RENO AIRPORT 1PM on SUN AUGUST 29 ANYONE NEED A RIDE?

Rides, Resources, Obtainium.
This a GIFTING forum only - no buying, selling, or bartering.

RENO AIRPORT 1PM on SUN AUGUST 29 ANYONE NEED A RIDE?

Postby filmmakersoon » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:21 pm

I have a rental car and would like to offer 2-3 free seats to anyone that needs a ride? Please e-mail me @ filmmakersoon@hotmail.com I will be leaving RENO airport on SUN August 29 @ 1 pm. With a stop at a shopping center and some other places for misc. things we will be arriving within a few hours from that on the Playa. I am also leaving on Monday September 6th (time whenever) so I can provide transportation back too. If you would like to camp together even better :) Hope fully like minded party people too!!! Check out my website to see about me.
see you under the sun- Seven
filmmakersoon

Postby TheMuse » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:55 am

Stop by http://www.blackrockburnerhostel.com/rideshare.html and there will be plenty of folks needing a ride from Reno!
Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.
TheMuse

In need of rental car advice

Postby amped » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:11 am

Hi Seven,

Unfortunately, I can't take advantage of your offer, since I'm arriving much later in the week, but I saw the part about renting a car from the Reno Airport, which is something I'm considering. I am hoping that you would quickly share with us what your experience has been, so far. I've heard that playa dust is difficult to clean, and can even harm vehicles/ As a result, car rental agencies have been charging burners astronomical cleaning penalties. Do you have any advice/thoughts on this? Did you disclose that you were taking your car to BM?

Any info you could share would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

AmpedHeart
amped

CAN NO LONGER PROVIDE A RIDE....

Postby filmmakersoon » Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:48 am

Because of circumstances I cannot rent a car that day. I am sorry all...
see you under the sun- Seven
filmmakersoon

Return to 2004 Share