Scam Emails- For Amusement Only- Do Not Play

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby can't sit still » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:04 pm

I can NOT believe that people are still sending this around. It came with about 200 e-mail addresses. Don't these people catch on?

Ladies and Gentlemen:

This is not hoax. Please scroll down.

Ok guys, my lawyer's paralegal sent this one to me and if it doesn't work, they are aware that we all will be coming to visit them for a law suit for false advertisement!J

THIS TOOK TWO PAGES OF THE TUESDAYS USA TODAY - IT IS FOR REAL

To all of my friends, I do not usually forward messages, but this is from my friend Pearl Sandborn and she really is an attorney.

If she says that this will work - It will work. After all, What have you got to lose?

I'm an attorney, And I know the law. This thing is for real. Rest assured AOL and Intel will follow through with their promises for fear of facing a multimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one filed by Pepsi Co against General Electric not too long ago.

Dear Friends: Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates sharing his fortune.. If you ignore this, You will repent later.
Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it (If you are a Microsoft Windows user) For a two weeks time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00 For every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives it, You will be paid $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact
you for your address and then send you a check.

Regards.

Charles S Bailey General Manager Field Operations

1-800-842-2332 Ext..1085 or 904-1085 or RNX 292-1085

Thought this was a scam myself, But two weeks after receiving this e-mail and forwarding it on.
Microsoft contacted me for my address and within days, I received a check for $24,800.00.
You need to respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this, Bill Gates is the man.

It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many people as possible. You are bound to get at least $10,000.00

We're not going to help them out with their e-mail beta test without getting a little something for our time.

My brother's girlfriend got in on this a few months ago When I went to visit him for the Baylor/UT game, she showed me her check. It was for the sum of $4, 324.44 and was stamped 'Paid In Full'.
I don't post things because I believe that they are the absolute truth. I post them because I believe that they should be considered.
can't sit still

Postby ygmir » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 pm

just seems ironic, I got this:

I am Mrs. Amanda Johnson, A widow to Late Mr.Clark Johnson, I am
73years old, and I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long
time, cancer of the ear. From all indications my condition is really
deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live long according
to my doctors.

This is because my cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My
late husband was killed during the U.S raid, against terrorism in
Afghanistan when he traveled to Afghanistan to monitor a Hospital/a
Humanitarian Found at (HHF) he was setting up for the benefit of the
Afghan masses as of then; whose majority and 99 percent of them are
Muslims/ Islamic scholars and loyalists. During the period of our
marriage we couldn’t produce any child. My late husband was very
wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and
wealth, and when I noticed that my condition is not improving rather
it gets worsen by the day I decided to divide part of this wealth, to
contribute to Charity and the development of the churches in Africa,
America , Asia and Europe .

I selected you after visiting the internet and I prayed over it. I am
willing to donate the fund to you for charity, the less privileged,
churches, orphanages and widows, Propagating the word of God and to
ensure that the house of God is maintained.
I took this decision upon myself because I don't have any child that
will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians
and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by
unbelievers. Because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition
without Christ is vanity upon vanity.

Please I want you to note that this fund is deposited with Bank for
security purpose.And upon my instruction, you will file in an
application for the transfer of the fund in your name with the Bank.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the
fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family.

Await Your Urgent Reply via this e-mail
address:(mrs.amanda001@gmail.com) ,any delay in your reply will give
me room in sourcing for a church, another person or Christian
individual for this same purpose.
Yours in Christ.
Mrs. Amanda Johnson
Love & Prayers
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby maryanimal » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 pm

æ–°ã
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.
maryanimal

Burning Since: 2011

Terrible Ordeal!!!!!

Postby gyre » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 am

Just got this on a friend's email account.
They got his name wrong in the title too.
I understand he lost his address oist when his account was hacked too.

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to
Wales,United Kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the
park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off
us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.
We've been to the embassy and the Police here are not helping issues at all and
our flight leaves in a couple of hours but we're having problems settling the
hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the
bills,I'm freaked out at the moment.

I need you to help me out.
gyre

Postby jkisha » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Here's one I just got today, they are checking to see if I'm DEAD! :)

Re: Payment Notification:

We are writhing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? Because we received a notification from one MR. GERSHON SHAPIRO of USA stating that you are DEAD and that you have giving him the right to claim your funds. He stated you died on a CAR accident. He has been calling us regarding this issue, but we cannot proceed with him until we confirm this by not hearing from you after 7days. Be advised that we have made all arrangements for you to receive and confirm your funds without anymore stress, and without any further delays.

All we need to confirm now is your been DEAD Or still Alive. Because this MAN'S message brought shock to our minds. And we just can't proceed with him until we confirm if this is a reality OR not But if it happened we did not hear from you after 7days, then we say: MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE"

YOUR JOY AND SUCCESS REMAINS OUR GOAL.

May the peace of the Lord be with you wherever you may be now.
Your Faitfully,
Mrs.Farida Waziri
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby gyre » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm

That's a clever twist.
gyre

Postby Monkeypoo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:22 am

My younger brother got ripped off $6000 by some Nigerian scammer scumbag about 5 years ago. We don't talk about it anymore. Afterwards, our mom would waste away hours and months messing around with those bastards via computer, reeling them in like tuna. She was having just way too much fun at it.

Besides the usual emails which always go into my spam, the only time I've ever been accosted by any of them was when I was on match (dot) com about 6 years ago. A dead giveaway is their picture. They are really stupid about it too. They steal pics from modeling agencies. One guy (who looked like a Calvin Klein commercial) told me he was a wealthy executive living in NYC, but that he was born and raised in Australia, yet he didn't even know where the freaking Sydney Opera House was??? Here's a clue: It's in Sydney. Duh-LOSER!! Another giveaway is that their parents are always deceased.
Monkeypoo

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Bahama Mamas!

Postby gyre » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:43 am

Monkeypoo, I remember your brother's story.
Maybe you'd be willing to link to it, as a warning to others?
Really shocking.

I know an elderly couple, and the husband has fallen for these scams so badly that it is horrifying.
The phone rings almost nonstop.
When I talk to him, his thinking is that it is like gambling and one of the scams will be real, and he will win.

It's scary delusional thinking just like gamblers fall into.
His wife is in poor health and I fear the toll this is taking on her.

My friend, who takes her to the doctors most of the time, just straightened out his mother getting scammed, and it looks like $13,000 out of his pocket so far.
I don't know how much the total loss has been.
I think it was local scammers mostly, or at least partially.
I'm unsure if it started online.
Really devastating for him too, at this point.

A car forum I'm on routinely spots car scams for people, and exposes them.
Ask an expert.
Most of the time, they actually know the history of the car and can track it, if there is an actual car involved.
In the worst scams, the car is fictional, but they can track the stolen photo.
They have had a lot of these pulled off ebay.

WARNING
USE EBAY AT YOUR OWN RISK AS LONG AS THEY HAVE SECRET BIDDING
IT GUARANTEES SCAMS

Never use sale prices on ebay as a guide, while this fraudulent practice is allowed.
gyre

Postby Savannah » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:35 pm

I hadn't had this one yet. :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.
WASHINGTON DC./ UNITED STATES

FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET IMPOSTERS. [Code SSSSFBI]

It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $5.5million due to past corrupt Government Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund. The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals/contractors and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract/Lottery/Merit Fund/Inheritance and the likes.

Now your payment will be sent to you by ATM card that will be coming alongside a custom pin which you will use to withdraw up to $10,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your bank account, because the ATM card will be registered with Interswitch. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Your ATM card would be sent to you via UPS courier service because we have signed a contract with UPS which should expired by April 20th 2011. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name : redacted (Louisville, KY, United States)
UPS Tracking Number: J2490024398 (www.ups.com)
...................................................................................................

Name: redacted (STATEN ISLAND, NY, US)
UPS Tracking Number: J2490024450 (www.ups.com)
....................................................................................................

Name: redacted ( WESTMINSTER, SC, US)
UPS Tracking Number: J2490024469 (www.ups.com)
....................................................................................................

