Cool Looking Camps

Cool Looking Camps

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Alas, no contact info, but I just gotta love:
Apocalypse Later
Do you experience feelings of impending doom, or maybe you lack the motivation to prepare for Armageddon? If so, come to Apocalypse Later where you can meet fellow lazy fuckers who are preparing to prepare for total annihilation.
Hometown: Vancouver, BC

Except for the dj this is sweet:
Art Car Bus Stop
Stop chasing after Art Cars! Let them come to YOU! Wait for your ride at the ART CAR BUS STOP. Pass the time in our relaxing lounge. Tickle the senses with our art gallery. Lose something old and find something new at the Lost and Found Office. Get hyped up to the tunes of our superstar DJ's who will be rocking a fully lit neighborhood dance floor. Hurry up and wait at the ART CAR BUS STOP!
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Oh dear, do you think my ponies would be welcome here?
Just Pony
Just Pony Camp is home to the Ponies. If we are not riding away into the horizon with our ponies, you can always stop by our shaded lounge to relax, socialize, or meet up for some pony adventures. Our shaded lounge will feature the Pony Hole Bar that will host a Sunset COCKtail party on Wednesday. If you are lucky, you may encounter a saddle ride as a Rite of Passage into Ponyhood.

if you've seen something cool on the theme camp list or otherwise, that we haven't talked about in this forum, point it out to us.
Please.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Re: Cool Looking Camps

Postby nuclear rabbit » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Hahahaha yes I will be finding Apocalypse Later... at some point you know... I'm not just gonna get up and go find it now...
RomuloX! Assemble!
nuclear rabbit

Re: Cool-Looking Camps

Postby The CO » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Now That's a cool-looking camp.
M*A*S*H 4207th: An army of fun.
I don't care what the borg says: feather-wearers will NOT be served in Rosie's Bar.
Yes, I am the arbiter of doing it right or wrong. Guess which one you are!
The CO

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207th/404: Error

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 am

*sigh*
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby junglesmacks » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:10 am

Personally, I can't wait to watch a playa sunrise at 5am while resting my feet and sipping some champagne at Bubbles & Bass..

THE NEWEST NYC BAS(S)ED BURNING MAN
Bubbles & Bass
AFTER HOURS SOUND CAMP --
BUBBLY WITH LOTS OF BASS!!!

NOW PLACED @ 2:00 & ENGAGEMENT!

We plan to wake God on the playa! We'll be rockin' you out from 4am til 11am with bubbly bass-tastic house music as you watch the sunrise over the playa and dance the AM hours away... and drink some bubbly while you boogie.

We want to create a home of warmth and positive energy during the AM hours. Together with a team of artists, musicians, circus performers, dancers, planners, bartenders, builders, architects, thinkers, dreamers, and lovers, we are going to bring invigorating house music to the Burning Man community and a dance floor that gets everyone moving and shaking. We'll offer you hookahs and champagne to relax and a comfy chill space to enjoy the sounds while resting your feet after a night of partying. We want to provide an environment conducive to connecting: spiritually, conversationally, and energetically. Don't forget our activities -- Sunrise Circus playtime and workshops will be going on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Return to 2011 Theme Camps