Watching A Manic Episode Unfold in Real-Time.

All things outside of Burning Man.

Watching A Manic Episode Unfold in Real-Time.

Postby Simon of the Playa » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:08 am

the mind is a terrible thing to taste...
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby ygmir » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 am

oh Hannibal................you always know what to say.

A telltale heart, certainly.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Simon of the Playa » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 am

JohnPaulQuilliard wrote:Hey all, just wanted to answer the question.

C.f.M. stand for Charles "fucking" Manson.

It just one of Simon's puppet/character, he admitted it to me. When he said he threw the propane can in the Gigsville VW fire pit can while I stood there. He said it was him, and he also plays the Charles Manson on the Playa.

Silly Simon. He thinks he is Charles Manson. Why would that be good for the community of LOVE and ART?

Just stating a fact.

textbook...

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby H.G.Crosby » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:29 am

JohnPaulQuilliard wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyjBohDNYKQ[/youtube]

Super spooky song about those that walk the night
Looking for love that is not so right.

Look through eyes?
Virgins in disguise?
Sacrifice of what was.
Will be turned around.
Until they see the sun.
And my friends all have some fun!

Who is sitting in that chair?
Who is looking in that mirror?
Who is he singing about?

My friend Tars says "He singing about losers." My friend is right. Gila agree's "The Geek Swings" from the trees. My whole camp LOVES this song.

My Camp name is Coup de Fu

Shock the Karma

Totally...
Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™
H.G.Crosby

what do YOU see?

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w[/youtube]
one nation, under a groove.
Roberto Dobbisano

Postby Sic Pup » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:47 am

Welcome back guys, you were missed (all one of you).

Nice vid.
"Enjoy every sandwich" - W. Zevon
Sic Pup

Postby kingsoon » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:50 am

idz id joo, JizzelleJ?
joo am mine eero.
joo wanna grabadique?

viewtopic.php?t=37976&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
supremelysmartone
kingsoon

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:55 am

if any one of the socks out there crosses the fine line of legality involving threats to any eplayan, their feet WILL get a visit from the Hosiery Inspectors.

you have been warned, and it will be only once.

cease and desist, you know who you are, we do too.
Roberto Dobbisano

Postby Ugly Dougly » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Roberto Dobbisano wrote:if any one of the socks out there crosses the fine line of legality involving threats to any eplayan, their feet WILL get a visit from the Hosiery Inspectors.

Sounds like a threat. :)
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:59 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lv6LkAmFTU[/youtube]

My friend Tars says: "Bells ring! We Sing! You fall! Ding a ling!" Private thread just for John PQ How important he must be? How did he find you so fast?"

JPQ says "Oh Tars, your funny. They know I know. They are little monkeys..."

Tars say "I take them to bars, and they get no cars, they eat poo, poo poo poo."

JPQ says "Oh Tars do you really think they eat poo?"

Tars Say, they live on fish poo beach. Why not they eat fish poo too.

Gila says, "They... are... perfect... for... fish... food... then... they... become... fish..."

Tars say "POO! POO! POO! They fish poo!"

The Fedora say "Gat a gat gat. These ones are done JPQ, we got em."

Hunter says "I have the prey in my sites."

Belle says "Let's ring in the new year."

Tars says "Belle PRETTY! BELLE PRETTY! Kissy kissy belle!" (Belle runs with Tars in hienie pinching mode.)

And the Angel signs his light down and the world is enlightened.

The Disc's of Tron intensify the light to laser focus

Al says "I have said enough on this serve matter of the heart and deception, this Simons has no ally here. He has played us for Saps, Each one, we are not saps we are the trees and Simon is not even the goo we excrete. We have no room in the "FAMILY" for this bad eggs. I have said my peace. "

Chief says nothing. Al said it for him.

Big Baby say "Baby wanna play with Simon! Baby wanna play with Simon! GIVE SIMON TO BABY OR BABY CRY!"

JPQ says "Baby play to rough baby might hurt Simon"

Tars say "I play with Simon! Simon Pieman eat a Slime man! Simon poppy face, big disgrace has no friends any place!"

The snake says "Sssssimon you have many puppetsssssss."

Spidera spins her web for a fly.

Luci says "I have the Geek Swing all set up for Simon. Play Time"

Tars says "Play time! Play Time! Play Time! Play Time! With Simon! Play Time with Simon!"

JPQ says "Tars many have something to say, let them speak."

Tars says "Play time! Tars is stars of the bars, party like rock stars..."