Name : redacted
UPS Tracking Number: J2490029797 (www.ups.com)

UPS Tracking Number: 1Z2761940151965139 (www.ups.com)

Note: Everything that will impede the process of transfer has been taken care of, to effect the release of your fund valued at $5.5million you are advised to contact the director of payment and delivery officer Rev.Fr. Edward Uba with the information below;

Name: Rev.Fr. Edward Uba

Email: redacted

Tel: +redacted

On contacting him do provide him with the following information’s required from you for the shipping of your ATM card parcel:

Your full Name:

Your Address:

Sex:

Home Phone:

Cell Phone:

A valid copy of your identity is also needed.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation,

Mr. ROBERT S. MUELLER
FBI [Code SSSSFBI]
CC: Federal Bureau of Investigation
CC: National Central Bureau of Interpol
******************************************************************* ******************************
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the addresses only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the address is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the sender immediately.
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Postby gyre » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Check out the percentage offered!

Robert Kojo
Manager,
International Commercial Bank,
Kaneshie Branch, Accra-Ghana.
Email: rkojor@w.cn
Date: 14th March,2011

Sir/Madam,

Youmay be surprised to receive this offer since we have no previouscommunications. I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transferdeal involving US$10.5M.This fund accrued as undeclared profit made last year by this branch of the International Commercial Bank which I head.

Myhead office here in Accra-Ghana has already approved my ManagementProfitability Report for the year 2009/10 which further secures thisfund.

This amount of US$ 10,500,000.00 currently floats on a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary.

Uponyour response, I will configure your name on the database of the entireInternational Commercial Bank as holder of the Non-Investment Accounthousing the funds. I will then guide you on how to apply to my headoffice for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds toyour designated bank account.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 40% of the funds while 60% shall be for me.

Sincerely,

Robert Kojo
gyre

Postby gyre » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:27 pm

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
OCEANIC BANK OF BENIN ,
COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC.

NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT BY ATM CARD

Attn: Beneficiary,

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due contract/inheritance fund through (ATM CARD)This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, due to fraudulent activities going on within the African Region. The World Bank introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our contractors/inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference.

Upon the receipt of this mail we are going to load your fund into the ATM CARD and the card will be despatch directly to your nominated home address so you absolutely have nothing to worry about all we need is your Prompt Response and Co-operation by Gods Grace we will have a successful Transaction.

In View of this, you are advised to contact the Director (OBB, IRD, ATM) REV.PETER AZIZA for further information with the following contact as soon as you receive this message for further update.

Contact Person: REV.PETER AZIZA
Telephone line: +229 97787339.
Emails: atm.paycenter01@live.fr

Reconfirm the following information to him for Security reason.

1)YOUR FULL NAME
2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS.
3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
4)YOUR PROFESSION.

Best regards,
Mrs. Linda Jones
Secretary.
gyre

Postby Dr Jet Sinister » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Savannah wrote:I hadn't had this one yet. :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : redacted (Louisville, KY, United States)
UPS Tracking Number: J2490024398 (www.ups.com)
...................................................................................................

Name: redacted (STATEN ISLAND, NY, US)
UPS Tracking Number: J2490024450 (www.ups.com)

Name: redacted ( WESTMINSTER, SC, US)
UPS Tracking Number: J2490024469 (www.ups.com)

UPS Tracking Number: J2490029797 (www.ups.com)

UPS Tracking Number: 1Z2761940151965139 (www.ups.com)

I just got this one today, with names and no cities attached to the tracking numbers. They appear to be all different on mine too.
Suck it. -PlayaWaste Raiders
"They're like a bunch of Honey Badgers in a sea of hippies." -Goathead
Dr Jet Sinister

Postby gyre » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:54 pm

thanks for your mail regarding my macaus....i am presently in UKRAINE they are still available to
any one prepared to provide them with enough care and love,where they
will be well spoil with all their needs.....they are is 2 years old
and has very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful
love to play around with toys and kids, they are health guaranteed and
DNA tested.....they are up to date on all their shots and will be
coming along side their health papers and vet records.they also speak
English and are very intelligent and highly social birds......they are
called KEEN and MIMI i am actually giving them out because they
belonged to my daughter(Jenny) but with a heavy heart i lost Jenny and
she was all i got ,i work with US non governmental organization and
our job is to educate and fight against HIV and other diseases that
plaque our society today.Jenny died in an accident last 3 weeks on her
way back from her piano classes and i have very bad memories when i
see these birds around me,because they were always together with her
since i am always busy with my job .i really need to give them to
someone who can really care and love them just the way Jenny my
daughter used to.KEEN and MIMI have been very lonely since Jenny
passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me
was to send her to a loving home .i really count on you if you can be
there for these bird..I am located in UKRAINE..............Please may
i also ask you a few questions? where are you located? are you a
breeder? do you have kids? Can you also promise that you will take
good care of them? How soon are you ready to have them home? At least
with this information,i will get to know better where she will be
going to.......I will also like you to promise me that you will always
send her pictures to me monthly so that i can see how she is doing in
your home......i will be waiting to read from you again thanks
thanks and stay blessed
gyre

Postby Fufa » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:14 pm

I won't bother to retype it, but my mother got a scam letter via SNAIL MAIL. I was impressed by the old school format. I guess they assumed my mom was a man because in the phone book she's listed by first initial and last name.

So it was a letter addressed to "H (lastname)", explaining how my mom's name was found in a dating magazine and that Mary Johnson from Ghana with her good Christian values and Google Translator broken English is looking for a good husband. It goes on for a few paragraphs about her hobbies and such.

Best part: it included two photos of "Mary" wearing tons of makeup and posing outside in some rather sheer clothing (on REAL photo paper too!)

We keep it around for whenever we need a good laugh.
Fufa

Burning Since: 2010

Postby gyre » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Wow!

That's a new one.
gyre

Keeping up with the times...

Postby Bin Noddin » Mon May 02, 2011 7:57 pm

From the desk of Mr.Muhammed Hammad,the consultant to the Egyptian
President Muhammad Hosni Sayyid Mubarak.

Dear Sir,

I am contacting you for a possible business deal based on the present
political crisis in Egypt.The conglomerate of Mohamed Hosni Sayyid
Mubarak is ready to partner with you to help secure the resources of the
president since the office of the presidency has been dissolved.

You can read more about it on this website:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/9380441.stm
http://presstv.com/detail/162539.html

As soon as we receive your positive response we will proceed with the
arrangement and provide you our terms and conditions. The deal involves
huge cash movement and liquidation of foreign and local investment.
Your immediate response will be appreciated.
Email:MuhammedHammad@rediffmail.com

Mr. Mohammed Hammad

Dear Mr. Hammad - I have some chests of gold from Osama Bin Laden. Let's trade.
"I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog." Sam A. McKeen
Bin Noddin

Postby Bin Noddin » Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 am

WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE NIGERIAN "PRINCE" HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND ARRANGEMENTS MADE TO COMPENSATE HIS VICTIMS:

ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
(EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,

I am Michelle Jones (Miss) the Assistant Investigation Officer of the Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in alliance with economic community of West African
states (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria.

The Federal Government of Nigeria through provisions in Section 419 of the Criminal Code
came up with punitive measures to deter and punish offenders.The Advance Fee Fraud
section deals mainly with cases of advance fee fraud(commonly called 419) such as
obtaining by false pretence through different fraudulent schemes e.g. contract scam,
credit card scam, inheritance scam, job scam, loan scam, lottery scam, “wash washâ€
"I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog." Sam A. McKeen
Bin Noddin

Postby Super Evil Brian » Wed May 04, 2011 9:01 am

Just don't call me Shirley.
"I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway."
Jesus fuckhole, what the fuck was that?
"Playa dust might be the cleanest, most corrosive filth you'll ever love," Savannah said.
Super Evil Brian

Burning Since: 2011

Postby kingsoon » Wed May 04, 2011 9:15 am

[quote="Bin Noddin"]WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE NIGERIAN "PRINCE" HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND ARRANGEMENTS MADE TO COMPENSATE HIS VICTIMS:

ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
(EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,

I am Michelle Jones (Miss) the Assistant Investigation Officer of the Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in alliance with economic community of West African
states (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria.

