to two tickets

:(
InGearX

Postby remi » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:22 am

trilobyte wrote:No, you may not increase the quantity of tickets requested after the registration/drawing.

This is great. I'm going to email them now and see if they can decrease my presale registration from 4 to 2.
Can you at least admit that nuclear explosions are awesome!?
remi

Postby trilobyte » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 am

@InGearX - unless you've got a specific need to have it in time for the holidays, you should probably consider canceling your registration for the pre-sale and waiting for the main sale. Otherwise, have the other person you'll be getting tickets with get his/her own ticket.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion