Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.
Interesting. I don't know how rigid that T-Bar is though... probably not as strong as conduit.
More ideas than time.
- Posts: 240
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:29 pm
- Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
- Burning Since: 2011
- Camp Name: Bakka Sevin: 30
can anyone weigh in on the strength?
I like bikes and stuff
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:36 pm
- Posts: 6762
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
- Location: San Francisco
- Burning Since: 1986
- Camp Name: Royaneh
Return to Shelter & Camping
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests