Looking for 1 Ticket (First Timer!)

Looking for 1 Ticket (First Timer!)

Postby Catch22 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:50 am

Planning of actually making it to Burning Man on Thursday morning, flying in from East Coast and driving up from Las Vegas (my original plans to attend the whole week failed, compliments of my "partner in crime", along with the tickets too, so I am trying to pull it off any way I can now)

Want to buy an authentic ticket (verified) for $300 or less. I mean, I'd appreciate if someone could gift me one, in case they can't make it, as I've never been and would love to attend and get involved with everything Burning Man represents, even for a few days only, but if that's not an option I am willing to pay you for it, whatever you paid for it).

I could meet u at the LV airport or anywhere in the vicinity... or if you could send it overnight to East Coast, I'm open to that option too.

Email at twentytwo.catch[at]gmail.com
Catch22

Re: Looking for 1 Ticket (First Timer!)

Postby lisabai » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:00 pm

I just posted a $280 ticket ... with charges it's $297.50. FedEx next day ranges from $50 to $96 depending on how early you want to get it. I have a PayPal account. I'm in Michigan and can get it to you on East Coast, no problem. Ticket is verified, will supply id codes.

Lisabai
lisabai

Return to 2011 Tickets