Moderation discussion

Discuss the policies of ePlaya here.

Postby spectabillis » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:00 pm

ok, definately noted. hunh.. i was also going to ask org mgt for a ranger resource that could answer a few delicate questions that shouldnt be addressed publicly. but i just realized they will have similar issues with the org over such things, and not have any better answers.

crap, so im still not prepared to deal with that org monster either, so im putting off contacting them tomorrow
spectabillis

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby AntiM » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Admin notified. Way past the nods.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby Lassen Forge » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:02 pm

I think you meant "mods"... not "nods"... ;)

bbs
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Why do you keep deleting my posts? To random. Third time. Do you have special rule or something for thread deletion?

Again, Simon picked a fight with me. Collecting information like simon is doing is nothing more than Harassment and Stalking.

Plus he has been following me, I saw him in SF where he said "Enjoy your tweak." I saw him in Sacramento, same cheese eating grin. And then at burning man he through a propane can in the VW shell at Gigsville and watched me shadow shower.

In addition after I left he goated me from face book. But the thread was deleted because he volunteered his real name

Now I am going to put this in words I hope you can understand "I am awake." Properly curb your dog or I am sending some the proper authorities.
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Dr. Ismail » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:23 pm

It's because you aren't making any sense Joey. Get offline and back on your medication.
Dr. Ismail

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Dr. Ismail wrote:It's because you aren't making any sense Joey. Get offline and back on your medication.

And this proves my point. Where did this person get this information from? You have a sociopath on the ePlaya. And it isn't me. I am sure the MAC address won't match my machine and the one that posted this.

FBI Time.

Closing show.
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Kinetik V » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:51 pm

JohnPaulQuilliard wrote:
Dr. Ismail wrote:It's because you aren't making any sense Joey. Get offline and back on your medication.

And this proves my point. Where did this person get this information from? You have a sociopath on the ePlaya. And it isn't me. I am sure the MAC address won't match my machine and the one that posted this.

FBI Time.

Closing show.

Seriously? FBI Time? The FBI ain't interested in this. It will end up in File 13 or the electronic equivalent.

If you have a stalking case you start locally and work your way up the chain. You also investigate your state's laws in regards to cyber bullying, stalking, the whole range of things and pursue those angles.

Saying you're going to go to the FBI will do nothing more than tickle the guy's funny bone rather than send the chills down his spine that you're wanting.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
When you finally let go, only then will you learn how to live.
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it.
Kinetik V

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Kinetic V wrote:
JohnPaulQuilliard wrote:

FBI Time.

Closing show.

Seriously? FBI Time? The FBI ain't interested in this. It will end up in File 13 or the electronic equivalent.

If you have a stalking case you start locally and work your way up the chain. You also investigate your state's laws in regards to cyber bullying, stalking, the whole range of things and pursue those angles.

Saying you're going to go to the FBI will do nothing more than tickle the guy's funny bone rather than send the chills down his spine that you're wanting.

Is that your suggestion? I would seriously suggest that you reconsider your current thinking as it will get you in more than just a bit of trouble.

This is a federal crime. They broke HIPPA laws. This goes way beyond just simple stalking. This is really bad stuff. I worked at DHS, I know the laws here. This is really BAD not just "I am scared" bad. This is Federal and State agencies working together, and this is hard core evidence. This is a direct quote from a doctor I was forced to see. Horrible man.

Burning Man is Closed as far as I am concerned. Shouldn't have woken me up. Should have just let me sleep, so to speak.

I also let my Family know what was happening. They where very interested. You know Italians, word spreads like wild fire. And I am the "Lead Italian in Charge" so to speak.

This is over. I am completely awake and I am not happy at all about what is going on. This is over.
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Kinetik V » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:58 pm

I think the best thing I can do is to stay out of this...as obviously there are things afoot that I am not aware of. At the end of the day I look at everyone the same...if you're on the playa and need water I offer some. If you're online and in trouble I see if I can help. Sometimes I can. Sometimes I can't. And sometimes I try anyway...even though it's a mission impossible task I still try.

I wish you well with finding an answer to this...but I hope this mess doesn't take the eplaya down in flames as it works itself out.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
When you finally let go, only then will you learn how to live.
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it.
Kinetik V

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:48 am

it's always good to get the facts first before making a opinion on a matter...
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:it's always good to get the facts first before making a opinion on a matter...

Yes it is good to get all the facts. And all signs point to you. I would drop it fast. You are in enough trouble. Now stop deleting my posts. You are making yourself look very very bad.

Tars sez "Drop it like it is hot, or you get burned a lot."

Tars speaks the truth. Do you? Enough. Get it? Or do you have to be reminded. We all know what you did. Even if you have many behind one mask. No more play time, C.f.M. Get it, got it, good.

You are busted by Morning Star.
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby jkisha » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:19 am

Kinetic V wrote:...as obviously there are things afoot that I am not aware of.

Obviously, there are people people posting in this thread that have things going on that they themselves are not aware of. It's crazy time in here.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby mdmf007 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:12 pm

and it is these pissing matches that is driving people away. Perhaps the mods have been too light with the club.

just my 2 cents
MDMF
mdmf007

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: ESD

Postby Lassen Forge » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:16 am

Thank you for your patience and understanding during the brief interlude of admin review... we aplologize for any inconvenience. Now returning this thread to normal operation.

bbs, mod at lg, ePlaya.
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby Laf' » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:09 am

Here's an easy one:
viewtopic.php?p=673756#673756
Laf'

Postby capjbadger » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 am

Laf' wrote:Here's an easy one:
viewtopic.php?p=673756#673756

Pretty sure you meant the death to spammers thread...
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit!
capjbadger

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Postby Laf' » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:30 am

Sorry, new here. Thanks for the redirect and the info.
Laf'

Postby AntiM » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 am

Thanks for the spam report! But yes, Death to spammers is preferable.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Previous

Return to Policy Discussion