JPQ says "Tars please." Takes Tars and put him back on his left shoulder next to Little Flying Bell Hop Monkey

Jack Opportunity says "Simon offers no opportunity for anything. He is useless to me. Useless."

Erri2000 says "Simon is very illogical, he has very similar writing style to many that I have analyzed on this forum. Simon does not compute."

Tars say "He no math! He no math! No compute! He no math! Maybe he know meth."

JPQ says "Tars sit back down."

The Cape flaps free from my neck. Freedom rings.

A little flying monkey bell hop JPQ calls Disco eats a banana. He brought a card from Glenda that says on one side in fancy script "JPQ Welcome" . Reverse is message "Simon Unwelcome" (Ouch! That has to hurt)

And Gods focus signs down from the sky.

And Big Joey and Little Joey are friends again.

The Judge hands in the verdict "C.f.M. is Guilty"

And the millions upon millions in the audience turns to Simon the Silly and all that he does. Judgment time Simon. What will the Audience say about you?

So let's all sit back and watch Simon go through his "Maniac Episode Unfold in Real-Time" in front of us all.

Your on Simon. Tars was IT. But I named that baby and he is mine. The rest came to me. But TAG Your IT Simon. For real.

Enjoy your "Wall of Noise" a "gift" from me.

Sincerely,
John Paul Quilliard.

P.S. Hellblinki is a great band. Deal with it. (Tars say "Hellblinki SUPER DUPER ALICE COOPER GOOD!)

I have to go Tars is getting into the tools excuse me.

SHOCK THE KARMA!
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Simon of the Playa » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:07 pm

WINNING !!!

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:22 pm

My friend Tars says: "Bells ring! We Sing! You fall! Ding a ling!" Private thread just for John PQ How important he must be? How did he find you so fast?"

Apok says "Simon is a "fairy", but for all the wrong reasons, he give fairies a bad name. Simon is a meanie!"

Queue says "He has no peace in his heart, mere anger for others that stems from a search for something he will never find if he does not stop and notice the beauty that surrounds him."

A. Thumper says "I am merely a little bunny, but this is my year so, I don't like you Simon. There I said it." (goes back in hole and eats carrot with friend Bugs)

Ali Kahn Jaku says "Simon is very confusing, why would he be mean when Jah has been so gracious to bless him with life. Doe he not appreciate the gift Jah has given him? He is not welcome to my picnic by the Lovium pond. To bad as we where to have gremlin pie."

Tars say "Me want GREMLIN PIE! I EAT ALL GREMLIN PIE! ME WANT PIE! Simon get no pie he like poo in a zoo with a tattoo of lulu, I take Simon to bars, and he get no cars, he eat poo, poo poo poo. Poo poo poo poop poop... poop."

JPQ says "Oh Tars do you really think he eat poo?"

Tars Say, "they live on fishy poo beach. Why not they eat fish poo too."

Gila says, "They... are... perfect... for... fish... food... then... they... become... fish..."

Tars say "POO! POO! POO! They fishy poo!"

The Fedora say "These ones are done JPQ, we got em."

Tars says "Belle PRETTY! BELLE PRETTY! Kissy kissy belle!" (Belle runs with Tars in hienie pinching mode.)

Al says "I have said enough on this serve matter of the heart and deception, this Simons has no ally here. He has played us for Saps, Each one, we are not saps we are the trees and Simon is not even the goo we excrete. We have no room in the "FAMILY" for this bad eggs. I have said my peace. "

Baby Face says "Baby wanna play with Simon! Baby wanna play with Simon! GIVE SIMON TO BABY OR BABY CRY!"

Tars say "I play with Simon! Simon Pieman eat a Slime man! Simon poppy face, big disgrace has no friends any place!"

Tars says "Play time! Play Time! Play Time! Play Time! With Simon! Play Time with Simon!"

Luigi says "Simon is a worse than a Bowser! And I aint a talking about Sha-na-na. Momma Mia! Thats a nasty meatball!"

Tars say "ME EAT MEATBALL! ME EAT... (Chew chew chew... Burp) That was a nasty meatball. Tars dizzy. Tars pukey on SIMON! PUKEY PUKEY PUKEY ON SIMON!"

Jack Opportunity says "Simon offers no opportunity for anything. He is useless to me. Useless."

JPQ says "Tars please." Takes Tars and put him back on his left shoulder next to Little Flying Bell Hop Monkey

Erri2000 says "Simon is very illogical, he has very similar writing style to many that I have analyzed on this forum. Simon does not compute."

A little flying monkey bell hop JPQ calls Disco eats a banana. He brought a card from Glenda that says on one side in fancy script "JPQ Welcome" . Reverse is message "Simon Unwelcome" (Ouch! That has to hurt)

And the millions upon millions in the audience turns to Simon the Silly and all that he does. Judgment time Simon. What will the Audience say about you?

So let's all sit back and watch Simon go through his "Maniac Episode Unfold in Real-Time" in front of us all.

Your on Simon. Tars was IT. But I named that baby and he is mine. The rest came to me. But TAG Your IT Simon. For real.

Sincerely,
John Paul Quilliard.

P.S. Hellblinki is a great band. Deal with it. (Tars say "Hellblinki SUPER DUPER ALICE COOPER GOOD!)

SHOCK THE KARMA!
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Apok says "Simon is a "fairy", but for all the wrong reasons, he give fairies a bad name. Simon is a meanie!"

Queue says "He has no peace in his heart, mere anger for others that stems from a search for something he will never find if he does not stop and notice the beauty that surrounds him."

A. Thumper says "I am merely a little bunny, but this is my year so, I don't like you Simon. There I said it." (goes back in hole and eats carrot with friend Bugs)

Ali Kahn Jaku says "Simon is very confusing, why would he be mean when Jah has been so gracious to bless him with life. Doe he not appreciate the gift Jah has given him? He is not welcome to my picnic by the Lovium pond. To bad as we where to have gremlin pie."

Tars say "Me want GREMLIN PIE! I EAT ALL GREMLIN PIE! ME WANT PIE! Simon get no pie he like poo in a zoo with a tattoo of lulu, I take Simon to bars, and he get no cars, he eat poo, poo poo poo. Poo poo poo poop poop... poop."

Baby Face says "Baby wanna play with Simon! Baby wanna play with Simon! GIVE SIMON TO BABY OR BABY CRY!"

Luigi says "Simon is a worse than a Bowser! And I aint a talking about Sha-na-na. Momma Mia! Thats a nasty meatball!"

Tars say "ME EAT MEATBALL! ME EAT... (Chew chew chew... Burp) That was a nasty meatball. Tars dizzy. Tars pukey on SIMON! PUKEY PUKEY PUKEY ON SIMON!"

Sincerely,
John Paul Quilliard.

SHOCK THE KARMA!
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Sincerely,
John Paul Quilliard.

SHOCK THE KARMA!
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:WINNING !!!

SPINNING!!!

You had to edit 63% for the word winning? Really? 63% Wow that sad man.
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Roberto Dobbisano wrote:if any one of the socks out there crosses the fine line of legality involving threats to any eplayan, their feet WILL get a visit from the Hosiery Inspectors.

I have some socks that need to be DARNED I will pay you 1000 bagillion imaginary doll hairs. So when can you start.

TARS SAY "I bring sock to him! He darn sock! Darn Sock! Darn SOCK! Poopy."
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

something something...

Postby Simon of the Playa » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:48 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yGJGTjV2WE[/youtube]

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Tars say "Simon Poopy"

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:I am a big stupid head named Simon, I is dummy. I is cool and have friends in my head.

Dr. No says "This is an obvious sign of a man reaching out for help. He is obviously acting out his frustration through the cartoons. They are obvious reflections of what he is feeling. I am curious if he is still on his medication as prescribed. Possibly his dosage needs to be increased to 750 mgs every 3 hours.

If that does not work, more drastic procedures will be necessary.

Simon listen to me. Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out. I am going to give you a hypnotic suggestion, ready "You are a little girl inside, a little girl. Your inner child is a little girl. Hug that little girl. Don't touch the little girl inappropriately. You are a little girl."

Tars say "Truth hurts don't it Simon pieman eat no hymen. You little girl, waa waa, little girl."

Waiting, you started this mess "KERS" that is one of your puppets isn't it.

I wonder what Zsu Zsu is doing? At least she has a nice ass, better then mine and you peeked at my ass that one time. You love me, don't you Simon, it is a crazy kind of cowboy homo love isn't it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTZLpPO2gM4[/youtube]

Tars say "SIMON PEE PEE! SIMON EAT PEE PEE! SImon ahh, ahhh, SIMON DRINK PEE PEE!"

Tars come on Simon is just a dirty sock that got tumbled to hard in the dry and lost its better half.

I hope you find him Simon. As if this was the bible you would not be able to figure out which story this was.

Shock the Karma
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Gila say "Simon... run... away..."
Tars say "Simon eat poopy on fishy poo lake."

While Simon tries to think of a snappy come back. Let enjoy "The Cute Ones"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQg2WXHoaas[/youtube]
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Badger » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Hey JeanPaul,

Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Badger wrote:Hey Simon, I am puppet man! I am Simon Puppet boy. I am shill! No one play with Simon he Started this.

You going to fight Simon's battles for him?

Tars Say "Let Simon swing with the Geek, Simon big swinger, he swing with the boys and men. He swing both ways. PS http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/ stupid website, Tars say BORING! SNORING! SIMON OUT WHORING his ass."

Tars that is nice. Now if Simon needs to hide behind something as silly as a puppet and not be able to admit when he has lost I don't know what to say.

Gosh I wonder who is going to expose themselves as one of Simon's puppets next.

Tars say Tars play video for fun! Wait for poopy Simon loser face.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FhE9RibYkM[/youtube]
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby lucky420 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:46 pm

this is fuckin weird but heh...

simon + 100
lucky420

Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:55 pm

lucky420 wrote:I am Simon Puppet!

Tars say "Lucky 420 is Simon ass puppet. Simon where him like ass hat and eats the poopies! SIMON EAT POOPIES!"

Tars that is enough. Have you noticed that none of Simons freinds are posting at the same time? Weird!

Tars sez " -1000000000000 points JPQ! Plus apple pie for desert. TARS WANT PIE. No hair. Simon like pee pee pie."

Kids huh?

Shock the Karma
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Simon of the Playa » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:05 pm

my hovercraft is full of eels...

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:05 pm

ygmir wrote:oh Hannibal................you always know what to say.

A telltale heart, certainly. P.S. I eat poo pie.

Tars sez "Thump thump, thump thump, thump thump. Ygir Simon Puppet too. Calls Simon a Cannibal, Simon eat souls. Simon Soul Eat. Maybe Simon EAT ME! Eat me Simon! I have Peanut center!"
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby H.G.Crosby » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™
H.G.Crosby

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:my hovercraft is full of eels...

And your point?

Tars say "Eels is pee pees and hovercraft is butt. His butt is full of pee pee's!"

OK I get it now. Thank you.

Well I have to do some work now. But I will check in on this thread tomorrow. By the way Simon what you are doing, by collecting information about me and posting it as if I won't find it, is STALKING and HARASSMENT.

I saw you in the flesh in Sacramento, in San Francisco "Enjoy your tweak." You said. When at burning man you through a propane can into the VW fire pit in front of my with a big smile on your face and I caught you watching me shower. Otherwise "Swing with the Geek" all I care.

You have a problem with me you know where I live. This is over. You are the WEASEL in my story of Dump Miner. And not the movie, in real life.

Tars Sez "Enjoy your tweak! Enjoy your tweak! Enjoy your tweak! Enjoy your tweak! Tweaky Tweaky Tweaky BUCK RODGERS!"
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:19 pm

so one day, a man, with a duck on his head walks into a bar, and when he gets to the Bartender all of a sudden, the duck opens it's mouth and says...

"Hey Bar-Keep,can you get this guy off of my Ass?"...
Roberto Dobbisano

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Roberto Dobbisano wrote:I am a Simon Puppet.

Tars say "You said you where coming to Darn Sock, you DARN SOCK! YOU SIMON SOCK. Socky stink full of poo, stupid sock Simon who?"

JPQ sez "I got word Simon is on his own."

The "Bartender" steps out for a smoke.

KARMA SHOCK
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Postby JohnPaulQuilliard » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:52 pm

H.G.Crosby wrote:I am Simon Puppet!

Tars say "Why don't you go to Gerlock and read a book? Simon stupid puppet or is picture of Simon going Coo Coo like the clock. That is what is? Simon coo coo clock bird. "

JPQ Tars I said we have to go. If Simon continues with his lame attempt at stalking he knows where I am. Unless he can truly do what his signiture states and "Let it go."

Stay tuned folks. This is gong to be a real drop down drag out rumble of One very old soul and a new comer that thinks he can take "The Old Man"

We call this the "Party in Simon's ass and everyone is coming, TKO!"
Tars say "Come inside Simons BUTT, EVERYBODY COMES IN SIMON'S BUTT! Simon likes, Cummy butt. Simon has jiz-ass!"

That's that is enough Tars! Let's go. Simon needs to do another line of meth to recharge.
Yes it is really me.
JohnPaulQuilliard

Next

Return to Open Discussion