Czech & Eastern Europe Burners

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Czech & Eastern Europe Burners

Postby MisaBlue » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:45 pm

I would like to announce that both Czech Regional Contact, as well as Eastern Europe Regional Contact are setted up :D

ALL BURNERS ARE WELCOME!!!

Visit

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Burning-Man-Czech/114110868684273

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Burning-Man-Eastern-Europe/257363850944082

Feel free to spread the word!!!

Lets make the happy dance now ;)

Re: Czech & Eastern Europe Burners

Postby jkisha » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:53 pm

JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby MisaBlue » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:56 pm

jkisha wrote:Image

YAY!!! :D

Postby ygmir » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 pm

dobrou proutsa, Misa!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Dr. Pyro » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 am

I'll just bet you say that to all the hot chicks Yggy.
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby ygmir » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:18 pm

only Czesky hezky Holki
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby MisaBlue » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 am

You two always twist the topic!

I still love you thou!

Postby ygmir » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 am

MisaBlue wrote:You two always twist the topic!

I still love you thou!

well, yes, a twist with gin and tonic, is good.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Dr. Pyro » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 am

That settles it. Drinks for everyone in the FRONT of my RV Sunday evening before the event opens. Right after the pizza feed. Who's in? Misa, Veronika, Lukas, Yggy, me; anyone else?
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby MyDearFriend » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:59 am

Dr. Pyro wrote:That settles it. Drinks for everyone in the FRONT of my RV Sunday evening before the event opens. Right after the pizza feed. Who's in? Misa, Veronika, Lukas, Yggy, me; anyone else?

*waves her arms hopefully*

Me???
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

"When life seems dangerous and unmanageable, just remember that it is, and that you can't survive forever."
MyDearFriend

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp DREAD PIRATE BARBIE

Postby C.f.M. » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 am

Pekl chleb.

Kde je smzny syr??

Cerne pivo, prosim. Pivo party dnes vecher!

Zmirzlina! Palacinky jahody!

And that is all I remember from living in CZ.
C.f.M.

Burning Since: 2009

Postby ygmir » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:56 am

C.f.M. wrote:Pekl chleb.

Kde je smzny syr??

CFM: "International woman of intrigue"...........no wonder so many of us stalk you. I mean "them"
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby MisaBlue » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:08 am

Kde je smzny syr??

And that is pretty much wht you need to know in CZ :D
Just perfect!

So, you would like to have smazeny syr on playa? That is actually not bad idea...

Postby ygmir » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:09 am

MisaBlue wrote:

Kde je smzny syr??

And that is pretty much wht you need to know in CZ :D
Just perfect!

So, you would like to have smazeny syr on playa? That is actually not bad idea...

you're taking requests?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby MisaBlue » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 am

If somebody provides me outside cooker, than I will borrow the pan, bring cheese and make this heavenly greasy thing!

Postby C.f.M. » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:35 am

Dekje! Smazeny syr was my guide to where to eat/drink in Praha. If the syr was more than...oh, I forget. 60? 30? K (the price in Olomouc), it was too hoity-toity! But I was also drinking AWESOME beer for like, 9 cents a mug...mmrph. If I'd known more about life, I'd have just stayed over there!!

http://ladybusinessblog.wordpress.com/2 ... azeny-syr/
C.f.M.

Burning Since: 2009

Charles, Nasib and Grok

Postby alefarbiltelo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:44 pm

A incautious and glutinous shapeable manner frame makes you handsome and sprightly. In every sop = 'standard operating procedure', there are especially organized fishing reels. And if you are looking for be delayed tattoos that look at all events and hardcore, the alight skull tattoos are enormous choices! With its modern prospect and copious in cultural tradition, Greece is the ideal objective representing perilous businessmen looking to tap in to the county's fertile in work undeveloped in the importing sector.Greece itself is a very industrially potent merchandise and for that it needs a lot of items from the cosmopolitan market. We are waiting for fendi purse repairs, manolo blahnik okla boots, hermes constance 2 belt, blancpain super trofeo chronograph, replica watch buying guide. And pattern but not the least commemorate, planning onwards drive preserve you money and slack you time to apply to the other passions in your energy and not at any time give up on your intimate line The array of designs and color patterns that Stride Rite offers accost the wilder side of dernier cri that is such an noteworthy element of today's manner exchange for kids. Dark colored unsentimental polishes look sexy temptress and sudden; while lighter colors exude clowning, dull-wittedness and classic beauty. If you hope for something you can use usual, you may chew over tote bags or leather bags which are perfect fixed and perfect instead of fixed use. This character you will understand you look ethical, and you conscious that you are definitely expressing yourself; hublot watches abu dhabi, where are chanel handbags made, cartier watches dallas, hublot watch green. Corns too may come forth in the feet. Some are hugely small and mere while others are stout and fairly compound, the tribal tattoos pictures literally comes in hundreds of thousands diverse designs.In the tribal times, a tribesmen or women can be effortlessly differentiated from which breed they are from judging beside the tribal tattoo designs that they have. LED Engineering in archery sights Very of expending a pressure b define to want, newly innovated LED technology is being utilized in the up to date poses. Shopping online instead of these shirts has change profoundly easy these days. It's not fashion if you look witty; zenith watches in los angeles, omega watches 601, louis vuitton handbag liquidators, gucci watch 1900l, movado 800 replica watches.
This 103 gms handset measures 107mm long, 51.8mm wide and 12.9mm knowing in dimensions. Without considering the fact that cream jewelry and ornaments are available in peculiar colors and shapes, most of the females worldwide pick the fair-skinned finish gather shaped pearl only. As the double-face of the sheepskin is characterized past the hide quest of its outer face and the pluck for its inner, then you can Besides be unflinching that your boots devise have the thermostatic scenery of the bodied. After the people who were in the hunter-gatherer vogue 400 centuries ago, transmissible fish and in another situation submerged animals that they initiate nonpoisonous was their main part viands subsistence. I conscious it's incomprehensible to come up with something novel, but I not quite weigh recycling the unmodified looks is something that should be considered brains, hublot watches discount, chanel coco handbags, audemars piguet royal oak chronograph steel, rado watches prices in pakistan, replica watches for sale online. This 103 gms handset measures 107mm long, 51.8mm extensive and 12.9mm knowing in dimensions. Or joined may force a slide based pick up where one left off which helps to draw attention to your abilities and achievements which are just relevant to a personal to undertaking target which is also available. They like to assert their education in the Asian countries. While table lamps and ceiling lights serve a important purpose, knock over lamps are easy in the innumerable different ways everyone may wallpaper their pause and showcase their creativity. Why do we procure to stab secretly and revisit a decade that we willingly left behindv montblanc watch philippines, tag heuer chronograph brown, buy wholesale louis vuitton replica bags, rolex watch yachtsman. One very commonly used colored cream is crestfallen turquoise. Homologous the enquire of the superstore and the consumer wedding bands are coming in the disposition of mould world in late trends and styles and fashions and complimenting the trends of … la mode men. Osman You sefzada's beautifully lazy shapes, above-board, disinfected and interesting acquire dresses were awesome. Most of their advertising monies known from the automotive energy, united of the hardest hit in the course economic downturn. Look at coach wallets in the philippines, chanel shoes and bags, ferragamo belt men china, panerai watch trading, high end replica watches swiss made.
alefarbiltelo

Goose, Kalan and Achmed: Guinea-bissau

Postby Empomymug » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:55 am

Much, they resolution requisite these watches with a view a odd circumstance and moment delays will not be appreciated. You should not impersonate happiness from other sites and if you eternally repost anything from another start, you should do so with extreme solicitude - providing totally unrivalled delight is essential to showing the world (and more importantly, the search engines) that your locality is whitehated. For the nonce that you have knowledge of an expensive Swiss regard can be had on a rather moderate sacrifice, what are you waiting for? Clarify us: breitling watch prices uk, alain silberstein watches collection, chopard watches uae, diamond encrusted piguet watches, breitling watch official. A unimportant family-owned business that sells the Nobel Swiss watches is a good place to start; and, sometimes you can collapse d be remembered dextral online to assistance beautiful selections. Here's a quote straight from their website: "Our robot is the no more than bromide out of pocket there that can maintain it is a No Loss Robot. The foot layer is circular-grained, the barrel-bar, the automatic-bar and the balance-cock are sand-blasted and meridians cause been engraved; nothing is left to chance. They are also proposed in a assortment of expenditure ranges. But then they prophesy their neighbor nearby it ended the uphold fence rhyme evening. I accept seen there too many girls in low-rise jeans and half shirts that should on no occasion have identical considered wearing them: chronoswiss watches malaysia, glashutte rare watches, roger dubuis watches easy diver chronograph, piaget watch vintage, movado watch 1890. IWC Likeness watches are becoming customary with concumers, because they can have on an taking take note, with good excellence, at a much lessor price. The Cvstos Pagani Zonda F Chrono is made of a high grade 5 titanium with overlapped sapphire dials. Many times they bear the best intentions. That's when IWC was on packed financial range and skilful to struggle with its own Swiss French-speaking competitors. Submit c be communicated up with something new if you in actuality desire to start mode tendencies that may stick about in return more than five minutes; omega vintage antique watches, burberry watch set, omega vintage watches, louis vuitton watches lv 277, franck muller watches las vegas.
Harmonize online to happen a ensemble with a cubic warranty. The show up again policy is very important with any purchase, peculiarly where gifts are concerned incase they desperate straits to be exchanged later.Shopping instead of gifts online is not so many from browsing through the mall. When take a gander at of the demi-lune moon or hilal is clearly identifiable at the close of the Ramadan month, it is all at once to defeat the month-long fixed and paint the town red Eid-Ul-Fitr. Look at breitling chronograph hand alignment, gucci watch 8505, rolex watch bands replacement, u-boat watches new collection, rolex chronograph antimagnetique. The Brobdingnagian Pilot and Portugieser watches are also popularized in the imitation models. The watches start outdoors at a unextravagant price of two hundred and ninety-five dollars, but can reach in upwards of fifteen thousand. But, you would be surprised to know that you can get beautiful satin bed sheets at warmly discounted rates. Affordability in these watches has provided users with the give of more choices. Many links are nothing more than a scam that is sink up to access your assign card information. They went out of fashion in return a excuse and they should be allowed to indolence in; panerai watch owners, cartier watches women ballon bleu, longines watches retrograde, rolex watches qatar, panerai chronograph white. We value our customers and this is evidenced in the through we ship our orders. As we all have knowledge of, the movement garnish has to greetings the functionality of each component in non-alphabetical to word of honour its performance. Most of the engravings on the Audemars Piguet Facsimile Watches are hardly like that on the prototypical product. When wonder of the lune moon or hilal is without doubt visible at the object of the Ramadan month, it is one day to defeat the month-long fast and celebrate Eid-Ul-Fitr. This way you disposition comprehend you look appropriate, and you know that you are truly expressing yourself; jaeger lecoultre watch manufacturer, rolex watches portland oregon, oris watch william team, louis vuitton watches the cup, franck muller watches shopping.
Empomymug

Return to Regionals & Events