Seattle based theme camps

Seattle based theme camps

Postby maryanimal » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:46 am

So, I was wondering which theme camps are from Seattle area and where I can get info on them! Thanx!
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.
maryanimal

Burning Since: 2011

Re: Seattle based theme camps

Postby junglesmacks » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 am

Just wondering MA..

If you're in Spokane, why are you asking about Seattle based camps?

If you're inquiring about Seattle based camps as to possibly camp with an established camp.. which.. I would suggest for you ( :D ).. I would think that you have many-a-friend here already that would welcome you with open arms into their camp. I mean.. once we're there.. it doesn't matter where you're from. There you are.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Postby maryanimal » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:41 am

I'm just curious junglesmacks. Since there seems to be no burners in my area I just wanted to know. I liked my camp I was in! Everyone was welcoming and friendly! I felt like I knew everyone already having interacting with them for the past year, getting help with everything (and I do mean everything ..love all of you) from personal issues, to helping me prepare for my first burning!
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.
maryanimal

Postby junglesmacks » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 am

Great to hear :D

I'm wondering if you have ever made it up to the Okanogan Family Faire in Tonasket? http://www.okanoganfamilyfaire.net/

There is the annual fall event coming up, and it's always tonnnsssssssssssss of fun. Don't let the "faire" part fool you. It's one hell of a good time.. :wink:

You may be able to connect with some people there, and at very least have a good dose of decompression style fun!
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Postby maryanimal » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 pm

I've never heard of it but it sure deserves a looking into? Thanks!
maryanimal

Postby Megaph0ne » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Most of us in Camp Do Nothing at 4:30 plaza are from Seattle area - some also from Colorado and East Coast. If you played in the foam dome, then you met us!

The incredible Titanium Sporkestra marching band is also from Seattle.

Lots of Burners up here, and the Portland area.
Megaph0ne

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: CAMP DO NOTHING

Return to 2011 Theme Camps