Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.
Sorry, I'm new to eplaya and wondering where ride share posts should go... or is this area just dandy?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 am
JKhttp://www.mudskippercafe.comWhen I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
- Posts: 12853
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- Burning Since: 2007
- Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:49 pm
- Location: Seattle area
Share Resources is where the secondary, informal rideshare posts go. It is best to use the rideshare board, this forum gets so many threads they get lost and buried. Less commentary on the RS board too.
we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .
- Posts: 17689
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
- Location: Wild, Wild West
- Burning Since: 2001
- Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art
How to search rideshare? I can't get any results out of there.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:22 pm
Return to 2011 Share Resources
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests