Lodi/Stockton to the BRC monday

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

Lodi/Stockton to the BRC monday

Postby burnwithme » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:11 pm

It looks like due to work it will be Monday afternoon before I get to head for BRC. Currently traveling alone so I have a couple available seats and pulling a travel trailer with more than sufficient space for any cargo. Not looking for gas money, just company on the road trip. Let me know if I can help. I don't even mind if it is a little out of the way, It is all about the Journey. Forth time burner and have always given safe rides to other burners.
Time is precious, waste it wisely.
burnwithme

Postby nostratomas » Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:25 am

this guy is in our camp and has very shifty eyes. I don't know about him. who even let him in our camp anyway. twat a nut job. and he just wants someone to hear his boring, never ending, stories about the time he actually went to the big city and saw all the tall buildings. talk about loser, he was in Fresno. cheese an' bread.

But seriously Jon, good luck finding some riders.

Tomas Verde
Master of Overkill
Transcendent FunKtions
9:30 Mercury
burnit@loftangeles.com

Oh yeah, he only has old 8 tracks. so you might want to bring some soma, a loud mp3 player and perhaps a stun gun.
If you can't ride it, burn it.
nostratomas

Postby burnwithme » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:18 pm

Wow and he was so nice to me at one time. Well the offer still stands and he is far off from any boring stories of Fresno. If you want big city stories they will be from NY and if you want small city stories they will be from a town 1/2 the size of BRC in Iowa. Hope everybody has a great burn. See you there.
burnwithme

Postby nostratomas » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:44 pm

does everyone know that I was kidding? Jon is part of our camp, comes from good stock, and the like.
nostratomas

Postby burnwithme » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:59 pm

It was a Joke, I am confused how did he get so many facts right then (well except the name is Ken). Hope fully I will see you some time this week in that big city you live in (you can buy me a beer for getting my name wrong twice). If not I'll see you in San Jose on Sat.

BTW> offer still stands if somebody is looking fro a ride to BRC.
burnwithme

Postby nostratomas » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:00 pm

right then Ken.
nostratomas

stockton to BRC

Postby naga brain » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:33 am

You ought to post this on the Sav Valley Burner's list on Tribe.net. In fact there is a guy in Sac who needs transport of a trike. Not sure if he needs a ride or not. His handle there is JarJar.

I too am in Stockton, and while I have transport (my Nissan + a trailer), I have a full complement + another vehicle in caravan. We intend to leave Stockton around Noonish on Monday and have 2 stops planned. One: Truckee River for a swim in the afternoon and then Carson exit in Reno for water & last minute provisions. You are welcome to caravan with us if you'd like.
It's about beer O'clock guys....where's my riot?
naga brain

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: The Perpetual Dome Builders

Postby naga brain » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:38 am

It's about beer O'clock guys....where's my riot?
naga brain

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: The Perpetual Dome Builders

Return to 2004 Share