Transtemporal Detective Agency

Transtemporal Detective Agency

Postby EPB » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Anyone else see the missing robot signs in Center Camp?

I got the box opened but a couple of the clue stations were closed and I couldn't figure out the puzzle.
Did anyone get it?

~EPB
EPB

Re: Transtemporal Detective Agency

Postby mars » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Nope. But if this is a detective agency, I need some help.

On Wednesday I painted my toenails. On Thursday morning I added another coat (dots, if you need to know). Thursday evening when I was switching from flip flops to shoes, I noticed that the polish on one of my toenails was missing. Completely gone. It was the middle toenail, right foot. "OMG", I exclaimed! "What does it mean?" My second thought was, "Oh, the moop!" I just can't figure out how this could have happened. I did extra mooping of other peoples' stuff to make up for my loss.

Can anyone help me solve this mystery?
Live as if everyone loves you and thinks you look great. Dance as if no one is watching.
mars

Re: Transtemporal Detective Agency

Postby junglesmacks » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:34 pm

One would assume a temporal glitch in the space time continuum. Duh.

mars wrote:Nope. But if this is a detective agency, I need some help.

On Wednesday I painted my toenails. On Thursday morning I added another coat (dots, if you need to know). Thursday evening when I was switching from flip flops to shoes, I noticed that the polish on one of my toenails was missing. Completely gone. It was the middle toenail, right foot. "OMG", I exclaimed! "What does it mean?" My second thought was, "Oh, the moop!" I just can't figure out how this could have happened. I did extra mooping of other peoples' stuff to make up for my loss.

Can anyone help me solve this mystery?
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Return to 2011 Art & Performance