Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.

Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby tattoogoddess » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:59 pm

If you could have any DJ at Burning Man or DJ's who would they be?

Im throwing out-

Skrillex
Deadmau5
Bassnectar (yeah I know he was there before)
Prodigy
Apextwins - Tell me windowlicker is not hot!
maladroit- Burning Man is like a second job, except you pay to work there.
Burning Man is just the pre party for exodus! - fellow burner during exodus
http://burnon.wix.com/bloodbathandbeyond
User avatar
tattoogoddess
 
Posts: 1943
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:22 pm
Location: Iowa
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: bloodbath and beyond

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby dj_john69 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:22 pm

tattoogoddess wrote:If you could have any DJ at Burning Man or DJ's who would they be?

Im throwing out-

Skrillex
Deadmau5
Bassnectar (yeah I know he was there before)
Prodigy
Apextwins - Tell me windowlicker is not hot!


Skrillex - Too dirty for him to go
Deadmau5 - Big bitch about dirt and dust...wont go
Bassnectar - WHO ?? haha
Prodigy - Would love to see them there !!
Apextwins - Would be cool as well

Id love to see Moby doing 3 hour a set out there !! Plus add Afrojack, Laidback Luke and Daft Punk,
Fuck you, fuck you...you're cool, fuck you !!
dj_john69
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:18 pm
Location: Nevada
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Root Society & Osiris & BRS

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby hookahdude » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Junkie XL
BT
of course Tiesto
Rexx Arcana

yeah.. that'd be my line up...
Hookah Dude
"In war-time the word patriotism means suppression of truth” - Siegfried Sassoon
I AM AN ASSHAT!!!
(Shooting for 2012 with my better half!)
User avatar
hookahdude
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:22 am

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby Simon of the Playa » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:48 pm

AccordionMan
Ania P
Austrian Boys
Autobahn
Bachmann, Al
Barefoot Becky
Black ForestBd
Bohemian Dutch
Buffalo Touch
Busta,Jim Band
Busta, Mollie
Casuals
Chardon Polka
Charm City Sd
Continentals
Deluxe Tones
Diddle Styx
Drzewicki,S.Bd
DyVersaCo
Europa Band
Fritz's PolkaB
GarysRidgeland
Gora, John
Guca, Ed
Honky Express
Hyrczyk, Bud
Karl &CtryDtch
Lee, Linda
Lewan, Jan
Litt'l Fisherm
Meixner, Alex
New Braunfels
New Phaze
Ostanek,Walter
Polka Beetbox
Polka Brothers
Polka Maestre
PolkaPlus Band
Polkaholics
Polkanauts
Prytko, Johnny
Raving Polka
Red Raven Orch
SalzburgerEcho
Squeezebox
Sturr, Jimmy
Surratt, Mike
Swingmasters
The Boys
The Kava's
The Mad Maggies
The Music Box
Tomsick, Joey
Varitones
Versatones
Wahnsinn
Wild Wilson
and Weird Al Yankovich.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13873
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby trilobyte » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:06 pm

I'm almost entirely certain it's Aphex Twin. And you'd never get Richard to go. Plus, even in urban environments he's a serious introvert and doesn't do so well with crowds.

Prodigy would be quite a set, but incredibly out of place. And they'd be horrible burners, flying in then staying in an RV between gigs, then getting the fuck out of dodge. Much as I love their music and their live shows, I'm completely okay with them not doing that.

As for my own list, I don't really have one. My first year showed me that the playa finds a way to provide in some of the most unimaginable ways possible, and since then I don't really think too much about it and (with the exception of events I'm producing) just enjoy seeing what comes together on its own. I have no doubts it will be amazing.
User avatar
trilobyte
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10695
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:12 pm

katy perry and Ke$ha....duh.
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2658
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby junglesmacks » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:18 pm

DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
User avatar
junglesmacks
 
Posts: 5809
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: Orlando, FL/Kailua, HI
Camp Name: Your mom's tent

forever in blue jeans.

