I SOLD MY TICKET, SO IT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
HOWEVER, I'M NOW ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A TICKET, AS I KIND OF REGRET NOT GOING, AND MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND TO GOING AGAIN, IF A NEW TICKET POPPED UP.
SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU COME ACROSS EXTRA TICKET (THANKS!)
OH, AND HERE'S MY PREVIOUS AD, FOR REFERENCE:
Looking like I can't go to BM now, and I'll be selling for $300 (what I paid). Ticket and I are in San Diego.
I'm not 100% sure about this as of now, but it is looking so - if'n I don't get everything done I'd need to, in order to go away for BM time.
I may not make final decision to not go (and thus to sell ticket) until Tues - as Tues night is my last available ride to go up there.
If I DO end up going, or once I sell the ticket, I'll update this post, so noone is left wondering
Bummed - hurts so bad to think I might not go, but, alas may be so......
Last edited by ted939
on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
recent work: http://youtu.be/0ZUBQAs0RZ8