No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.
I'll be here all week, and please tip the piano player.
These are not my fuckos.
- Posts: 16387
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
- Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
- Burning Since: 2001
- Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art
Because you don't want your damn shelter blowing the fuck down.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:13 am
faeflora wrote:Because you don't want your damn shelter blowing the fuck down.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:16 am
- Location: Bellingham, WA
I am good at planning and building camps. Over time my gift to BRC has been bringing extra shelters and hammocks for less-prepared artists to use. I made several people more comfortable this year and it barely set me back any extra time or money at all. I already owned the stuff. All I did was bring it and set it up.
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:50 pm
For the OP...You apparently didnt get off the Esplande enough, there is wayyyy more art in the camping area's then out in deep playa!!!
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".
- Posts: 8244
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:36 am
- Location: Booby Bar 2007-2011
Maybe the OP has changed his mind in the 2 years that this thread was first started in..
pinemom wrote:For the OP...You apparently didnt get off the Esplande enough, there is wayyyy more art in the camping area's then out in deep playa!!!
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
- Posts: 5809
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
- Location: Orlando, FL/Kailua, HI
- Camp Name: Your mom's tent
A tent flamewar is never untimely.
- Posts: 6762
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
- Location: San Francisco
- Burning Since: 1986
- Camp Name: Royaneh
I'll bring my lovely pair.
(And it'll cost you.)
You bring the trees.
These things look cool as fawk.
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 am
- Location: Tent
They remind me of figs! Juicy!
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:12 pm
Return to Get Involved!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests