PENDING: Sale In Transaction

Re: OFFERED: Selling my ticket at face value

Postby sinlado@gmail.com » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:27 pm

My name is Forrest.

I would be absolutely grateful if you sell me your ticket/tickets please. I have done a lot of volunteer work every year more than most and I was going to help build the city for free this year but to my surprise they did not need me because they maxed out with volunteer’s way before usual. I was caught off guard when tickets sold out. It is my birthday party and I just graduated college a few weeks ago (first in my family to graduate in a very Virgo field called Decision Sciences), so it is also my graduation party, all the members of my incredible edible mushroom band have their golden passes and are ready to combat the darkness. Please call me or email me NOW!
323 680 3042
PS. I can throw you some more cash for your troubles if you need it. I don't mind -for whatever gas or time you spent searching for the tickets; I mean if you are in need.

Sincerely Yours: Forrest Emerson Skylure
Burning Man ticket, I need it,ahhhhh
sinlado@gmail.com

Postby Jamesdhardy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Howdy! I missed the boat on getting a ticket before they sold out and am on the hunt now for one. I've got a sweet spot in an RV with my girl and friends and just need to obtain/attract one of these beautiful tickets into my life. I live in Salt Lake City and would love to pay face value for it. You can email me at jacquesdhardi@gmail.com. Much love! Thanks,
James
Jamesdhardy

Postby nick.hiatt » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:51 pm

is this ticket still available ? i would love to buy it please if so!
nick.hiatt

Postby Ferny » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Hello, I want it!
Ferny

Postby farrahnorthstar » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:32 am

hello
would you please take $450 cash for your ticket?
i can meet you in SF. and you wont have to wait on flaky ebay buyers who don't send payment or claim it didnt arrive in the mail.

i never expected bm to sell out so now i have an approved art car and i don't have a ticket :(
here's some pics of my art car to show you i'm not just pretending to need the ticket. i'm really bummed out and afraid to miss bm.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64491410@N05/5886026132/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64491410@N05/5885457845/

in addition to paying you cash, i'd gladly gift you some fur. i have a lot of white, black, baby pink and purple fur. you can see the items i'm selling. so if you'd like a yard of each, i'll glady give you that so you can make costumes for next year :)
the fur costs $26.99 each yard delivered...

thank you for your consideration.
pls txt or call me
farrah
209-922-6003
farrahnorthstar

Re: In transaction

Postby natep1098 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 am

I am in the process of selling my ticket, I hope you all find a ticket easilly. Last check at stubhub is 673 (wayyyy overpriced, of course) and 500 on ebay (with about an hour to go, so likely everyone will rush in soon). There is of course the forums so hopefully people are still being awesome here.

I will personally send all of you pms and emails just in case you are not looking at this thread anymore.

And if the sale should not go through, I will of course keep you all updated.

good luck to you all
I awake to a world I do not recognize and yet, recognizing the world is a sensation that I haven't experienced in ages. Good morning world, I've been asleep for a long time.
natep1098

Re: Sale In Transaction (see last post)

Postby trilobyte » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Thanks for the update, Nate, please keep us posted.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: PENDING: Sale In Transaction

Postby havocy28 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:11 pm

....so this ticket should be sold...if someone else was also sold the tickets, please let me know...thanks
havocy28

Previous

Return to 2011 Tickets