The Federal Government of Nigeria through provisions in Section 419 of the Criminal Code
came up with punitive measures to deter and punish offenders.The Advance Fee Fraud
section deals mainly with cases of advance fee fraud(commonly called 419) such as
obtaining by false pretence through different fraudulent schemes e.g. contract scam,
credit card scam, inheritance scam, job scam, loan scam, lottery scam, “wash washâ€
supremelysmartone
kingsoon

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed May 04, 2011 9:35 am

This one's fun:

Hello,please I need your help for urgent business transaction I`m Sgt.Rosemary Walker American female soldier serving in Iraq I am seek your urgent assistance to move the sum of Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars (US$7.5 Million) to you as far as I can be assured the money will be safe in your care until I complete my services here in Middle East. Please contact me via this private email address for details (sgt.rosemarywalker@rocketmail.com)Regards,Sgt.Rosemary Walker
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Sham » Thu May 12, 2011 7:42 pm

THIS IS THE (F.B.I)
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
ATTENTION DEAR THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING YOU ARE GOING TO RECIEVE FROM ME DO YOU GET ME???? I HOPE YOU’RE UNDERSTAND HOW MANY TIMES THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU?.
WE HAVE WARNED YOU SO MANY TIME AND YOU HAVE DECIDED TO IGNORE OUR E-MAILS OR BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE WE HAVE NOT BEEN INSTRUCTED TO GET YOU ARRESTED, AND TODAY IF YOU FAIL TO RESPOND BACK TO US WITH THE PAYMENT THEN, WE WOULD FIRST SEND A LETTER TO THE MAYOR OF THE CITY WHERE YOU RESIDE AND DIRECT THEM TO CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN JAILED AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES WILL BE CONFISCATED BY THE FBI.
WE WOULD ALSO SEND A LETTER TO THE COMPANY/AGENCY THAT YOU ARE WORKING FOR SO THAT THEY COULD GET YOU FIRED UNTIL WE ARE THROUGH WITH OUR INVESTIGATIONS BECAUSE A SUSPECT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT OR ANY PRIVATE ORGANIZATION.
YOUR ID WHICH WE HAVE IN OUR DATABASE BEEN SENT TO ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES IN AMERICA FOR THEM TO INSET YOU IN THEIR WEBSITE AS AN INTERNET FRAUDSTERS AND TO WARN PEOPLE FROM HAVING ANY DEALS WITH YOU.
THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED ALL THIS WHILE IF YOU HAD GOTTEN THE CERTIFICATE SIGNED, ENDORSED AND STAMPED AS YOU WHERE INSTRUCTED IN THE E-MAIL BELOW.
THIS IS THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) AM WRITING IN RESPONSE TO THE E-MAIL YOU SENT TO US
AND AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS NO MORE TIME LEFT TO WASTE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN FROM THE 3RD OF JANUARY. AS STATED EARLIER TO HAVE THE DOCUMENT ENDORSED, SIGNED AND STAMPED WITHOUT FAILURE AND YOU MUST ADHERE TO THIS DIRECTIVES TO AVOID YOU BLAMING YOURSELF AT LAST WHEN WE MUST HAVE ARRESTED AND JAILED YOU FOR LIFE AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES CONFISCATED.
YOU FAILED TO COMPLY WITH OUR DIRECTIVES AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY WE DIDN'T HEAR FROM YOU ON THE
3RD AS OUR DIRECTOR HAS ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT YOU GET THE PROCESS COMPLETED YESTERDAY AND RIGHT NOW THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND IT WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN THE NEXT 48HOURS AS STRICTLY SIGNED BY THE FBI DIRECTOR.