Postby Simon of the Playa » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:22 pm

THIS JEW...


breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13873
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby tattoogoddess » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Roberto Dobbisano wrote:katy perry and Ke$ha....duh.



That's it! Your banned for life from the Playa!
maladroit- Burning Man is like a second job, except you pay to work there.
Burning Man is just the pre party for exodus! - fellow burner during exodus
http://burnon.wix.com/bloodbathandbeyond
User avatar
tattoogoddess
 
Posts: 1943
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:22 pm
Location: Iowa
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: bloodbath and beyond

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby Deepend » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:36 pm

I would invite Love Parade Residences in memory of Love Parade
Marusha
West Bam
Paul Van Dyk
Scooter (live)
Richie Hawtin
No-I-2-Love
Deepend
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:AccordionMan
Ania P
Austrian Boys
Autobahn
Bachmann, Al
Barefoot Becky
Black ForestBd
Bohemian Dutch
Buffalo Touch
Busta,Jim Band
Busta, Mollie
Casuals
Chardon Polka
Charm City Sd
Continentals
Deluxe Tones
Diddle Styx
Drzewicki,S.Bd
DyVersaCo
Europa Band
Fritz's PolkaB
GarysRidgeland
Gora, John
Guca, Ed
Honky Express
Hyrczyk, Bud
Karl &CtryDtch
Lee, Linda
Lewan, Jan
Litt'l Fisherm
Meixner, Alex
New Braunfels
New Phaze
Ostanek,Walter
Polka Beetbox
Polka Brothers
Polka Maestre
PolkaPlus Band
Polkaholics
Polkanauts
Prytko, Johnny
Raving Polka
Red Raven Orch
SalzburgerEcho
Squeezebox
Sturr, Jimmy
Surratt, Mike
Swingmasters
The Boys
The Kava's
The Mad Maggies
The Music Box
Tomsick, Joey
Varitones
Versatones
Wahnsinn
Wild Wilson
and Weird Al Yankovich.

You forgot Brave Combo, Big Lou's Polka Casserole and Apolkalypse.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37469
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby col4bin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:59 am

flying lotus
pantha du prince
gui borrato
the twelves
lindstrom & prins thomas

...and daft punk (obvious but impossible)
User avatar
col4bin
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:55 am

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:15 am

tattoogoddess wrote:
Roberto Dobbisano wrote:katy perry and Ke$ha....duh.



That's it! Your banned for life from the Playa!



BITE ME.

"MISS I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE PLAYA"

one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2658
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby junglesmacks » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:41 am

DJ? What's a DJ? There are DJs at TTITD? How come no one sent me the memo?
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
User avatar
junglesmacks
 
Posts: 5809
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: Orlando, FL/Kailua, HI
Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby shroom » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 am

junglesmacks wrote:DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince


I'll go to Burning Man just to see this!
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; Isaiah 43:2
User avatar
shroom
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Georgia
Burning Since: 2010

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby Bitterman » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:11 am

any plonk with an IPOD
any wank with a laptop...............no,no,no,no,no!

fack em!

now while i wholeheartedly embrace 148 straight hours of live polka,
i would love to see the return of the mandatory dj setup = 2 tech 12's and all the melty warped vinyl left standing as the only resource left for "djs" to play.
i actually saw that setup year one w/ a fan aimed at the tables in hopes of redirecting a little bit of dust/bugs, and in the middle of a dust storm no less.
and yes, i tell the young ones to this day it was the BEST FACKIN SET I EVER SEEN..................................

technological advances dont always equate to more talent being heard,
however in the interest of a non thread drift i would love to see:

any version on any format of plasticHAwtinMan in the desert
Bah! Psshhh!
Bitterman
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:05 pm
Location: Reno

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby wraith » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 pm

I fully support more dubstep 'DJ's' on the Playa, so long as we're allowed to light them on fire at the end of their sets.


Fair's fair, after all.
wraith
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:22 am

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby gyre » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Ultimate DJ List for 2012 below
User avatar
gyre
 
Posts: 15346
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: ΦάÏ

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby Alliejphoto » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:33 pm

wraith wrote:I fully support more dubstep 'DJ's' on the Playa, so long as we're allowed to light them on fire at the end of their sets.


Fair's fair, after all.


Oh my goodness, I seriously spit coffee all over my keyboard just now.... lol :lol:
Alliejphoto
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby graidawg » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:03 pm

shroom wrote:
junglesmacks wrote:DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince


I'll go to Burning Man just to see this!


I would just love it.
aphex twin too. saw him at the o2 and it was just the best set evar
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
the rest of us are in the School of Fukkit. "Eric"
User avatar
graidawg
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:23 pm

FEATURING LEGENDARY SUPERSTAR DJ'S:
DJ RESIDENT - dubstep
DJ SAME OL' - dubstep
DJ NO NAME SCRUB - dubstep
DJ I-BLEW-THE-PROMOTER-FOR-A-RESPECTABLE-SLOT - dubstep
DJ WUBWUBWUB - dubstep
DJ 15-YR-OLD-WITH-SERATO - dubstep
DJ COP-CALLER - dubstep
DJ CLEAR-THE-ROOM - house/trance....and dubstep
DJ JK-I'M-REALLY-PLAYING-JUNGLE-INSTEAD - gabber
DJ 'SLITTLEBROTHER - dubstep
DJ SPIN-4-DRUGZ - hardstyle
DJ PISSED-OFF-JEALOUS-VINYL-DJ - shitty techno

HUGE NAME INTERNATIONAL HEADLINER TBA (just kidding, he was "double booked" and will come at a later date)

AND JUST ADDED TO THE LINEUP!!!
ROOM TWO:
DJ BACKROOM - jungle and dubstep
DJ YOUTUBE-RIPPER - dubstyle
DJ BACKROOM'S-LITTLE-BROTHER - tech house
DJ PUT-YOU-TO-SLEEP - trance
DJ 96KBPS - moombahton
DJ SPIN-4-GAS-MONEY - what ever records his friends let him borrow
DJ MY-WIFI-IS-STILL-CONNECTED - hiccupcore
DJ'S GIRLFRIEND - moombahton

WITH YOUR HOST, MC RAVER-THAT-ONLY-AGREED-TO-EMCEE-FOR-THE-FREE-DRUGS

FREE ROTTING FRUIT, OVERPRICED WATER, FREE KANDI TABLE WITH LIMITED TO NO STRING, NITROUS BAR, FREE DUDDED 2 INCH GLOW STICKS AND FREE STICKERS THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND ALL NIGHT!!!!!!

COSTUME CONTEST!!! COME DRESSED AS A HOT SLUT AND YOU COULD WIN $20 GIFT CARD TO YOUR LOCAL KETAMINE DEALER!!!

GOGO DANCING BY THE 10 CENT HOES CREW!!!!

DECORATION BY NAMELESS FAT RAVER GIRL!!!!!

SECURITY BY FIFTY DOLLAR BOUNCERS

VISUALS BY CRAPPYLASERPEN STUDIOS AND VJ BLOWN-UP-LOW-QUALITY-GIFS

CHILL ROOM BY DJ I'M-ONLY-IN-HERE-FOR-THE-KIDS-WHO-ATE-TOO-MUCH-ECSTASY-BECAUSE-MY-SHITTY-DOWNTEMPO-MUSIC-CLEARS-THE-MAIN-FLOOR-EVERY-TIME-AND-THEY-NEED-A-PLACE-TO-COME-DOWN-OFF-THEIR-DRUGS!!!!


GET YOUR TICKETS BECAUSE TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT THIS WILL SELL OUT I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS VAGINA!


