Web Producer needed!

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

Web Producer needed!

Postby MyDearFriend » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:15 am

Got this news via my regional group:
Black Rock City/Burning Man is currently in need of an experienced Web Producer responsible for the technical aspects of the development and maintenance of all public facing websites.

This is a paid position, woo hoo! I can send on the rest of the message & job description if you need it.

Odd that it did not show up here, but, maybe web producers don't hang out on message boards? They are lookin for a Burner, though, for sure:

*Significant knowledge and experience within the Burning Man organization and community.

*Dedicated to principles of behavior and ethics of the Burning Man organization.

*Highly motivated.

*Very strong social, networking, and interpersonal skills.

*The ability to work effectively within an organization that encourages creativity, radical self-expression and radical self-reliance along with communal effort

*Ability to live and work in the harsh physical environment of the Burning Man event location on the Black Rock desert of Nevada for 2-3 weeks out of every year, mostly during August and September.

Apologies if I have broken the non-commerce rule or missed where someone else has posted this. Just hoping that this very dear site does not die of neglect! :shock:
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

"When life seems dangerous and unmanageable, just remember that it is, and that you can't survive forever."
MyDearFriend

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp DREAD PIRATE BARBIE

Postby AntiM » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:26 pm

We've been on life support for years. But we are not forgotten, not at all.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby Sic Pup » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:57 am

As an aside, MyDearFriend, you might want to get on the Jack Rabbit Speaks email list:

http://www.burningman.com/blackrockcity ... lists.html

Then again, you might not, in which case nevermind.
"Enjoy every sandwich" - W. Zevon
Sic Pup

Postby MyDearFriend » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:31 am

Sic Pup wrote:As an aside, MyDearFriend, you might want to get on the Jack Rabbit Speaks email list:

http://www.burningman.com/blackrockcity ... lists.html

Then again, you might not, in which case nevermind.

Yep, thanks, that was one of the first things I did! 8)
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

"When life seems dangerous and unmanageable, just remember that it is, and that you can't survive forever."
MyDearFriend

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp DREAD PIRATE BARBIE

Return to Get Involved!