WE HAVE INVESTIGATED AND FOUND OUT THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN THE FRAUDULENT DEAL WAS COMMITTED WITH YOUR INFORMATION'S/IDENTITY AND RIGHT NOW IF YOU ID IS PLACED ON OUR WEBSITE AS A WANTED PERSON, I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THAT IT WILL BE A SHAME TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BECAUSE AFTER THEN IT WILL BE ANNOUNCE IN ALL THE LOCAL CHANNELS THAT YOU ARE WANTED BY THE FBI.
AS A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND A HONEST MAN, I DECIDED TO SEE HOW I COULD BE OF HELP TO YOU BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU END UP IN JAIL AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES CONFISCATED ALL BECAUSE YOUR INFORMATION'S WAS USED TO CARRY OUT A FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, I CALLED THE EFCC AND THEY DIRECTED ME TO A PRIVATE ATTORNEY WHO COULD HELP YOU GET THE PROCESS DONE AND HE STATED THAT HE WILL ENDORSE, SIGN AND STAMP THE DOCUMENT AT THE SUM OF $320 USD ONLY AND I BELIEVE THIS PROCESS IS CHEAPER FOR YOU.
YOU NEED TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITHIN TODAY AND TOMORROW TO GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE OUR DIRECTOR HAS CALLED TO INFORM ME THAT THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND ONCE IT HAS BEEN APPROVED, THEN THE ARREST WILL BE CARRIED OUT, AND FROM OUR INVESTIGATIONS WE LEARNT THAT YOU WERE THE PERSON THAT FORWARDED YOUR IDENTITY TO ONE IMPOSTOR/FRAUDSTERS IN NIGERIA LAST YEAR WHEN HE HAD A DEAL WITH YOU ABOUT THE TRANSFER OF SOME ILLEGAL FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $10.500,000.00 USD.
I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF SO THAT THIS AGENCY COULD GIVE YOU THE 2011/04/10 SO THAT YOU COULD GET
THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE I LEARNT THAT YOU WERE SENT SEVERAL E-MAIL WITHOUT GETTING A RESPONSE FROM YOU, PLEASE BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO HELP YOU AT THIS MOMENT OR YOU WOULD HAVE TO FACE THE LAW AND ITS CONSEQUENCES ONCE IT HAS BEFALL ON YOU.
YOU WOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW
DETAILS.
RECEIVER NAME ==== PAUL UBA
COUNTRY========== NIGERIA
CITY============== LAGOS
TEXT QUESTION==== URGENT
TEXT ANSWER===== MATTER
AMOUNT=====$320 USD
SENDERS NAME======
SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME WHICH ARE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS, MTCN NUMBER, TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER USED AND THE AMOUNT SENT.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T HESITATE MAKING THE PAYMENT DOWN TO THE AGENCY BY TODAY SO THAT THEY COULD HAVE THE CERTIFICATE ENDORSED, SIGNED AND STAMPED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.
AFTER ALL THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT, THEN WE WOULD HAVE TO PROCEED TO THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $10,500,000.00 USD WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU ALL THIS WHILE.
NOTE/ ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES HAS BEEN CONTACTED ON THIS REGARDS AND WE SHALL TRACE AND ARREST YOU IF YOU DISREGARD THIS INSTRUCTIONS.
You are given a grace TODAY to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.
THANKS AS I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE
RESPECTIVELY
AGENT RONALD T. HOSKO.
EMAIL: fbiagent2@usa.com
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
Sham

