Swagmart

Swagmart

Postby lookb4igo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Thank you Swagmart for such an awesome time!! I came back three times to get my boots, belt and hat branded! We also branded the wood you gave us creating a wonderful gift for a wonderful burner who received it!! I know alot of people went there but wonder if there are any burners out there who went also!!?? See you next year!!??
lookb4igo

Re: Swagmart

Postby MyPlayaUserName » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:47 pm

I didnt know what you did and walked by every day and never found out. Sorry!
MyPlayaUserName

Burning Since: 2007

Postby junglesmacks » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:13 am

That place freaked me out when I walked by just watching all the people go crazy piling on any cheap piece of moop that had the man symbol on it. I feel like it needs to be in center camp for all the 20-30-40somethings that feel like the more schwag you have on you, the more burny and accepted you are.

You know the types :wink:

But.. hey.. whatever floats.. er.. burns yer boat.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Postby geospyder » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 am

junglesmacks - the button in your avatar...where did it come from? I have one but I have no idea who I received it from. I think it was the ranger camp next to us but not sure.
Don't believe everything you think.
geospyder

Burning Since: 2009

Postby junglesmacks » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 am

I have no clue where it came from either. It literally appeared in my backpack one "morning after"..

I love it though. I haven't been able to stop saying it with a thick pseudo-German accent since the burn.

BURNING MAN! SERIOUS BUSINESS!!

geospyder wrote:junglesmacks - the button in your avatar...where did it come from? I have one but I have no idea who I received it from. I think it was the ranger camp next to us but not sure.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Postby shewee » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:42 pm

I really loved getting my boots branded. They sure as hell got nice and worn in that week, I think it was really cool that I was able to create a lasting daily-driver type memento. I loved every silly item someone gave me, but it's the ones that I can continue to wear on a daily basis that are the most special, in my opinion.
shewee

Return to 2011 Theme Camps