LA Decomp

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Re: LA Decomp

Postby Elderberry » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 am

That's why I was asking if cpart lived in L.A. Food trucks have come a long way from those trucks that rolled up to construction sites to feed the workers. Even $10.00 would be a deal at some of the more gourmet trucks with a huge following. Going to events downtown, like the art walk, the sheer number and the variety of offerings are mind boggling. In fact, we even have a food truck festival once a year now.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
Elderberry

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Homiesinheaven » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 am

mudpuppy000 wrote:Well, I was planning on going but decided to go check out the eagle rock music festival before. The low end theory stage was amazing. Anyway, I had so much fun I never made it to decompression. :o

oh shit, good call! Low End Theory is awesome and i bet burners would have loved the music they play if they were at Decomp.
Homiesinheaven

Burning Since: 2008

Postby cpart » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:45 am

I love Low End Theory, would have rather gone to that event.

I'll take advice someone gave before, volunteering. If I go next year I'll volunteer.
cpart

Burning Since: 2010

Postby mudpuppy000 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:57 am

Homiesinheaven wrote:
mudpuppy000 wrote:Well, I was planning on going but decided to go check out the eagle rock music festival before. The low end theory stage was amazing. Anyway, I had so much fun I never made it to decompression. :o

oh shit, good call! Low End Theory is awesome and i bet burners would have loved the music they play if they were at Decomp.

Yeah, I kept wondering why none of those acts ever made it to decomp since it was in their backyard... I guess I know why! I couldn't pass up seeing all of them at once. :)
Orphan Endorphin Camp
Micro/Homebrew - Infused Vodkas - Magic Goats
http://orphanendorphin.com/
mudpuppy000

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Orphan Endorphin

Postby mudpuppy000 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:59 am

jkisha wrote:That's why I was asking if cpart lived in L.A. Food trucks have come a long way from those trucks that rolled up to construction sites to feed the workers. Even $10.00 would be a deal at some of the more gourmet trucks with a huge following. Going to events downtown, like the art walk, the sheer number and the variety of offerings are mind boggling. In fact, we even have a food truck festival once a year now.

Yeah, I guess I should have been more specific... Most food trucks I've seen lately are $$$. I think I paid $7 for french fries from one on saturday. :O
Orphan Endorphin Camp
Micro/Homebrew - Infused Vodkas - Magic Goats
http://orphanendorphin.com/
mudpuppy000

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Orphan Endorphin

Postby Kontradiction » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Sorry I missed it but signed up for the email List + FB Page. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it out to the next Event. :)
'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum'

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper, They Live

Kickass Cook, Bitchin' Mixologist, Good Friend, Constant Student of Life, Experienced Kinkster-
Kontradiction

Previous

Return to Regionals & Events