website update?

We're doing it wrong...we know

website update?

Postby jaytro4 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi,
I don't want to come off as complaining, but the burning man website talks about "New and Important for 2010", and it's gotten me worried... is any of that information old by now, and is there anything new and important that we have to know about 2011? is there supposed to be a new guide out by now? I'm a virgin so I really want to be as prepared as I can be...

Thanks,
Jenna
Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly.
jaytro4

Re: website update?

Postby Rice » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:10 pm

jaytro4 wrote:Hi,
I don't want to come off as complaining, but the burning man website talks about "New and Important for 2010", and it's gotten me worried... is any of that information old by now, and is there anything new and important that we have to know about 2011? is there supposed to be a new guide out by now? I'm a virgin so I really want to be as prepared as I can be...

Thanks,
Jenna

The 2010 Survival guide is a good starting point! Read that a couple time and you should have the basics. I cannot remember last year's release date, but it was maybe 3 weeks before the burn. There will be some small changes, but not many.

Love Rice
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."
Rice

Burning Since: 2007

Return to ePlaya Feedback