Salt Lake (Springville) to Burningman ride available

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

Salt Lake (Springville) to Burningman ride available

Postby Millicent » Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:21 pm

Have bus will travel to burningman and back. We camp with contraptionists this year. Share gas. It takes two days to get there, two days to get home. Will head out on the 28th or 29th. Will leave the playa oon Monday and get to Utah on Tuesday.
Millicent

interested in ride from Salt Lake

Postby tickledpink » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:40 pm

Hello!

I'm possibly looking for a ride from Salt Lake to Burning Man.

Can you give me an idea of what my share of gas might be, and how much room I'd have for bringing my stuff out there?

I'm not sure if I'll need a ride or not quite yet, because my lame friends can't seem to make up their minds if they are going or not, but it's looking like they aren't at this point.

Please contact me at jujusma@xmission.com so we can discuss the possibilities.

Thanks!
Trixie
tickledpink
tickledpink

Postby Lydia Love » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:57 pm

holy shit!

Sorry... I live far far away now so I don't have anything relevant to add to the rideshare discussion... but I was just so surprised to see Springville referenced by another burner.

My home town.
It's all about the squirrels.
Lydia Love

I would love to contribute to your cause . do you have room

Postby czech1 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:09 am

I would love to contribute to your cause . do you have room for a bike, and some other gear. I think I want to drive my convertable , and can't figure out how to cary everything.[/b]
czech1

ride to bm

Postby Millicent » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:57 am

Hey there! We will definitely have room for your gear, (and you, too!) We would have to figure out how you would share gas for that, but we are flexible. We have a great big bus and have worked out a comfortable riding space in half of it and the other half is for gear and our art stuff. We stow bikes on the roof, attached to the framework for the deck we install after we park on the playa.When we get there, our riders camp in tents and we live in the bus. We have worked out a living room on the playa off one side of the bus with great couches, shade, etc. Riding on the bus is a dream because we've worked out lounge areas. Maybe you'd want to think about riding with us? Anyway, call me if you want to talk about the options. -Millicent 801-489-9059 in Springville :)
Millicent

question or two

Postby jennygreentooth » Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:48 pm

i need a ride for one or possibly two up and back from downtown SLC- sounds like a great idea...

how much would gas/ expense be for one &/ or two?

thanks for offering :)

missJennyGtooth
:heart :heart :heart :heart
jennygreentooth

bm ride

Postby Millicent » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:30 pm

It all depends on how many riders we have and how much gas costs on the way. I figure between $75 and $150. Once I know how many riders for sure...I could give you a better idea. We divide gas among the number of riders. We'll leave on Saturday morning and stop for the night halfway there and get in on Sunday. We leave Monday the 6th and get home Tuesday. Call me if you're interested.
-Millicent 801-489-9059
Millicent

Thanks for the invite.

Postby czech1 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:02 am

]Thanks for the invite, I cant believe it is that time of the year again . My plya memories seam so vivid. the last year is a blur.[/b]
czech1

Return to 2004 Share