Savannah wrote:I hope to God there will be signs. As someone mentioned in another thread: thanks to the ticket sell-out, we all know how many people aren't reading Jack Rabbit Speaks and ePlaya . . .
Do you happen to know if there will be signs? I can't imagine there wouldn't be. The exit lane must be marked, after all.
FIGJAM wrote:Spread the word far and wide by any means possible, because having people trying to cross ALL lanes to get where they need to be is going to make first night entry looooooonger, noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Raymaker wrote:were is the reference to this?
Jack Rabbit Speaks wrote:#3. KNOW WHERE YOU NEED TO GO
Buying a ticket or picking up a Will Call ticket?: NEW FOR 2011 - WILL CALL IS LOCATED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF GATE ROAD AS YOU APPROACH THE GATE. STAY IN THE SECOND LANE FROM THE LEFT TO MAKE A LEFT TURN INTO THE WILL CALL LOT. (The left most lane on Gate Road is the exit lane). Go to Will Call, get your tickets and then get in line. Don't have one person in your vehicle go to will call while you wait in the entry line - every year many people lose their rides. Everyone must STAY WITH THEIR VEHICLE.
Gate Crew FAQ wrote:What if I need to go to Will Call/Box Office?
The following steps should help make your Box Office visit smoother:
- Upon arrival, do NOT proceed to the Gate to be searched if you do not have your tickets in hand for all people in the car.
- NEW FOR 2011 - WILL CALL IS LOCATED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF GATE ROAD AS YOU APPROACH THE GATE. STAY IN THE SECOND LANE FROM THE LEFT TO MAKE A LEFT TURN INTO THE WILL CALL LOT. (The left most lane on Gate Road is the exit lane). This will be BEFORE you reach the Gate.
- Go to Will Call/Box Office, get your tickets and return to your vehicle
- Guide your vehicle back into the entry lines via the marked lane from the Will Call lot.
- Proceed to the Gate for vehicle search and entry into the City!
Savannah wrote:Raymaker, the references to the Will Call office move are in the Jack Rabbit Speaks Burning Man newsletter, which can be a very important source of last minute information.
jkisha wrote:The web site? We have to update the website? Damn, what a concept. I think they'll update the info on the website right before they fix eplaya--that's a web site too, and we know how high it is on the BMORG list of priorities.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests