Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Postby ygmir » Mon May 16, 2011 6:32 am

awe jeeze Wiggles..........c'mon back..........


we'll show ya our weenies if ya do.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25979
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby wiggles » Mon May 16, 2011 6:41 am

MyDearFriend wrote:
goathead wrote:
wiggles wrote:
goathead wrote:
wiggles wrote:I am a little confused. Is Burning Man all about sex. Is this true? This forum seems to be mostly about sex, date rape, and there is a lot of talk of death and depression. Is that what Burning Man is?

The website says something different.

Thanks for the information.


No, really its about dust and Bacon.


I don't get the joke. So Burning Man is about dust and bacon and the ticket price for dust and bacon is 300.00?

It is just a big swingers party isn't it? Just be honest.

I am a little pissed at a friend for sending me here, now.

I am out of here. This is not what I was looking for.


The eplaya is not the playa, never confuse the two.
No it is NOT a big swingers party.
Take a look at the main web site, read, learn.
If you are unwilling to do that I doubt you would enjoy the playa.

Just a little camping trip in the desert.


Just a little camping trip in the desert with fifty thousand other people, all pushing the boundaries in every direction with tolerance, acceptance, and self-reliance. Burning Man is what you bring to it. Have I got that right, y'all?


So it is a very expensive camping trip, with 50,000 people that have nothing to do with eplaya.burningman.com, and www.burningman.com has nothing to with eplaya.burningman.com even though it is a sub-domain. ... it does not make sense.

You all talk about sex and what you want and don't want others to do, but you insist it is a place with no rules. I read the forum, but the forum has nothing to do with Burning Man. You camps are all about sex or being "poly" or gay or straight, but Burning Man is not about a big orgy in the desert.

And then you talk about acceptance and tolerance, but argue with each other constantly and tell each other that they are wrong and you are right.

It looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, but you all swear it is not a duck. Sounds like you all are just trying to bait some flies into your web.

I just came back to try to delete this account, I am getting emails every time someone posts.

This place is a scam.
wiggles
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Postby ygmir » Mon May 16, 2011 6:47 am

Image
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25979
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Sic Pup » Mon May 16, 2011 7:35 am

@ wiggles - shouldn't you be getting lost in the dryer?
"Enjoy every sandwich" - W. Zevon
User avatar
Sic Pup
 
Posts: 1309
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:51 am
Location: Location, Location

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon May 16, 2011 9:44 am

wiggles wrote:I just came back to try to delete this account, I am getting emails every time someone posts.

There's a link that says "stop watching this topic" on the lower left of the page (scroll down.)
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37405
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Postby graidawg » Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 am

theCryptofishist wrote:
wiggles wrote:I just came back to try to delete this account, I am getting emails every time someone posts.

There's a link that says "stop watching this topic" on the lower left of the page (scroll down.)


its quite amusing he will get an email telling of your reply on how to stop getting emails :)
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
the rest of us are in the School of Fukkit. "Eric"
User avatar
graidawg
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Postby lucky420 » Mon May 16, 2011 10:07 am

Sic Pup +1
User avatar
lucky420
 
Posts: 4172
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am
Location: Reno, NV
Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Postby Ugly Dougly » Mon May 16, 2011 11:08 am

Anonymous wrote:Just thought i would stir up some sexual healing and find out what was your most wildest sex on the playa..... Creative sex, multiples, or your desires.....fantasies....Give us your dirties and details.... don't forget to add details


"Guest" - haha! That's a good one.
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16308
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Postby AntiM » Mon May 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Moderator note: wiggles is the sock of a user who has been blocked from eplaya.

I urge the use of the ignore feature until an admin can deal with this user/sock.
These are not my fuckos.
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 16386
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby Sail Man » Mon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm

ygmir wrote:awe jeeze Wiggles..........c'mon back..........


we'll show ya our weenies if ya do.


:shock: And I wanna work perimeter with you :lol: I really got to order that Love Ewe asap
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.
_______________________________________

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
User avatar
Sail Man
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am
Location: 20 Minutes into the Future
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Postby Playa Status » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:09 am

You know wiggles has a few good things to say that I've actually been thinking about. I've been wanting to go to burning man for years. I've had my fair share of outdoor experiences, great parties, religious debates and existential questioning. Before I bought my ticket this year I was convinced that burningman is a place where you would not be judged and everyone loves you and shares a common thought. The whole website is about "being free" and all this other shit. Well...I think I realize something...It's just a way to get money from the hopeful party goer or wanna be hippy.

My Belief is that people are generally the same everywhere.. Not individuals but populations. There are gonna be assholes, fakes, cool people, whores, freaks and criminals. This idea that burningman is a utopia I just don't believe but I'm sure I might fall into that delusion with a few hits of some really primo shit which I'm sure is available somewhere on the playa. And especially after reading alot of your posts on here it really makes me wonder...what is burning man?

Well I'm gonna find out..and I'm gonna treat it like any other party. It's a fuckin big ass party in the middle of fuckin nowhere. And that's all it is...no delusions..and I'm gonna have a good time. No life changing experiences and no glitter themed hippy orgies. Just a fuckin party.
User avatar
Playa Status
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Postby Simon of the Playa » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:45 am

it is what YOU make of it.


and wiggles does not make any good points, ever.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13851
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby illy dilly » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:40 am

Playa Status wrote:Before I bought my ticket this year I was convinced that burningman is a place where you would not be judged and everyone loves you and shares a common thought. The whole website is about "being free" and all this other shit. Well...I think I realize something...It's just a way to get money from the hopeful party goer or wanna be hippy.

My Belief is that people are generally the same everywhere.. Not individuals but populations. There are gonna be assholes, fakes, cool people, whores, freaks and criminals. This idea that burningman is a utopia I just don't believe but I'm sure I might fall into that delusion with a few hits of some really primo shit

I agree, there are all these types of people in every population.
BUT, what if all the freaks, cool people, whores, and fakes all traveled really far to hang out together?
Even the fakes, we'll realize once they are there that there is no point to being fake, cause nobody gives a shit what you are! So you might as well be you!
Everyone will let their inner freak out, cause you arent being judged. And if for no other reason, cause that guy over their is being way freaker than you!!!! And if at some point, you do turn out to be the freakiest guy around, you instantly just became the most interesting!

Playa Status wrote:Well I'm gonna find out..and I'm gonna treat it like any other party. It's a fuckin big ass party in the middle of fuckin nowhere. And that's all it is...no delusions..and I'm gonna have a good time. No life changing experiences and no glitter themed hippy orgies. Just a fuckin party.

I like that you idea of what it is has changed and you're still gonna check it out!
I think you'll find that it isn't just a big party. I thought it was just a big 7 day rave- its not!
You're very very very right! You should see for your self- And maybe, you're burn will be just a huge rave!
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
User avatar
illy dilly
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Postby Super Evil Brian » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:59 pm

wiggles wrote:
MyDearFriend wrote:
goathead wrote:
wiggles wrote:
goathead wrote:
wiggles wrote:I am a little confused. Is Burning Man all about sex. Is this true? This forum seems to be mostly about sex, date rape, and there is a lot of talk of death and depression. Is that what Burning Man is?

The website says something different.

Thanks for the information.


No, really its about dust and Bacon.


I don't get the joke. So Burning Man is about dust and bacon and the ticket price for dust and bacon is 300.00?

It is just a big swingers party isn't it? Just be honest.

I am a little pissed at a friend for sending me here, now.

I am out of here. This is not what I was looking for.


The eplaya is not the playa, never confuse the two.
No it is NOT a big swingers party.
Take a look at the main web site, read, learn.
If you are unwilling to do that I doubt you would enjoy the playa.

Just a little camping trip in the desert.


Just a little camping trip in the desert with fifty thousand other people, all pushing the boundaries in every direction with tolerance, acceptance, and self-reliance. Burning Man is what you bring to it. Have I got that right, y'all?


So it is a very expensive camping trip, with 50,000 people that have nothing to do with eplaya.burningman.com, and www.burningman.com has nothing to with eplaya.burningman.com even though it is a sub-domain. ... it does not make sense.

You all talk about sex and what you want and don't want others to do, but you insist it is a place with no rules. I read the forum, but the forum has nothing to do with Burning Man. You camps are all about sex or being "poly" or gay or straight, but Burning Man is not about a big orgy in the desert.

And then you talk about acceptance and tolerance, but argue with each other constantly and tell each other that they are wrong and you are right.

It looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, but you all swear it is not a duck. Sounds like you all are just trying to bait some flies into your web.

I just came back to try to delete this account, I am getting emails every time someone posts.

This place is a scam.


There are posts about sex?

It's too bad when someone doesn't understand the difference between the Internet and the real world. Scary.

Wiggles, the ePlaya is a subdomain but only a fraction of the people who attend BM actually post or read here. You really need to go outside more often, its really nice.

So Burning Man is a big, dusty orgy? We argue with each other?

(After I posted this I saw AntiM's post about this douche being a sock. Sorry for adding to it, it was a genius moment)
"I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway."
Jesus fuckhole, what the fuck was that?
"Playa dust might be the cleanest, most corrosive filth you'll ever love," Savannah said.
User avatar
Super Evil Brian
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Ubiquitous, Black Rock City, Austin
Burning Since: 2011

Postby Dr. Pyro » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:23 am

...That about sums it up for me.
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3668
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby ygmir » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:27 am

too bad there's no pasture land on the playa, huh Doc?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25979
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:36 am

if you lay down astro-turf, they will come.
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Postby swampdog » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Oh playa status, whose sock are you? Register to post one lonely post on this particular thread? Not convincing.

Just in case there's someone real out there -
the playa is the place we've been told about since we were five - a place created by wishing. If you wish hard enough, believe strongly enough, you'll find what you need on the playa. You may not find what you want, but you can find what you need. People who are wishing and believing so hard tend to bring the best of themselves. Nearly everyone on the playa is too busy having fun and creating their favorite reality to bother being hateful. We mostly leave behind the day-to-day crap that leaves us feeling dragged down and pecked to death by ducks. We shine.

That means, of course, that we don't all shine in the same way. Some people like to be tough bastards. Some people like to work their asses off building things. Some people like to take drugs. Some people like to have sex. Some people like to groove on the infinity of possibility. Some people love to engage with music. Some people just like to hang out with good people who are also having a good time. Some people go to be amazed by the art.

The eplaya, on the other hand, is a place people go to talk about this other place. Some people are new and have real questions. The regulars here tend to be a bit crusty, helpful to a fault if you show evidence that you have put in some effort already, snarky to an extreme if you just want someone to hold your hand and do everything for you. And snarky in general just for the fun of it. The regulars here hang out and talk to each other ALL YEAR LONG, the average newbie posts a question or two, maybe is asked to stand up for themselves and show themselves as serious, and maybe they get their question answered and maybe they go away scared. Beggars are not treated kindly. I think a general feeling is, if they can't stand the snark they can't stand the playa and we're better off without them. There are enough people out there putting their heart and soul into this other place, the real playa, building it on wishes and dreams, that we don't really need a few more tourists.

But they'll come anyway, some of these tourists, and they'll have fun, they'll have the greatest party ever, they may even get laid. Some of them will have moments of wonder. Three kids I might have written off as frat boys joined me in conversation one night last year. One of them admired my hat so I gave it to him (it had been given to me earlier that night). He was so amazed and thought it was so wonderful to get a gift like that that it made me feel great in turn. I gave it to him because it's just a hat but he turned it into something wonderful for both of us.

I do run on, don't I? What was the original question? Why do people talk about sex so much on eplaya? because we're human. Does it mean the playa is a non-stop orgy swinger's party fuckfest? Only in your dreams, junior. (and maybe a few of mine)
User avatar
swampdog
 
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:27 am
Location: Bellingham WA
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

Postby swampdog » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:40 pm

re: the place we wish for - like all the 'manifesting' crap, wishing is a creative force when it spurs action. Otherwise it's a wank.
User avatar
swampdog
 
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:27 am
Location: Bellingham WA
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

The New E-playa BETA

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:01 pm

swampdog wrote:Oh playa status, whose sock are you? Register to post one lonely post on this particular thread? Not convincing.

Just in case there's someone real out there -
the playa is the place we've been told about since we were five - a place created by wishing. If you wish hard enough, believe strongly enough, you'll find what you need on the playa. You may not find what you want, but you can find what you need. People who are wishing and believing so hard tend to bring the best of themselves. Nearly everyone on the playa is too busy having fun and creating their favorite reality to bother being hateful. We mostly leave behind the day-to-day crap that leaves us feeling dragged down and pecked to death by ducks. We shine.

That means, of course, that we don't all shine in the same way. Some people like to be tough bastards. Some people like to work their asses off building things. Some people like to take drugs. Some people like to have sex. Some people like to groove on the infinity of possibility. Some people love to engage with music. Some people just like to hang out with good people who are also having a good time. Some people go to be amazed by the art.

The eplaya, on the other hand, is a place people go to talk about this other place. Some people are new and have real questions. The regulars here tend to be a bit crusty, helpful to a fault if you show evidence that you have put in some effort already, snarky to an extreme if you just want someone to hold your hand and do everything for you. And snarky in general just for the fun of it. The regulars here hang out and talk to each other ALL YEAR LONG, the average newbie posts a question or two, maybe is asked to stand up for themselves and show themselves as serious, and maybe they get their question answered and maybe they go away scared. Beggars are not treated kindly. I think a general feeling is, if they can't stand the snark they can't stand the playa and we're better off without them. There are enough people out there putting their heart and soul into this other place, the real playa, building it on wishes and dreams, that we don't really need a few more tourists.

But they'll come anyway, some of these tourists, and they'll have fun, they'll have the greatest party ever, they may even get laid. Some of them will have moments of wonder. Three kids I might have written off as frat boys joined me in conversation one night last year. One of them admired my hat so I gave it to him (it had been given to me earlier that night). He was so amazed and thought it was so wonderful to get a gift like that that it made me feel great in turn. I gave it to him because it's just a hat but he turned it into something wonderful for both of us.

I do run on, don't I? What was the original question? Why do people talk about sex so much on eplaya? because we're human. Does it mean the playa is a non-stop orgy swinger's party fuckfest? Only in your dreams, junior. (and maybe a few of mine)


Image
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13851
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby Playa Status » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:07 pm

whats a sock? And Burningman is like a never never land....Think happy thoughts?
User avatar
Playa Status
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Postby graidawg » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:41 pm

swampdog wrote:Oh playa status, whose sock are you? Register to post one lonely post on this particular thread? Not convincing.

Just in case there's someone real out there -
the playa is the place we've been told about since we were five - a place created by wishing. If you wish hard enough, believe strongly enough, you'll find what you need on the playa. You may not find what you want, but you can find what you need. People who are wishing and believing so hard tend to bring the best of themselves. Nearly everyone on the playa is too busy having fun and creating their favorite reality to bother being hateful. We mostly leave behind the day-to-day crap that leaves us feeling dragged down and pecked to death by ducks. We shine.

That means, of course, that we don't all shine in the same way. Some people like to be tough bastards. Some people like to work their asses off building things. Some people like to take drugs. Some people like to have sex. Some people like to groove on the infinity of possibility. Some people love to engage with music. Some people just like to hang out with good people who are also having a good time. Some people go to be amazed by the art.

The eplaya, on the other hand, is a place people go to talk about this other place. Some people are new and have real questions. The regulars here tend to be a bit crusty, helpful to a fault if you show evidence that you have put in some effort already, snarky to an extreme if you just want someone to hold your hand and do everything for you. And snarky in general just for the fun of it. The regulars here hang out and talk to each other ALL YEAR LONG, the average newbie posts a question or two, maybe is asked to stand up for themselves and show themselves as serious, and maybe they get their question answered and maybe they go away scared. Beggars are not treated kindly. I think a general feeling is, if they can't stand the snark they can't stand the playa and we're better off without them. There are enough people out there putting their heart and soul into this other place, the real playa, building it on wishes and dreams, that we don't really need a few more tourists.

But they'll come anyway, some of these tourists, and they'll have fun, they'll have the greatest party ever, they may even get laid. Some of them will have moments of wonder. Three kids I might have written off as frat boys joined me in conversation one night last year. One of them admired my hat so I gave it to him (it had been given to me earlier that night). He was so amazed and thought it was so wonderful to get a gift like that that it made me feel great in turn. I gave it to him because it's just a hat but he turned it into something wonderful for both of us.

I do run on, don't I? What was the original question? Why do people talk about sex so much on eplaya? because we're human. Does it mean the playa is a non-stop orgy swinger's party fuckfest? Only in your dreams, junior. (and maybe a few of mine)



oh swampdog you have just made me so happy. that for a noob has summed up Brc for me.
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
the rest of us are in the School of Fukkit. "Eric"
User avatar
graidawg
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Postby ygmir » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:47 pm

swampdog wrote:Oh playa status, whose sock are you? Register to post one lonely post on this particular thread? Not convincing.

Just in case there's someone real out there -
the playa is the place we've been told about since we were five - a place created by wishing. If you wish hard enough, believe strongly enough, you'll find what you need on the playa. You may not find what you want, but you can find what you need. People who are wishing and believing so hard tend to bring the best of themselves. Nearly everyone on the playa is too busy having fun and creating their favorite reality to bother being hateful. We mostly leave behind the day-to-day crap that leaves us feeling dragged down and pecked to death by ducks. We shine.

That means, of course, that we don't all shine in the same way. Some people like to be tough bastards. Some people like to work their asses off building things. Some people like to take drugs. Some people like to have sex. Some people like to groove on the infinity of possibility. Some people love to engage with music. Some people just like to hang out with good people who are also having a good time. Some people go to be amazed by the art.

The eplaya, on the other hand, is a place people go to talk about this other place. Some people are new and have real questions. The regulars here tend to be a bit crusty, helpful to a fault if you show evidence that you have put in some effort already, snarky to an extreme if you just want someone to hold your hand and do everything for you. And snarky in general just for the fun of it. The regulars here hang out and talk to each other ALL YEAR LONG, the average newbie posts a question or two, maybe is asked to stand up for themselves and show themselves as serious, and maybe they get their question answered and maybe they go away scared. Beggars are not treated kindly. I think a general feeling is, if they can't stand the snark they can't stand the playa and we're better off without them. There are enough people out there putting their heart and soul into this other place, the real playa, building it on wishes and dreams, that we don't really need a few more tourists.

But they'll come anyway, some of these tourists, and they'll have fun, they'll have the greatest party ever, they may even get laid. Some of them will have moments of wonder. Three kids I might have written off as frat boys joined me in conversation one night last year. One of them admired my hat so I gave it to him (it had been given to me earlier that night). He was so amazed and thought it was so wonderful to get a gift like that that it made me feel great in turn. I gave it to him because it's just a hat but he turned it into something wonderful for both of us.

I do run on, don't I? What was the original question? Why do people talk about sex so much on eplaya? because we're human. Does it mean the playa is a non-stop orgy swinger's party fuckfest? Only in your dreams, junior. (and maybe a few of mine)



I vote this become a "sticky note".
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25979
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby swampdog » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:45 pm

aw shucks folks. Glad you like it
User avatar
swampdog
 
Posts: 903
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:27 am
Location: Bellingham WA
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

Postby peachandpapa » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am

Bravo Swampdog!!!!
Go Forth and Tell the Story...
User avatar
peachandpapa
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:21 pm
Location: Malibu
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Peach's Verdant Camp

Postby MisaBlue » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Well said Swampdog! :*
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Postby Playa Status » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Ok now that I've been to burning man and have proved that I am not a "sock" I am going to respond to this age old thread. Sorry to revive the beast people :)
Ok so I take back almost everything I said about burning man. That place was definitely wildly awesome and amazing in so many more ways than a kick ass party in the desert could ever be. Although it definitely was a kick ass party in the desert! I had the time of my life and met some amazzziiinngg people. Definitely life changing. On that note..heres a little <3 for all you eplayans out there. On another note I still have to say that alot of you eplayans are especially rude to alot of the noobs that visit here. Youd think of the hundreds of thousands of people that attend this event this message board aint exactly what I call busy. Maybe thats the way you want it...but that isnt what I learned at burning man at all.
Anyways... I still love you all and wish you all a wonderful day! Burning man is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone. As far as sex on the playa.... I had my fantasies fulfilled ;)
But what I found most valuable was the spiritual guidance I received...thank you all! I hope the universe sends you this message! <3
User avatar
Playa Status
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Re: Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Postby Playa Status » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:23 pm

And everything what swampdog said is pretty much awesome
User avatar
Playa Status
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Re: Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Postby illy dilly » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Playa Status wrote: As far as sex on the playa.... I had my fantasies fulfilled ;)

Nice!
You found one of the many great big dusty orgies then?
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
User avatar
illy dilly
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: Whats your fantasy, Sex on the playa

Postby snake » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:13 pm

i always like it when people have pre-concieved notions before going out to the playa (like cassanova's no nude ugly people stance)...then they go...and realized it was a silly notion after experiencing the real thing. and then bother to come back and correct themselves. good on you.
User avatar
snake
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:48 pm
Location: reno, terminal city, apokiliptika

PreviousNext

Return to Experiences at Burning Man

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Token and 0 guests