INVITE 50 FRIENDS AND WE'LL GIVE YOU FREE ROLLS MADE OUT OF TYLENOL AND METH

16+ FAKE ID'S ARE OKAY AND SO ARE UNDERAGED RAVER SLUTS
21+ TO DRINK EVEN THOUGH THE BAR IS CLOSED AND THE CLUB IS FULL OF 14 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT NOT TO BRING (jk we endorse this fully): VIOLENCE, DRUGS, WEAPONS, UNDERAGE KIDS, DEADMAU5 FANS, HIPSTERS, BOXCUTTERS, BROKEN GLASS BOTTLES, BAD VIBES AND OTHER COOL STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

***********************
SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE CREWS, DJ'S, PHOTOGRAPHERS, KIDS ON DRUGS, ETC:
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2658
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby Cheyenne » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Apextwins


Are they an Aphex Twin tribute band?

Seriously, Richard James? What a knob that guy is... I had the misfortune of dealing with his logistics at a gig he was booked at once over here and he is a serious prima donna ... introverted to some, but not to others!

Less dance music overall actually - I am a producer of everything from soundtrack music to minimal techno, and I fully support more live music and less shit dance music... less music overall would be even better...

My burn involved even less electronic music than I anticipated... and by the end of the week I was actively avoiding it!!
313

Go Tigers!
Cheyenne
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Location: Wales!

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby illy dilly » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Roberto Dobbisano wrote:FEATURING LEGENDARY SUPERSTAR DJ'S:
DJ RESIDENT - dubstep
DJ SAME OL' - dubstep
DJ NO NAME SCRUB - dubstep
DJ I-BLEW-THE-PROMOTER-FOR-A-RESPECTABLE-SLOT - dubstep
DJ WUBWUBWUB - dubstep
DJ 15-YR-OLD-WITH-SERATO - dubstep
DJ COP-CALLER - dubstep
DJ CLEAR-THE-ROOM - house/trance....and dubstep
DJ JK-I'M-REALLY-PLAYING-JUNGLE-INSTEAD - gabber
DJ 'SLITTLEBROTHER - dubstep
DJ SPIN-4-DRUGZ - hardstyle
DJ PISSED-OFF-JEALOUS-VINYL-DJ - shitty techno

HUGE NAME INTERNATIONAL HEADLINER TBA (just kidding, he was "double booked" and will come at a later date)



AND JUST ADDED TO THE LINEUP!!!
ROOM TWO:
DJ BACKROOM - jungle and dubstep
DJ YOUTUBE-RIPPER - dubstyle
DJ BACKROOM'S-LITTLE-BROTHER - tech house
DJ PUT-YOU-TO-SLEEP - trance
DJ 96KBPS - moombahton
DJ SPIN-4-GAS-MONEY - what ever records his friends let him borrow
DJ MY-WIFI-IS-STILL-CONNECTED - hiccupcore
DJ'S GIRLFRIEND - moombahton

WITH YOUR HOST, MC RAVER-THAT-ONLY-AGREED-TO-EMCEE-FOR-THE-FREE-DRUGS

FREE ROTTING FRUIT, OVERPRICED WATER, FREE KANDI TABLE WITH LIMITED TO NO STRING, NITROUS BAR, FREE DUDDED 2 INCH GLOW STICKS AND FREE STICKERS THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND ALL NIGHT!!!!!!

COSTUME CONTEST!!! COME DRESSED AS A HOT SLUT AND YOU COULD WIN $20 GIFT CARD TO YOUR LOCAL KETAMINE DEALER!!!

GOGO DANCING BY THE 10 CENT HOES CREW!!!!

DECORATION BY NAMELESS FAT RAVER GIRL!!!!!