Postby Bin Noddin » Fri May 13, 2011 7:25 am

AND IN A SIMILAR VEIN:

International Agent in charge of debt reconciliation
Plaza de Santa Ana , 14, Madrid , 28012 Espa?a
Tel: 0011 34 672 902 424, Fax 0011 34911820316

Dear Beneficiary,

We have been charged by American transparency international group to
monitor and reconcile debts owed to individuals, companies and agencies
through our monitoring excise of foreign payment transactions. We advise
you to quit from your present and past dealings / communication with those promising to release your funds either by ATM, Wire transfer, and
diplomatic delivery, Compensation ETC. it is our duty to detect good or
bad payment release contacts and issue you with payment advice after
thorough cross-examination of your transactions. have you for once as ask yourself why after so much demand of fees nothing was release to you, rather you will continue paying until when you are financially exhausted then you will be abandon by them for another victim capable of paying them. Our agency was inaugurated just to reconcile and process beneficiary fund release without fraud/scam infection. Don?? be scared rather do yourself the favor to stop answering sweat convincing mails, you will receive your funds without

We have the international responsibility to detect good and fraudulent
transactions, many beneficiaries has received there funds through the help of our agency, yours will not be different if only you will talk to
yourself. There is no debt reconciliation payment release without the
approval of our agency here in Madrid Spain . Those people causes
artificial obstructions in other to extort more money from you, they have
credit cards to secure international numbers online in other to convince
you further. You need to find out the truth or you will keep fooling
yourself till the end of time. More insights and conviction will be shared
with you as soon as you find it fit to respond to this message. Don't
forward this message to them because they will still make you believe is
not true so desist from communicating with them for the mean time. They
keep using names of existing banks to dupe you and abandon you to suffer in penury, I am waiting for your urgent reply.

You will be further detail when you respond positively

Regards,

Mr John Carlos

Coordinating Officer

Tel: 0011 34 672 902 424, Fax 0011 34911820316
Bin Noddin

Postby Sham » Sun May 15, 2011 4:57 am

This one stated that "this is no scam". I believe this person!
Note the "copyright" for Western Union.

FROM THE DESK OF DR DANNY MILLS
DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT UPDATE NOTIFICATION

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the amount of ($10.5Million) Ten Million five hundred thousand united state dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/7023128309/11, at the owner of this email address. The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for your compensation a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code.They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer for Security reason.

1.FULL NAME:
2.FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
3.MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
4.OCCUPATION:
5.MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:

In order to resolve this problem, please email via Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department: (westrenunion.moneytransfer@w.cn) As soon as this information is received, and you have complied with the requirements to pay the western union charges $178 to complete the transaction. By the grace of GOD Almigthy we are going to have a very good and
successful transaction. You have to pay the western union charges of $78 to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Agent Mr Bilson Smith in the
details given below, so we can start the transaction.

Receiver name: Mr Bilson Smith
Test question:
Test Answer:
Amount: $78
MTCN :

But note that this is no scam and is directly from the Management of Western Union Money Transfer Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better. Contact us on our website on (www.westernunion.com) as soon as you sent this required details to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Agent Mr Bilson Smith, we will start sending your payment immediately.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.
BEST REGARDS,
DANNY.MILLS
Copyright 2010 © Western Union Money Transfer. All Rights Reserved.
����������
Sham

Postby Sham » Thu May 19, 2011 5:50 am

Good Day!

My name is Mrs Barbara Manenga a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through any thoughtful and selfless someone, I got your information while browsing through the internet, although I am not comfortable using this medium owing to the unsolicited emails everywhere but someone has to be used to save this transaction. So, I honestly crave your indulgence to digest and do what I have to say, please.

I am a woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for. I have decided to donate from what I have inherited from him for charity through you since I cannot do it all by myself considering my condition.

I have WILLED the sum of US$7,500,000 to you for the less privileged rather than allow my greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.

I will be going for an operation tomorrow morning and at the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, however, I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor is aware. Please, you and he should arrange the transfer of the funds from my Bank to your humble self, wherever you are. Please contact him with his private E-mail:
--------------------------------------------------
BARRISTER JEFFERY EDWARD
E-mail: legal.integrity@auto.lt
--------------------------------------------------
With your full names, phone/fax numbers and or your contact address and tell him you are the one that I have WILLED the sum of $7,500,000 to, for specific and good work. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I do not want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. I will try and be in contact with you at any given opportunity. I wish you all the best and, please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Regards,
Mrs. Barbara Manenga
Noted Dr Phil Evans is my personal doctor and I am sending you this mail through his email.

Dr.
Specialties:
Radiology, Diagnostic
Clinical Interests:
Biopsy; Breast Conditions, Breast MRI. Appointments:214-645-XRAY
Sham

Passport Request

Postby gyre » Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 am

Dear Beloved,

It is true we do not know each other, for me I decided to open up to you.I am Phili Collins I the first Son of Mr.John,Collins Who was a King in a Northern part of republic of Liberia ? My father has a Diamond-mining co-operation in Liberia . As a result of this, he was killed by the rebel in my country because of the political unrest in my country. Before his death, he deposited a consignment that contained $24M USD and 250kg of gold dust to a security company for save keeping. Right now my brother and I are in the refugee camp here seeking for assistance before I found your contact through this reliable means by chatting with you. But I have never discussed the issue with anybody except you for security reasons.

All the necessary documents, which my fathers use to deposit the consignment that contained the cash to the security company, are with me. Sir, I want to use this medium to solicit for your assistance to transfer this money into your country for a lucrative investment. I want you to know that we are from a home that can take an advantage that is why I am reaching you through this means. And I will like you to know that 20% shall be set aside for your assistance and 10% for any expenses incurred. Please I want this correspondence to remain confidential.

The consignment that contains the cash can come to you through a diplomatic immunity. As soon as you receive this proposal, get back to me then both of us can discuss the details, for your better understanding. An I will like for you to send me your full details so I can contact you immediately like your fax, phone number, a copy of your passport and your full address. so i can be able to send you the documents for you to go through for your better understanding.reply with this email (ngoyphilip@sify.com)

Thanks
Yours
Philip Collins.

Note two different email addresses.

Interesting.
This <ngoyphilip>
looks like this ngoyphilip@ hotmail.com in my email and on here, but posts as <ngoyphilip>
gyre

Postby jkisha » Fri May 27, 2011 9:49 am

Here's one I haven't seen before. Another interesting twist. $200.00 to go out shopping, I'm sure they'll hook a lot of suckers with this one.

Mystery Shopper Opportunity

We are accepting applications for qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding.There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience and you would be paid $200 for every duty you carryout,

JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. You will receive funding for the assignment.
2. You will receive the Instruction for your assignment via email on the location and details of the assignment.
3. You are to complete the assignment as fast and discreetly as possible.
4. You will be asked to visit a business location to conduct business be it a restaurant, shopping tore etc.

PAYMENT TERMS:
You will receive a flat sum of $200 per assignment. The company will furnish you with all expense needed for the assignment and any other expense incurred during the course of executing your assignment.

Note: You are to follow all instructions given to you to the fullest. KINDLY SEND YOUR INFORMATION BELOW TO PROCEED ON FIRST ASSIGNMENT TO willhanks04@aol.com

Your Full Name:
Your Address (NOT P.O Box):
City, State,
Occupation
Phone Number(s)
Regards .
Wilson Hanks
Secret Shopper®
willhanks04@aol.com=
JK
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Postby ygmir » Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 pm

has anyone gotten this:?

Hi dear friend,
i find you at (www.burningman.com)
I guess you are fine and living good.
My name is Mina, I decided to drop you a note;
I want to know you and know who you are!
If it is okay by you feel free to write me back to enable us get to know each other better.
hope to hear from you
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby jkisha » Sat May 28, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm getting the ones from beautiful Russian girl.
JK
jkisha

Postby jkisha » Sun May 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Here's a sample of the Russian girl ones:

Hello!

My name is Elza, im From Russia
I like to internet meeting.(i find you mail in google)

If you are interesting to chat, meet, change photos, hot webcam talk wit me
please visit my page on site: www.datebabes.ru

simle find "Elza"

bye
JK
jkisha

Postby jkisha » Mon May 30, 2011 5:53 am

Here's one you shouldn't click on if it comes into your inbox. Just got it today. IT IS NOT FROM ADOBE, those updated are usually downloaded onto your computer automatically. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS IN THIS EMAIL IF YOU GET IT.

I placed spaces between the link here so it wasn't live, but so you can still see what it is to look out for. Might be just an advertisement, might be a virus, either way, I don't recommend clicking on it.
ADOBE PDF READER UPGRADE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to announce the new Acrobat Reader which will enable you to view, create, edit and print PDF documents.

In addition to increased features, the Acrobat Reader now also contains critical security updates.

To upgrade your application:

+ Go to http: // www .2011-pdf-acrobat-update .com
+ Get your options, download and upgrade.

Thank you for choosing us, the worldwide leader in PDF Reader solutions.

Mike Robertson
Customer Care

Copyright 2011 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Adobe Systems Incorporated
343 Preston Street
Ottawa, ON K1S 1N4
Canada.
JK
jkisha

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion