The Vault of Heaven means......

What does it mean to you?

Postby Badger » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:41 pm

The Vault of Heaven means......

Galileo Galilei gazed expectantly through his newly invented telescope and then recoiled in sudden horror -- his prized thoroughbred's severed neck, threateningly discarded in a murky mass of interstellar dust (known to future generations as the Horsehead Nebula), left little doubt about where the Godfather and his Vatican musclemen stood on the recent geocentric/heliocentric debate.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby Isotopia » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:43 pm

Badger, you are such a fucking asshole sometimes.
Isotopia

Postby Bob » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:58 pm

Imperial Vault of Heaven, China. (Just another taoist trap.)

BTW, is "yoga" still Pidgin-Sanskrit for "I want to fuck you upside-down & sideways"?
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
Bob

Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Postby cowboyangel » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:50 pm

no, it just means "Your mind will be fucked out of existence"
nice pic Bob
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981
cowboyangel

Postby SealBoy » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:43 am

cowboyangel wrote:no, it just means "Your mind will be fucked out of existence"
nice pic Bob

:twisted:
http://www.campskullfuck.com/
Arp arp arp!
SealBoy

Last year's argument between Jesus and The Man...

Postby Imagigrl » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:03 am

...resulted in The Man accepting Jesus' challenge to rolling combat in the alley of The Vault of Heaven. Thank monkies, The Dude was there to speak on The Man's behalf. And this is how the debate went:

Jesus (Quintana): What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I was gonna fuck you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass [next Saturday, September 4th] instead. Wooo! You got a date [next Saturday, September 4th], baby!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walter Sobchak: Fucking dipshit with a nine toed woman.
The Dude: Fuckin' [Jesus]... that creep can roll, man.
Walter Sobchak: Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude.
The Dude: Yeah.
Walter Sobchak: No, he's a sex offender. With a record. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight year old.
The Dude: Oh!
Walter Sobchak: When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederast.
Donny: What's a... pederast, Walter?
Walter Sobchak: Shut the fuck up, Donny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus (Quintana): You ready to be fucked man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.
The Dude: Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, [uh] man.
Jesus (Quintana): Let me tell you something, bandejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus (Quintana): You said it man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Walter Sobchak: Eight year-olds, Dude.

"Jesus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright, ohhh yeah!"
Imagigrl

Thoughts from a vagina about The Vault of Heaven...

Postby Imagigrl » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:58 am

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
-Pablo Picasso

The art of the playa washes the soul with life.

All we art is dust in the wind... ...everything is cosmic dust in the wind...
All we art is dust i-i-in the wi-i-i-i-nd...

...after the vault has closed its doors again.

Oooohhhh Oooh Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagigrl

Postby Namaste » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:58 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about that, exactly... but I'm hoping that I'll make it to Burning Man and find out.

I like the idea of having the best combination. When I do find it, I hope that my reward is simple... that I do not have to come back to learn any of the lessons that took my thick head so damn long to get in the first place...

:roll:
You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. ~Alan Alda
Namaste

my opinion

Postby maeabee » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:15 pm

I think that it's not really a physical item or anything like that. I think that the Vault of Heaven is, Heavens heart. Just like we need our heart to live, so does the heavens and whom ever or what ever that reside there. It's the mainframe, the brain of the operation. It's the entire emotion. The secret garden, if you will. It's not what's inside of it, it's what it is.
maeabee

Postby Bluebunnybee » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:23 pm

Bluebunnybee

I would tell you the answer......

Postby johnfhendry » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:17 am

But I'm still working on it and wouldn't want to make an error in writing. It has something to do with the periodic table of chemical elements and the work that Leary and Wilson did in the late sixties, early seventies, in showing a relationship and interaction with the nerogenitic phase of the brain. Of course they left out a few things....

Science knows that the world is not flat....

Science knows that the sun does not rotate around the Earth.....

The next question science as a whole is working on is "does matter create life....or does life create matter".

IM :idea: O, the Vault of Heaven is mans attempt to find his/her true self.....God/love, and not forget it this time.....so don't get too drunk or you might miss yourself;-)

Long live the Eggman and the Walrus!

See ya....(draw yin/yang here)

John^^
johnfhendry

Postby Trans Venus Flytrap » Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:58 am

I asked Bobby Dylan, I asked The Beatles, I asked Timothy Leary but he couldn't help me either, they call me the seeker - I've been searching low and high...I won't get to get what I'm after till the day I die...

The Seeker - The Who xx
Be Golden, Be Bright O' Bagpuss hear what we sing...
Trans Venus Flytrap

Previous

Return to 2004 Theme: the Vault of Heaven