Questions, answers, tips & tricks for newbies and veterans alike
got it figured out
Last edited by yovanni
on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:48 am
I wouldn't take a nice car like that to the Playa. It will get ruined by the Alkaline dust.
Life's a bitch, then you go to Burning Man - Unjonharley
- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 pm
- Location: Sacramento, CA.
- Burning Since: 2012
- Camp Name: "No Adult Supervision" in BDV
How much camping gear you got there sport?
Reckon your Lotus doesn't have room for more than a sleeping bag.
- Posts: 16538
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Burning Since: 1996
If you are able to pack down to an Elise, you can afford to fly out to the Playa. Same difference.
My wife flew in a few years back, had a blast.http://www.advantageflight.com/bman.html
- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:55 pm
- Location: Gold Country, CA
- Burning Since: 2001
yovanni wrote:Hi there, I plan to go to BRC from SF Thursday - Saturday. I have a small sports car (Lotus Elise) and not sure if I should rent a car or not. What would be your thoughts? Yo
joel the ornery
- Posts: 2659
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: i'm the snarky one in your worst fucking nightmares
- Burning Since: 1998
Have you asked this on Bspeed yet?
You really should.
You will need a trailer, and yes, it's done with elises.
Being aluminum, you'll need to clean the car exceptionally well.
You do know this year already started, don't you?
- Posts: 15465
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
- Location: Î¦Î¬Ï
Return to Q & A Tips and Tricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests