Fulfilled. 1 Ticket Wanted Late in the Week - NOT Desparate!

Fulfilled. 1 Ticket Wanted Late in the Week - NOT Desparate!

Postby idenchasy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 am

If anyone has a ticket available late in the week, I'll take it at face value (or you could always gift it to me - ;-). My family and I were going to attend for the 7th straight year - we are Kidsville regulars - but circumstances dictated otherwise. We gave up our four, two at face value and two as gifts, a couple weeks ago and we're totally resigned to miss this year, but heck, I'VE been lucky enough to be gifted a ticket myself, so I guess the universe is telling me to go. SOOOOO, if you find yourself stuck with an extra ticket (broke up with your SO, work won't let you go, financial hardship, etc.) give me a shout and I'll take it off your hands TO GIFT IT TO A FRIEND OF MINE. I'd like my friend to keep me company for the long ride up and have her as a backup to bring my truck back if I have to bolt out on Friday to Reno to fly back for business reasons. I'm in the LA area, specifically Venice ("Burning Man by the Sea," as I like to refer to it). I'm planning to go in on Wednesday early, so if you have one, call before I leave.

I'm also open to sharing a ride up on Wednesday and leaving my car if anyone is headed up that day. I'll find my own way out and back on Friday or Saturday and only have one small duffel bag, gas money to chip in, and the clothes on my back. Feel free to call my at the number below; I love connecting with fellow Burners, regardless.

Thanks!

Ian Denchasy
310-999-1977

PS. If you are interested in bringing a youngling to the playa, please join our Facebook page at:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/25810109272/

Our Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KidsCamp/
Last edited by idenchasy on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Life is good.
idenchasy

Re: 1 Ticket Wanted Late in the Week - NOT Desparate!

Postby Upnorth4 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm

I have a ticket that I can't use..... And trying to make sure it isn't wasted. I'm in Alberta Canada, I'm looking for $320 for the ticket. I'll ship as soon as I have payment, paypal please. Getting to be last minute for sure, let me know soon.
Kent Klapstein
Text me@
(780)788-0491
Upnorth4

Postby idenchasy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Well, still looking for one ticket as I secured mine at no cost and would love to now take a friend since I saved the dough. If by Tuesday night anyone needs to get rid of ONE ticket, call me at the above contact information. I'd prefer to get it at will-call, but can pick up if in the West LA vicinity or anywhere along the way (like Reno) before Wednesday afternoon. After that, I'm off the grid and "home."

Ian
Life is good.
idenchasy

Postby idenchasy » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:53 pm

OK, peeps, you're getting on in the week and pretty soon there won't be a market for your tickets! If you wish to unload one AT FACE VALUE, I'm still hunting. Get to me before I leave tomorrow morning if in the LA area or get me a good lead between LA and Reno off 395 and I'll consider picking it up. Otherwise, I'll leave my friend behind and go solo. Info for contacting me is in first post above...

Ian
310-999-1977
Life is good.
idenchasy

Return to 2011 Tickets