- Ticket Sellers, you must list your tickets at a fixed price (no auctions or "make me an offer" listings please). For faster/better results, your subject line should start with OFFERED: and make sure to include your selling price. You should also specify whether it's a will-call or physical ticket, and if it's a physical ticket let people know what region you're in. Once you've sold your tickets, change your subject line to SOLD: and we'll get the thread closed up for you.
- Ticket Seekers - use the Magic Button to easily find all the current/open threads with Tickets Offered.
- Everyone - good luck!
If the tickets you're selling/buying are WILL CALL, see the instructions below (and no, you can not split your will call order up - an order in one person's name transfers to one other person's name regardless of how many tickets are involved).
PARTICIPANT SERVICES wrote:The person you have designated to be able to pick up your tickets MUST have:
As always for any will call pick up, the person picking up tickets must have THEIR photo ID as proof of who they are!
- A letter signed by you, the original ticket holder. This letter MUST state that you have given/sold the tickets to the person now picking them up and have their full name in the letter. Example: I John Doe, sold my two will call tickets to Jane Smith and I'm authorizing her to pick them up.
- A photocopy of your driver's license and a photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the tickets (you can black out the first set of numbers, just make sure the last 4 numbers can be read). Remember, the full name on the driver's license must be clear. We need to be completely sure that you have given/sold your tickets to the person picking them up.
- For ONLINE ORDER will call transfer: In addition to what's above, you MUST have the confirmation number.