Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night....II

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby jkisha » Sun May 22, 2011 4:09 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbykzqJ6ens&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
jkisha
 
Posts: 11403
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby goathead » Sun May 22, 2011 4:16 pm

yawn......

koch on one side soros on the other
Ffwcio eich diwrnod
Jebem ti dan
Tpaxhnte ball aehb
Nasrat na vas den
Namaste, zkurvysynu

It will be some sort of incredible over-worded hippie prattle, attempting to disguise the
Eternal Theme
Burn Shit And Blow Shit Up. Eric
User avatar
goathead
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:02 pm
Location: Where I live is not far from home.

Postby jkisha » Sun May 22, 2011 5:40 pm

goathead wrote:yawn......

koch on one side soros on the other


There is no comparison between the two. IMHO
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
jkisha
 
Posts: 11403
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby can't sit still » Tue May 31, 2011 7:34 am

Dick Morris: Bill Clinton Personally Orchestrated the 1993 Waco, Texas Tragedy

"It looks like somebody is going to have to update the Waco Siege page on Wikipedia. Apparently the whitewashed history that former President Bill Clinton would like us to believe regarding the 1993 federal assault on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, is missing important details regarding his own personal involvement.

In response to Bill Clinton’s highly publicized linking of the Tea Party movement to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing in an op-ed piece for the New York Times, former Clinton adviser Dick Morris disclosed on Monday that it was Clinton himself, and not Attorney General Janet Reno, as Americans have been led to believe for the past 17 years, who called the shots during the 1993 botched invasion that led to the death of seventy-six people.

Speaking on the Hannity program on the Fox News Network, Morris criticized Clinton for his Oklahoma City comments: “Let’s understand what was Timothy McVeigh’s motivation …he himself had said that it was the reaction to the Waco takeover. Bill Clinton orchestrated that takeover.â€
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Postby Dr. Pyro » Tue May 31, 2011 8:17 am

This may sound strange coming from a Libertarian such as myself, but I say Hooray! Bill Clinton. You have to remember these monsters shot and killed four federal agents and were ordered to surrender. What would you have done? Condone the murder of federal agents and just let bygones be bygones? Of course not. And when the Branch Dividians would not negotiate and indeed threatened more troops with harm, the die was cast. Clinton was in a lose-lose situation: do nothing and he's soft on domestic terriorists; so something, and he's a murderer.

I say he did the right thing, and so do the families of the fallen agents at the hands of the murderous Branch Dividians.
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3670
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby jkisha » Tue May 31, 2011 8:56 am

Dr. Pyro wrote:This may sound strange coming from a Libertarian such as myself, but I say Hooray! Bill Clinton. You have to remember these monsters shot and killed four federal agents and were ordered to surrender. What would you have done? Condone the murder of federal agents and just let bygones be bygones? Of course not. And when the Branch Dividians would not negotiate and indeed threatened more troops with harm, the die was cast. Clinton was in a lose-lose situation: do nothing and he's soft on domestic terriorists; so something, and he's a murderer.

I say he did the right thing, and so do the families of the fallen agents at the hands of the murderous Branch Dividians.

Not any stranger than some of the other things I've seen you say here. But I do happen to agree with you.

But we don't even know if the story is true or not.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
jkisha
 
Posts: 11403
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby ygmir » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:35 pm

how, can irony go so far, so fast?
Of all the people to flash his.........



Image
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25985
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby jkisha » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 pm

ygmir wrote:how, can irony go so far, so fast?
Of all the people to flash his.........



Image


LOL John Stewart and Wiener were room mates and he swears that couldn't be him! :D We'll see how it plays out.
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
User avatar
jkisha
 
Posts: 11403
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby cowboyangel » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:34 am

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981
User avatar
cowboyangel
 
Posts: 6986
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Postby Ugly Dougly » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 am

Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16313
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Postby can't sit still » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Greece has already laid off 10% of GOV workers. The austerity measures demanded by the IMF and ECB would require Greece to lay off 20% more of GOV workers. This would get them the next 17 billion payment so that they could pay back a small part of their 360 billion debt. They are currently paying about 26% interest. Obviously, the 17 billion wouldn't make any reduction in the total debt.
The Greek leaders are maybe going to agree to the austerity measures.
http://beta.news.yahoo.com/greek-rebel- ... 57027.html

They may have figured out that the upcoming re-payment in August is just a short respite.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby can't sit still » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Well, the die is cast. The Greek army said that they would stage a coup if Greece is sold / given to bankers. There is no going back. The default will happen. The Greek banks will collapse. The economy will crash. Instead of suffering long-term poverty for the Greeks and their kids, they will suffer a few years of privation.
The various banks with exposure to Greek bonds will crash trying to make good on the interest-rate-swaps. http://beta.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-15 ... 20712.html
The contagion will spread around the world.
Quoting George Bush, " this sucker could go down"
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby Sigmund » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

It is quite strange how people don't react to these economic atrocities. I mean, we all have been lied to and thrown in a shitty situation because of the banks, the markets and the rating agencies. But still we trust them with our money, and they go unpunished for the financial crashes and the foreclosures they have caused. Are we THAT masochistic ?
User avatar
Sigmund
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 am
Location: Toulouse, France

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby can't sit still » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:53 am

