Looking for a camp that will take in two strays.

Looking for a camp that will take in two strays.

Postby lilsherbear » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 am

Hello, my name is lilsherbear, and this is my first Burn. I am looking for a camp that is looking for two fun, loveable, smiling, with big hearts to share this experience with. Are there any burners are there that will open there hearts to two shining hearts to bring some extra :lol: sunshine into your camp. Its our first for many things this year. My hubby was killed two years ago and this is my first boyfriend since, we are a lot older than the other, been to over 22 festivals, including jam cruise. We love to have fun, dance and enjoy life as it it. If you have room and would like to get to know two wonderful human beings ( aliens in disguise really) we are in need of you to. Besides all that, I am clumsy, funny, silly, he is the jupiterean gemini - so you get an added person... so woops its three of us.. but no, with a gemini its just two personalities not people...hahahha could of fooled me.. but if you could add two of us to your camp we would just hug you and thank you! Thanks, lil sherbear :)
lilsherbear

Re: Looking for a camp that will take in two strays.

Postby trilobyte » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 am

Hi lilsherbear, welcome to ePlaya! I'm going to move this post over to the 2011 theme camps board, which is where you'll find people posting everything related to camps at Burning Man. In addition to this post, you may want to take a look at some of the other threads in there, as some camps with vacancies are also posting threads too. Good luck, and hope to see you out there!
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Looking for a camp that will take in two strays.

Postby Brother On » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi Lilsherbear,
We a small theme camp from Calgary Canada looking for some more participants.
We have about 2500 square feet under shade (enough room to set tents up under).
We have a 12 foot tower to hang out on,a shower, grey water evaporation system and a misting system.
Camp fees are about $80 and some work expected set up, tear down and camp maintenance.
We are low key and love to have fun. Check out churchofrespect.com to see what camp looks like.
Soon we burn.
Brother On
Brother On

Return to 2011 Theme Camps