Volunteering on the playa

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

Postby robbidobbs » Tue May 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Loving you Fishy!

Thank you very much Plumeria for your interest in volunteering on your first year. I know how excited you are, and this is a wonderful way to learn more about yourself and this fabulous Community.
Poop Patrol is one of the most critical volunteer projects on the Playa. We see to it that the Event continues, by educating the poopulation about Excremental Correctness.

The shift is 4 hours, you get fed at Kommissary, and you get a scarf and t-shirt (high cool value - no really, very precious on the Playa). It's an easy gig. You get to see the entire city, and learn more about what this crazy festival is all about. I'm a 12 year veteran - just ask me anything. But if you'd like to learn more, just read "Get Involved >All About the Pottie-Project."

Virgins are some of my best volunteers. So much enthusiasm! And they listen to my bullshit.

Please, please PLEASE consider joining. Gonzo and I live in Terminal City.

Stay regular,
RobbiDobbs
Chief Poopervisor of the Pottie-Project
Director: Dept of Excremental Correctness
Sometimes I just tickle myself.
13 years of doing the porta-potties wrong.
robbidobbs

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Dept of Over-Engineering

Re: Volunteering on the playa

Postby subliminalkick » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Ohhh just woundering would the lamplighters welcome a traveling musician to there march???
subliminalkick

Re: Volunteering on the playa

Postby capjbadger » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:09 pm

subliminalkick wrote:Ohhh just woundering would the lamplighters welcome a traveling musician to there march???

People marching out with us playing music is actually a long standing tradition. :)

-Badger
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit!
capjbadger

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Previous

Return to Get Involved!