Mr. Mister @ Vamp Camp

Mr. Mister @ Vamp Camp

Postby darren y » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:44 am

Our little oasis on the Playa, Mr. Mister stage located @ Vamp Camp (7:30 Plaza) enjoy the wonderful Misters, I am the original Mr. Mister, I've been providing this service to all of you since 2004, now we bring 2,000 gallons of H20 to keep you cool, OPEN FROM NOON to SUNSET DAILY we have a 12' x 24' deck covered overhead with a shade canopy full of over 100 wonderful patio misters, it is consistantly 23 degrees cooler than out on the playa, stop by stay a while rehydrate or just chill. we will be right next to the Vamp Camp Bar located @ the 7:30 Plaza OPEN FROM NOON to SUNSET DAILY. during the day this is a very kid freindly place to chill, bring a hula hoop or a chair there will be a hammock available for your use, you can bring some music (I can plug your ipod into my stereo) or perhaps a favorite dish or beverage?? have an exotic or spicy treat?? the owner (MR. Mister) loves spicy food. Come tell a story/ listen to a story, or just nap?! a nice place to cool off. Please tell all your freinds, this is more of a word of mouth thing as we never seem to make the deadline to get into the printed event directory you receive @ the gate.
aka: Mr. Mister
darren y

Postby darren y » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 pm

new Mr. Mister art car/couch

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... =611971056

the couch/ottoman will be covered in a combination on deep blue material, the majority in a velvety suede??, the cushions in fur, the umbrella will have a white mesh/tarp, left over from what use to cover my Mister stage/patio, + strings of little blue/white led lights for around the umbrella, then I have 135 ft of El Wire to go around the cart a multiple times, & yes ther will be an onboard Mister (that's why they call me Mr. Mister!!)

see you on the playa!!
darren y

Re: Mr. Mister @ Vamp Camp

Postby darren y » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:15 am

I'll be back!!
darren y

Re: Mr. Mister @ Vamp Camp

Postby moonrise » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:28 am

:D
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
moonrise

Return to 2010 Theme Camps