Tied up on an art car

Tied up on an art car

Postby julia20scd » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:12 pm

hi,
I am a bondage enthusiast/submissive and I've always had the fantasy of being tied up on an art car and taken for a ride around the playa, not knowing where or when I'd be dropped off. I think the art car with the jail bars in front of it last year gave me the idea. So I figured why not ask. Does anyone with an art car want to give me a ride around tied up one night?
julia20scd

Re: Tied up on an art car

Postby Sham » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:19 pm

julia20scd wrote:hi,
I am a bondage enthusiast/submissive and I've always had the fantasy of being tied up on an art car and taken for a ride around the playa, not knowing where or when I'd be dropped off. I think the art car with the jail bars in front of it last year gave me the idea. So I figured why not ask. Does anyone with an art car want to give me a ride around tied up one night?

There should be no shortage of people willing to help you out with your fantasy. I would guess that your PM box is nearly full by now. I would probably suggest having your gear handy and find a suitable art car on the playa. The entire process should take you less than 5 minutes.
Good luck--I'm sure your fantasy will be fulfilled and then some! :D
Sham

Postby MutantV » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 pm

MutantV

Postby trilobyte » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 pm

I don't doubt you'll find more than a few options as well. Your best bet is to find a vehicle that suits you, talk to the driver (when they're stopped, not navigating city streets or the open playa), and work out details (duration, safeword, etc).
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby junglesmacks » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

Pics??
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Return to 2011 Art & Performance