Regaining BM virginity?

Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.

Regaining BM virginity?

Postby Speedbump » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:30 am

I have heard some religious people say they have “regained their virginityâ€
Get out while there's still time!
Speedbump

Postby Mojojita » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Why of course you can become a virgin again! I have been one many times - just ask any of my old ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands.
Mojojita

Postby ibdave » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Mojojita wrote:Why of course you can become a virgin again! I have been one many times - just ask any of my old ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands.

raise's Hand..... :shock: 8) 8)
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Postby Sham » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Amnesia is the best way to regain your Burning Man virginity.
Sham

Postby BBadger » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:55 am

Maybe there's some BM hymen reconstruction procedure you can purchase.
BBadger

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby shykat » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 am

Go to the event with some virgins,try and feel/see what they are...
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to ...Jimi Hendrix
shykat

Postby Sail Man » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:45 am

shykat wrote:Go to the event with some virgins,try and feel/see what they are...

Hmmmmm,

girl with little boobs

girl with big boobs

girl with little boobs and :shock: oh, sorry dude!

:lol:
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
Sail Man

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Re: Regaining BM virginity?

Postby atomosk » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 am

You know, last year (2010) was my 11th at Burning Man. Around my 8th year I really stopped having fun, and several random years before that weren't really that great. In fact I had occasional terrible experiences out there. But I'm sure you all understand the power of excitement building up to the event, urging you to go, recalling the glut of wonderful experiences and smells and people, so I kept going. Often at the last minute, and only for a few days. But last year, I got kind of a second wind. I felt obligated to go because a burner gifted me a car for the sake of letting her use it for burning man (she was moving out of Nevada but coming back for that week). I wanted to repay more than that by setting her up with a camp so I got a burning man ticket too.

It was like going for my first time again. The art was mind-blowing, the weather was perfect, I had all my friends around me, and I met a beautiful woman I ditched all my friends for (not the car lady). It was such an exhilarating experience it left me immediately excited for the next year, where normally I don't even consider going until I start seeing people finishing build projects in August. It felt like I regained my Burning Man virginity but came with 11 years experience.
atomosk

Re:

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 am

shykat wrote:Go to the event with some virgins,try and feel/see what they are...

I say the same time whenever this comes up.

If you want to see the playa through birgin eyes, bring a birgin. One day and night wandering with them (let them lead!) should get you right back on track.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby Sham » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 pm

I had such a perfect experience my first year with a big warm hug and ringing the virgin bell. It was all caught on camera and I love looking at those pictures. Also, I was asked if I could give a ride to two hot babes, so my first year I didn't travel alone. I know I can tell them at the gate that it's my first time, but it would feel so wrong and spoil the awesome memories of my real virgin year. Yes, you can only lose your virginity once!
Sham

Postby mars » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:49 pm

I try to do new and different things every year. It seems many people like to do the same thing over and over...but there is so much to do, why repeat things????
Live as if everyone loves you and thinks you look great. Dance as if no one is watching.
mars

Postby trilobyte » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:31 pm

My gf went from 1996-2001, then took a few years off. When she returned to the playa in 2006 we joked about her being a 'born again virgin' or 'recycled burner' - which in a way was really true, since a lot of things had changed since she used to go.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby bauhaus » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 pm

I thought it would be funny to have a "burn again virgin" camp that would have colorful sermons, rolling around in the dust and speaking in tongues.
bauhaus

Postby mars » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 pm

I thought it would be funny to have a "burn again virgin" camp that would have colorful sermons, rolling around in the dust and speaking in tongues.

Do it!
Live as if everyone loves you and thinks you look great. Dance as if no one is watching.
mars

Postby Raymaker » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:33 am

bauhaus wrote:I thought it would be funny to have a "burn again virgin" camp that would have colorful sermons, rolling around in the dust and speaking in tongues.

The U.S. haven't banned burning virgins yet?

Actually is that like refried (human) beans?
Raymaker

Return to Politics & Philosophy