I don't think it's a matter of "trust". We aren't given a say in the matter for the most part. We've all seen where the pols refuse to have a referendum. They know the outcome ahead of time. The architecture of the Euro GOV is designed so that there is no direct representation. It could very well be the Politburo. The bankers threaten the legislators. The legislators fold right away. Even in Iceland, the legislators voted to pay off the banks. When the Icelanders were given an opportunity for a referendum, they voted NO.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e28391.htm
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby can't sit still » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:23 am

Well, defense secretary Panetta says that he won't accept budget cutbacks. The stupid fucks spend gazillions of dollars on weapon systems because it is so vital to protect America. It is remotely possible that we would get our money's worth if these weapons worked.
http://rt.com/usa/news/f22-f35-fleet-grounded/
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby can't sit still » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Hmmm, there is a claim that our debt will be downgraded again.
"Isn't this grand? We now have the (unconstitutional) SuperCongress.

Why unconstitutional? Well that's simple: All revenue bills must originate in The House. Since spending inevitably encompasses revenues (unless it spends nothing, in which case it's not a spending bill) The Senate, by law, has no right of involvement until after The House introduces and passes the legislation.

But these little matters of the "Constitution" have never bothered Congress. Barry uses it to wipe in the morning, as does Pelosi, and I've seen little evidence that it's not in the Republican restrooms in the House or Senate over the years either.

The more-pressing issue, however, is that there won't be an agreement with this construct. Fiscal consolidation is very unlikely to actually happen. I'd like to be somewhat of an optimist that the political powers that be would recognize the reality of mathematics - specifically, that exponents make impossible continual deficit spending - but I don't expect these jackwads to live within the boundaries of mathematics.

Therefore, I reiterate that we will be downgraded again. And again. And again.

You've got about four months folks, at the outside, before this becomes apparent as S&P has their back to the wall once again and issues exactly what they said they would."
http://market-ticker.org/
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Deficit spending enables modern warfare. Love it or leave it. ;)
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16313
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby can't sit still » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 am

Here is a article on rioting. It's not a typical analysis.
http://lewrockwell.com/north/north1018.html
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 am

can't sit still wrote:Barry uses it to wipe in the morning, as does Pelosi, and I've seen little evidence that it's not in the Republican restrooms in the House or Senate over the years either.


Way to stick it to the GOP. :D
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16313
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby can't sit still » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 am

Dougly, I have nothing good to say for either party.
It now seems that Americans are "pre-revolutionary;
http://www.infowars.com/pollster-americ ... lutionary/
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby can't sit still » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:46 pm

It seems that thousands of surface-to-air missiles went missing from Libya when the various tribesmen left from the sacking.
""We are talking about some 20,000 surface-to-air missiles in all of Libya, and I've seen cars packed with them." he said. "They could turn all of North Africa into a no-fly zone.""
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/0 ... ?hpt=wo_c2
It just might be a problem.
"There have been similar concerns in Afghanistan, where the United States provided thousands of Stinger missiles to the Afghan mujahedeen when they were fighting the Soviets in the 1980s. The United States has spent hundreds of millions of dollars trying to buy them back,"
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby can't sit still » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Well it seems possible that the U.S. will pull out of Iraq in a couple of months.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/1 ... 12661.html
I doubt that this was the original plan.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... d=15184773
An abrupt abandonment of Iraq is a slap aimed at Netanyahu. Maybe it will prevent WW III
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby gyre » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:17 pm

"You want a job, don't you?"


Admit it.

Best fucking campaign slogan EVER!!!
User avatar
gyre
 
Posts: 15346
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: ΦάÏ

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby Ugly Dougly » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:36 pm

can't sit still wrote:An abrupt abandonment of Iraq is a slap aimed at Netanyahu. Maybe it will prevent WW III

He's had a more serious slap recently. Surprised you missed it. "Didn't know the microphones were on" my ass.
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16313
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby cowboyangel » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Image
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981
User avatar
cowboyangel
 
Posts: 6986
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 10:32 pm

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby Ugly Dougly » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Just musin' here, keep in mind:

I just don't get it. We had a war in Iraq and a war in Afghanistan. These things don't come cheap. The US has incured debt, and we're obligated to pay it off. I should be saying "this is the price of freedom" or somesuch. Most of us are in personal debt; otherwise we wouldn't have cars to drive to work and earn money or homes to live in. Debt's not a bad thing.

So why the fuss?
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16313
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby FIGJAM » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:38 am

"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
User avatar
FIGJAM
 
Posts: 7072
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:06 am

God damn speculators.
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16313
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16313
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Politics, Everyday, All day... morning, noon and night..

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 am

Image
Today's hero. Rand Paul, senator from Kentucky.
http://www.randpaul2010.com/

Republican Sens. Rand Paul (Ky.) and John McCain (Ariz.) battled on the Senate floor Tuesday over a proposed amendment to the pending defense authorization bill that could allow American citizens who are suspected of terrorism to be denied a civilian trial.

Paul argued the amendment, which is cosponsored by McCain, "puts every single American citizen at risk" and suggested that if the amendment passes, "the terrorists have won."

"Should we err today and remove some of the most important checks on state power in the name of fighting terrorism, well then the terrorists have won," Paul argued, "[D]etaining American citizens without a court trial is not American."

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/s ... amendment-
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/20 ... cans-face/
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16313
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unjonharley and 3 guests