Wow, so many things.
* my camp (spill camp and the dump)- my beautiful and hilarious campmates, our neighboring home brew and french press camps, living next to Center Camp, and all of the amazing music that happened around our piano.
* the temple. the earth harp was ahhhhmazing.
* the live painting at fractal nation.
* being invited to a great potluck as I was biking home hungry.
* the misting vagina by walk in camping. I was sooo hot, and she was so refreshing.
* the otic oasis and playing a game with kids there.
* all of the amazing people I met and hilarious and beautiful conversations we had.
* helping with a sculpture.
* the road trip to brc and back.
* playing a xylophone mutant vehicle...
* watching someone dance crazy good with a fire dart.
* the big lebowski white russian procession, and being a human pin for some dusty ridiculous bowling...
* and learning qigong at the temple later that morning.
* singing at a karaoke art car that shot fire! so fun!!
* taking over an art car with live music accompaniment to the womp and lots of fun dancing.
* biking deep playa.
* the little music box with an original score that I found by the trash fence.
* finding a mock camp site a bit further down from the music box...
* watching the sun rise three times.
* the unicorn stampede and how the sun turned everyone pink. that, or having that many magickal creatures together at once did.
* following my intuition to fantastic places.
* meeting georgie boy and mister jellyfish.
* finding a crazy temple with a swing on the top, and of course, rad people.
* the lovely metal and wood temple...
* the dusty fish on the temple burn night!
* feeling comfortable and at home.
* the vortex my friends and I were sucked into by the man.... we played music for hours and met many fantastic people.
* megaphoning compliments to people (sometimes from my bike), megaphone conversations, heckling hippies with the megaphone on the way down to the burn
, heckling, megaphoning, heckling, uhhm, and singing a weird droned out spacey version of "take me out to the ballgame" through my zube tube and megaphone with the burning band and a belly dancer at center camp...
* kazoo choirs.
* the shirt cocker with a fluorescent butt plug.
* all of the other amazing experiences...
* oh, and snack times with easy cheese and salami were awesome. especially when martinis were involved.
Oh my, that was fun to recap!