Burning Man Dreams

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Burning Man Dreams

Postby bluesbob » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 am

So I'm rolling around in the dust at the foot of a stage. There's a band on the stage doing sound checks getting ready to play. Dozens of people are in costume dancing around me to recorded music coming from the sound system. As I'm rolling around in the dust I'm yelling out, "I want to see the organ pipe cactus!", and "I don't know why I look like Michael Jordan!". I'm also painted blue from head to toe.
"aw shucks.." - Eric
bluesbob

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: AV

Re: Burning Man Dreams

Postby Lassen Forge » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 am

Mine was bizarre - went to the burn, everything happened as expected, nothing strange, surrealistic, or spooky... It was, as they say, nothing more than a camping trip in the desert with about 50,000 others. Hell, even pulled an ESD shift (My dreams are usually way time-compressed)...

What does it mean??!! Yiiii!!!
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby Playa Status » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Take note that this will be my first year.

I had this dream I was walking around on the playa, there were booths and lots of people around, and the playa felt like well packed snow. Crunching with every step. I ended up meeting this lady with very large breasts and a bit of a gut..which is ok.she was still beautiful. Some old guy had this crazy art car that looked like a tank on a truck and for some reason the damn thing started rolling out of control. It was unmanned and the guy who owned it just started laughing and nobody seemed to care. I was worried that it was going to hit someone or break something so I chased it to warn anyone in the way. At this time there was nothing but sand and the truck and the tig ol bittied woman who followed me. Luckily the tank rolled into what looked like a series of ponds..like next to a hot springs or geyser and the vehicle was destroyed. At this moment the woman next to me smiled and held my hand. Then she started taking her clothes off and jumped into the pond..man she looked good. I started taking out my wallet and my keys and jumped into the water. That's the very moment I woke up from my dream.

and yes..I know there will be no ponds of water on the playa.
Playa Status

Postby Sic Pup » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Playa Status wrote:Take note that this will be my first year.

I had this dream I was walking around on the playa, there were booths and lots of people around, and the playa felt like well packed snow. Crunching with every step. I ended up meeting this lady with very large breasts and a bit of a gut..which is ok.she was still beautiful. Some old guy had this crazy art car that looked like a tank on a truck and for some reason the damn thing started rolling out of control. It was unmanned and the guy who owned it just started laughing and nobody seemed to care. I was worried that it was going to hit someone or break something so I chased it to warn anyone in the way. At this time there was nothing but sand and the truck and the tig ol bittied woman who followed me. Luckily the tank rolled into what looked like a series of ponds..like next to a hot springs or geyser and the vehicle was destroyed. At this moment the woman next to me smiled and held my hand. Then she started taking her clothes off and jumped into the pond..man she looked good. I started taking out my wallet and my keys and jumped into the water. That's the very moment I woke up from my dream.

and yes..I know there will be no ponds of water on the playa.

To say nothing of wallet and keys.........
"Enjoy every sandwich" - W. Zevon
Sic Pup

Postby Playa Status » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:35 pm

thanks for reading :)
Playa Status

Postby Plasticover » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:18 am

Forgot everything.....water, clothes, everything

I usually get these dreams after first getting ticket. This close to the burn is freaking me out.
Plasticover

Postby FIGJAM » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:07 am

Had a wierd one lst night.

Everyone was at the M&G and we were having some kind of contest to see who could completely cover their naked bodies in raw bacon. :?
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
FIGJAM

Postby ygmir » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 am

FIGJAM wrote:Had a wierd one lst night.

Everyone was at the M&G and we were having some kind of contest to see who could completely cover their naked bodies in raw bacon. :?

*frantically searching for Bacon Man outfit*
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby DustHand » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 am

Sounds more like a premonition. :shock:
Burner from Baltimore
)'(
DustHand

Burning Since: 2010

Postby Sic Pup » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:05 am

Gaga?
"Enjoy every sandwich" - W. Zevon
Sic Pup

Return to Experiences at Burning Man