SECURITY BY FIFTY DOLLAR BOUNCERS

VISUALS BY CRAPPYLASERPEN STUDIOS AND VJ BLOWN-UP-LOW-QUALITY-GIFS

CHILL ROOM BY DJ I'M-ONLY-IN-HERE-FOR-THE-KIDS-WHO-ATE-TOO-MUCH-ECSTASY-BECAUSE-MY-SHITTY-DOWNTEMPO-MUSIC-CLEARS-THE-MAIN-FLOOR-EVERY-TIME-AND-THEY-NEED-A-PLACE-TO-COME-DOWN-OFF-THEIR-DRUGS!!!!


GET YOUR TICKETS BECAUSE TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT THIS WILL SELL OUT I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS VAGINA!


INVITE 50 FRIENDS AND WE'LL GIVE YOU FREE ROLLS MADE OUT OF TYLENOL AND METH

16+ FAKE ID'S ARE OKAY AND SO ARE UNDERAGED RAVER SLUTS
21+ TO DRINK EVEN THOUGH THE BAR IS CLOSED AND THE CLUB IS FULL OF 14 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT NOT TO BRING (jk we endorse this fully): VIOLENCE, DRUGS, WEAPONS, UNDERAGE KIDS, DEADMAU5 FANS, HIPSTERS, BOXCUTTERS, BROKEN GLASS BOTTLES, BAD VIBES AND OTHER COOL STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

***********************
SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE CREWS, DJ'S, PHOTOGRAPHERS, KIDS ON DRUGS, ETC:


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
User avatar
illy dilly
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby DaveyJones » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:27 am

Danger Mouse
DaveyJones
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:27 pm
Burning Since: 2011

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby RedHeaven » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Shpongle (supposed to play this year but had to cancel, said he would be back next year yaaay! Hes one of the ONLY acts I would really try to bust a move to the large sound camps to go see.

Other than that, I would like to hear more styles out at 2:00 and 10:00. Once they start diversifying I will be more interested in going back out there. Same acts (quality ones yes I know) playing many different camps. Gets kind of redundant. Shpongle would of been a nice change of pace. World beat trance for the Win.

I always really enjoy Random Rab. Would love to hear more trip hop and downtempo sets out in the playa deep.

Its as if the edge of the city needs to be dominated by armageddon stuff though, I dont know why.

Scuba
Emancipator
Bonobo

would be refreshing.

Some more poppy stuff
Theres always Fandango for that, though! :)

and more live music in the camps, loving the afro beat and marching bands.
User avatar
RedHeaven
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Nevada City California
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Cirque Du Cliche 4:30 and Dandelion Wine

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby DrYes » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:21 am

Porter Robinson would be awesome to see there. I'll throw a shout out to Skrillex too, even though there's no way he's going.
Burning Man 2013 video || Burning Man 2013 photos
Burning Man 2012 video
Burning Man 2011 video

"We'll never leave, look at us now, so in love with the way we are."
User avatar
DrYes
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 pm
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Camp Tasty Bits (w/ the Stimulus Tree)

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby firasfayyad » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Tipper Tipper Tipper !!!
Firas Fayyad
firasfayyad
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:37 am

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby RedHeaven » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Last time Tipper played Bman I think he was either late or flaked on all his sets.
But he is still pretty frickin fabulous I agree.

This thread is absolutely HILARIOUS. Love it.
User avatar
RedHeaven
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Nevada City California
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Cirque Du Cliche 4:30 and Dandelion Wine

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby FenixFaye » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Daft Punk (on my bucket list)
Claude VonStroke
Diplo
Eskmo
Moby
Above & Beyond
Trifonic

I'm hopin' and prayin' Beats Antique will return for another round. Did anyone catch them this year??
'We're all mad here.'
User avatar
FenixFaye
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:08 am
Location: Louisiana

Re: Ultimate DJ List for 2012?

Postby FenixFaye » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:09 pm

RedHeaven wrote:Scuba
Emancipator
Bonobo




BONOBO!!!! YESSSSS.. :worship:
'We're all mad here.'
User avatar
FenixFaye
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:08 am
Location: Louisiana

Next

Return to 2012 Art & Performance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests