No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.
Posted in this week's Jack Rabbit Speaks
newsletter, it bears repeating here.
Jack Rabbit Speaks wrote:
Have you always wanted to have a design considered for an official Burning Man project, but didn't know how? Have you been dying to share your deep love of typography and clean design with the larger Burning Man community? Well, this is your big chance! We're currently seeking contact with new designers for our design pool. So if you're an experienced graphic designer brimming with creative, amazing ideas who is comfortable working with illustration and photograph and is also savvy in setting up files for press, get in touch with us! (If you've previously sent us your info you do not need to re-submit unless your portfolio has changed dramatically.)
- send an email to design(at)burningman(dot)com and include a link where we can view samples of your work,
- or if your pieces aren't online, you are also welcome to send samples to us in the mail (include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you need your
items returned to you.) Mail can be sent to Burning Man, Attn: Design, PO Box 884688, San Francisco, CA 94188-4688
- Please indicate what types of projects you like to work on best, and what you feel are your design strengths.
We have several projects throughout the year for which we have calls for submissions, and we'd love to include you for consideration
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12528
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
- Location: San Francisco
- Burning Since: 2004
- Camp Name: Eridu Society
Yes! Please submit your entries!
The Pottie Project is also still in need of entries for a sign that will be prominently displayed on all...ALL...hand sanitizer stations in our fair city. The goal is a non-language specific graphic depicting the essential tenets of Excremental Correctness. Please no silliness or off topic. This is a serious bragging rights opportunity.
Please post whatcha got on "Get Involved>All about participating in the pottie-project".
- Posts: 2566
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:07 pm
- Location: LOS of the Pottie doors
- Burning Since: 1999
- Camp Name: Pottie Central
Return to Get Involved!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests