gross ebay post

Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.

Postby sacramentogames » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:20 pm

graidawg wrote:is it just me?
sac games, you are ignoring my posts? is it because you really are a burner and you understand what you are doing is wrong, not because you are selling the BM 'experience' but because you are taking from all the effort others are putting in without returning anything? Or is it bevause you know that you have no moral defence on the whole package you are offering?

Burning Man, for me- i can't speak for anyone else, is more than just TTiTD it is about the effort and thought you put into going and understanding that NOCOMMERCE isn't a rule, it is a philosophy, BM costs money to put on and its costs money to get there, that Sir is unavoidable. However once you get there financial transactions stop. end of. In Fact anything you do with other burners is meant to be without fanancial gain in mind. hence to no touting your 'service' on here
People spend A LOT of money putting on the art you are charging people to go and see and paying other people to make sure they can do it for No Effort, the people you are selling this to aren't going with the NOCOMMERCE in mind you are selling it people that it simply doesn;'t matter enough to to DO IT THEMSELVES.
It doesn't matter if other people are doing it, if i can talk to them i will ask the same question.

Are you Sacremento Games, Happy to be bringing financial transactions to the playa?
To help justify those experienced burners who say "it was better last year" (when coca cola didn't sponser half the camps)"

to all the other commenters on this post, for and against what is it that bothers you or inspires you about this?

I read your last post a couple times as I tried to answer your concerns. I didn't realize I left out unanswered questions.

Thets go to the first paragraph, you are telling me that there is a spacific was to burn..."your way". If a group decides they do not want to spend months in preparation and set up their own camp, then that is their choice.

Second paragraph- I am not selling anything on the playa. There will not be money exchanged other than if we need ice and to do grey and black water removal. At what point did I try to tout on here. I haven't posted anything here to sell. The Mod would have called me out on it already.

When did I charge to see the art? My clients paid the same $320 as everyone else did to see the art.

And once again you are preaching "your way" to burn in the last paragraph.

I think I have answered all of your questions. If I accidentally left out anything, please ask again.

Last but not least to answer a different post from someone else, I am not selling gifts on the playa. No monies are exchanged.
sacramentogames

Re: lets review.

Postby ZeroandOne » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:Here is the interaction I have had with this seller... I would recommend more people try to help this person find peace..[/b][/u]

Dear inflatablegames,

As you seemed too incised to continue our conversation or apologize I am reporting this entire conversation to Ebay customer service... have a nice night and do try to relax

- bebop.404

To: bebop.404
Subject: Re: Details about item: bebop.404 sent a message about Burningman 2011, Bucket list, Burning Man Party #320647559539
Sent Date: Feb-11-11 17:32:25 PST

Dear bebop.404,

Take it to your attorney tomorrow. I may prosecute this

- inflatablegames

To: inflatablegames
Subject: Re: Details about item: bebop.404 sent a message about Burningman 2011, Bucket list, Burning Man Party #320647559539
Sent Date: Feb-11-11 17:25:51 PST

Dear inflatablegames,

At no point did I make a treat towards you or any one else... I simply stated that what your doing is contrary to the spirit of burning man. At no point did I threaten a government official... I simply stated that Karma is a bitch sometimes... That there is a natural ebb and flow to the good will in the universe... If you cant stand to hear that what your doing is bad karma then you shouldn't do it... And please let me repeat my ending statement Have a nice day... Try not to be too much of an A-hole while your at it.
However the statements you have made toward me are what I would call a threat... I would love to talk to one of many lawyers that I know, both friends and family and see what my legal options are... However I will gladly accept an apology before I decide to contact E-bay and let them know of your reproachable words...

Thank you and enjoy your night... Unless your panties are too bunched up, in which case I would suggest you take a chill pill in what ever form you my enjoy,be it chemical or natural, positive or negative... May I recommend a hot bath with some relaxing music and some candles... Well good night

- bebop.404

To: bebop.404
Sent Date: Feb-11-11 17:11:58 PST

Dear bebop.404,

Did you know you can do a year in jail for threatening a government official? Be careful on who you threaten. You have no idea who is on the other side of your threats. Better go read up on penal code 76(A).

- inflatablegames

To: inflatablegames
Subject: Details about item: bebop.404 sent a message about Burningman 2011, Bucket list, Burning Man Party #320647559539
Sent Date: Feb-11-11 17:03:47 PST

Dear inflatablegames,

People like you are a threat to the great spirit that fills the playa with love and positive vibes.... Just wanted to say the karma's a bitch... I normally do not wish harm on others, but I'm sure that karma will bitch slap you for this one... I don't know how or when, but it will happen... Have a nice day while you can... Peace

STOP.FEEDING.TROLL.

beep.
they counted on their fingers and toes.
ZeroandOne

Postby jkisha » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:33 pm

graidawg wrote:I apologise sac games, i was too hasty in my judgement of you, not my opinion, but my judgement. I dont like what you are doing to one of the things that makes me feel BM is special radical self reliance.
somebody is going to pay for your work to get to go to something that is done by people who have given there time (all those people you mentioned- mostly volunteers!) and HAVE to do nothing, no planning no work to get there - not even telling somebody to do it for them all they have to do is write a cheque and they are at BM.
I Freely admit part of what pisses me off is i am having to give up every night out (6 - 1 a month) and scrimp and save just to get there i am having to spend a lot of time and thought into how i am going to pull this off, almost every regular poster on eplaya is talking about how they are planning how to get there, do there piece, share with others and renew old acquantainces, how to make the piece of art they want to give to everyone who goes and you, you SIR are offering an 'experience' so people can TAKE the most from BM
And your justification. . . .. . well other people are doing it why shouldn't I?...........

OK Here's a story for you. Two of the guys that camp with us have been going to burning man almost since its inception. Last year they had an opportunity to camp with one of those "all inclusive" package deals very similar to the one sac games is selling. They had a great time. They had no setup or tear town to worry about, all their meals were provided, etc. Etc. They were totally free to enjoy and participate in the event without having to lift a finger to prepare anything except for what they would do to actually enjoy themselves and the event.

Are they any "less of a burner" now?

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby graidawg » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 pm

jkisha wrote:
graidawg wrote:I apologise sac games, i was too hasty in my judgement of you, not my opinion, but my judgement. I dont like what you are doing to one of the things that makes me feel BM is special radical self reliance.
somebody is going to pay for your work to get to go to something that is done by people who have given there time (all those people you mentioned- mostly volunteers!) and HAVE to do nothing, no planning no work to get there - not even telling somebody to do it for them all they have to do is write a cheque and they are at BM.
I Freely admit part of what pisses me off is i am having to give up every night out (6 - 1 a month) and scrimp and save just to get there i am having to spend a lot of time and thought into how i am going to pull this off, almost every regular poster on eplaya is talking about how they are planning how to get there, do there piece, share with others and renew old acquantainces, how to make the piece of art they want to give to everyone who goes and you, you SIR are offering an 'experience' so people can TAKE the most from BM
And your justification. . . .. . well other people are doing it why shouldn't I?...........

OK Here's a story for you. Two of the guys that camp with us have been going to burning man almost since its inception. Last year they had an opportunity to camp with one of those "all inclusive" package deals very similar to the one sac games is selling. They had a great time. They had no setup or tear town to worry about, all their meals were provided, etc. Etc. They were totally free to enjoy and participate in the event without having to lift a finger to prepare anything except for what they would do to actually enjoy themselves and the event.

JK

imho ? yes.
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
the rest of us are in the School of Fukkit. "Eric"
graidawg

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Postby jkisha » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:40 pm

graidawg wrote:
jkisha wrote:

JK

imho ? yes.

You're entitled to that opinion and I'm entitled to laugh at it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahah!!!!!

JK
JK
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Postby sacramentogames » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:45 pm

graidawg wrote:
jkisha wrote:

JK

imho ? yes.
graidawg, If you don't mind me asking, how many times have you been to BM?

IMHO, I think that if jkisha's friends decide to roll in RVs more power to them. If they are any less of a burner, then please educate the forum with the "right way" to burn. I am all ears.
sacramentogames

Postby Eric » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:01 pm

graidawg wrote:
jkisha wrote:Are they any "less of a burner" now?

JK

imho ? yes.

graidawg- as someone who hasn't even been to the event yet, you might want to hold off on deciding who qualifies as a Burner. A birgin declaring that people who've been attending for decades aren't "real Burners" is pure arrogance.

Seriously.

Someone camping in a luxury RV isn't impacting your Burn anymore than me having a boyfriend & a wife is affecting your love-life. Any problems you have with it are yours, not the other persons.

If the ebay post & this thread didn't exist you wouldn't even know it was out there, and has been for years.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby Professional Burner » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Simon, I am very disappointed to find out YOU are actually Liz Estrada. You murdered my fantasy of a threesome. :lol:

I have been an avid burner for more than a week now. I have watched at least (3) 1 hour DVDs on BRC and have I have at least 10 hours of study watching "how to burn" videos on youtube. I think that through my studies and education, I will be the most qualified to decide if Sac-head is violating the Ten Principles.

BRB- gotta read the principles
Professional Burner

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:14 pm

jkisha wrote:

JK

I suspect that a great deal of the energy behind the "antis" is the fear that their participation and their contribution will devalued and that they will in time be pushed out of the event they love. It would be interesting to discuss the undercurrents rather than going through the recurrent restating of positions without resolution.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby jkisha » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
jkisha wrote:

JK

I suspect that a great deal of the energy behind the "antis" is the fear that their participation and their contribution will devalued and that they will in time be pushed out of the event they love. It would be interesting to discuss the undercurrents rather than going through the recurrent restating of positions without resolution.

I'm sure there is truth to what you surmise; but how does that explain the attitude of those who have never been?

JK
JK
jkisha

Postby Professional Burner » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:05 pm

jkisha wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:
jkisha wrote:

JK

I'm sure there is truth to what you surmise; but how does that explain the attitude of those who have never been?

JK

Real Burners don't rent RVs or pitch a tent. A true Burner will lay out a tarp, roll out his sleeping bag, set up a rain barrel, and cook on tinfoil in the sun. That is the ONLY way to burn.
Professional Burner

Postby Eric » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:29 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:I suspect that a great deal of the energy behind the "antis" is the fear that their participation and their contribution will devalued and that they will in time be pushed out of the event they love. It would be interesting to discuss the undercurrents rather than going through the recurrent restating of positions without resolution.

For the original point of the thread I agree. I think there is a fear that we're becoming a "tourist" destination as opposed to a participant destination. We've always been that to a large degree on the weekends, but there are more & more people coming earlier in the week.

That's kind of why I'm taking the "work with them" approach- better to train them in what exists than try to stop the unstoppable. Change is happening, we just need to get off our butts & try to shape it so it benefits everyone. One of my friends thinks I shouldn't even be offering to help, that I'm "selling out". I asked him what should be done- he said they shouldn't come "like that". I said Sarah Palin shouldn't be a national figure either, but she is. Once the dam is broken you can't just point & tell the water to "stay", you figure out how to deal with it.

I think as the thread has gone on it's turning into the annual "RV aren't how you Burn, man" debate. Those people can suck my microwaved soup.

I'm having as much of a problem with birgins making declarative statements about what the event is or isn't as they are with luxury RV's. People are claiming a culture they only know from videos & pictures & maybe talking to people (or eplaya), yet they think they know whats best for it.

Either way, people who've never been are trying to define what the event is.

and now we have a new sock, created just for this thread. Oh joy.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby Ogdenhousedj » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:30 pm

So has there been any takers on this yet??
Ogdenhousedj

Postby sacramentogames » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Ogdenhousedj wrote:So has there been any takers on this yet??

So far I have bob & SOP in one trailer, Jerome & Zero in another, Fuckhead & HG crosby seem to bunk well, and I haven't found a partner for Liz. Should be a fun camp.

Simon and I should have dinner next week to discuss details

:)
sacramentogames

Postby jkisha » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Professional Burner wrote:Real Burners don't rent RVs or pitch a tent. A true Burner will lay out a tarp, roll out his sleeping bag, set up a rain barrel, and cook on tinfoil in the sun. That is the ONLY way to burn.

Simon, did you get a new sock?

JK
JK
jkisha

Postby graidawg » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:31 am

Eric wrote:
graidawg wrote:
jkisha wrote:Are they any "less of a burner" now?

JK

imho ? yes.

graidawg- as someone who hasn't even been to the event yet, you might want to hold off on deciding who qualifies as a Burner. A birgin declaring that people who've been attending for decades aren't "real Burners" is pure arrogance.

Seriously.

Eric you are quite right. It was arrogance and foolish

Someone camping in a luxury RV isn't impacting your Burn anymore than me having a boyfriend & a wife is affecting your love-life. Any problems you have with it are yours, not the other persons.

Again quite right

If the ebay post & this thread didn't exist you wouldn't even know it was out there, and has been for years.

again you are quite right. i wouldn't

My question is when does it become not acceptable? when its burning man holidays sponsered by coca-cola?
it seems to me that the purpose behind the no-commerce rule and putting BM in the middle of the desert, and not providing any services beyond the minimum required by law - getting BRC built by volounteers, having everyone that puts on a show or produces an art piece do it off there own back (even the grants dont cover the cost) forbidding people selling things on eplaya. all have one purpose, to encourage a sense of community.
If nobody protests these commercial ventures then how long is it before burning man becomes just like glastonbury or just about every other festival out there?
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
graidawg

Postby knowmad » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:31 am

Eric wrote:
as far as I see it he's Erics problem.

some version of this has been said a few times- he's not my "problem" and I have no control anymore than you do with someone you may work with.

I've offered to help his clients get a better & deeper understanding of the event. What he does on here is his own business, just like it is for everyone else.

I wish as much as anyone that he would let this horse die, for whatever reasons he doesn't see it that way.

*shrug*

First; use my name when you quote me.

Second; The "Dead Horse" You "wish as much as anyone"..... Pleez Eric
If you'd actually look around you'd see a that your "I try to please and defend everyone" stance on this, "because it would be so much better to help them 'see the real way to burn'" is a MEGA $ellout.

I Will Say again, As I have said before. "I really do; hope and pray Skatgame's business venture crashes into oblivion"
And I will add; "Burn not With Me, Burn not for Me, Burn Because You are Hot."

(I AssUMe): Perhaps; Eric, you know as may other followers of this thread do; Art is a part of Participation. Stop justifying the turning Our Art Studio into a Gallery. Stop showing up at Our Studio as a Broker.

Yeah Eric you do have a problem, we all do.

My Question to you and your Rabblerousing Client is "Why Should We Artist Tolerate and Include Avaunt Grade sales in our Temple?"

Stop calculating about the day Defautia Crashes the playa, and Start Planning with your fellow Burner about when the Playa Blows out into Defautia [SotP].

*not a shrug*, *gesture of Neo to Morpheus*
............................................Image...........................................
Oh yeah, this year I was totally twerping out at the fence. ~Lonesombri
knowmad

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 09-11 Specialist Clan
12 BWS BDV/DPB

Postby curiousgnate » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:24 am

graidawg- EXACTLY!!!!! now can we please help this guy get his ebay post just right so some suckers can buy it...... and yes this is SNARK so please ignore it!!!!!
Creating Peace Through Anarchy Every Day!!! Stagger for life!
curiousgnate

Postby knowmad » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 am

curiousgnate wrote:graidawg- EXACTLY!!!!! now can we please help this guy get his ebay post just right so some suckers can buy it...... and yes this is SNARK so please ignore it!!!!!

wow the thread originator!I really think the time is neigh for a polite conversation about sockcasim and the mess it makes.
............................................Image...........................................
knowmad

12 BWS BDV/DPB

Postby Malachi Constant » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:18 am

So after following this thread for twenty some odd pages here's what I surmise: "One side is completely right, in principled terms. The other side is completely right, in practical terms. In the end, neither side wins, and everyone is fucking pissed" Welcome to the fine art of internet debate, folks.
Malachi Constant

Postby graidawg » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:38 am

Malachi Constant wrote:So after following this thread for twenty some odd pages here's what I surmise: "One side is completely right, in principled terms. The other side is completely right, in practical terms. In the end, neither side wins, and everyone is fucking pissed" Welcome to the fine art of internet debate, folks.

I can't add anything to this so i'm going to shut up now
completely unconcerned.
graidawg

Postby knowmad » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:44 am

Malachi Constant wrote:So after following this thread for twenty some odd pages here's what I surmise: "One side is completely right, in principled terms. The other side is completely right, in practical terms. In the end, neither side wins, and everyone is fucking pissed" Welcome to the fine art of internet debate, folks.

So sad and so bad it took you 20 pages to weigh in on a topic that by your own admission is contentious. Now the real sad part is you never used your balls to weigh in on what you think, and/or why. put up, shut up, or suck off. Fuck Ambivalence and the cock it rides. Mealy mouth platitudes, your right of passage.

Fukin....

Wait for it.......

Hippie.
knowmad

12 BWS BDV/DPB

Postby Malachi Constant » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 am

knowmad wrote:

So sad and so bad it took you 20 pages to weigh in on a topic that by your own admission is contentious. Now the real sad part is you never used your balls to weigh in on what you think, and/or why. put up, shut up, or suck off. Fuck Ambivalence and the cock it rides. Mealy mouth platitudes, your right of passage.

Fukin....

Wait for it.......

Hippie.

So true, because that's exactly what this thread was missing: More people bloviating their own sanctimonious opinions.

In the battle to the death of team "Sound" versus team "Fury", I issue a resounding pox on both of your houses. You're both right and no one here is going to be convinced either way despite your passion, everything after that is just squabbling for pride's sake.

(post script: Bitch)
Malachi Constant

Postby graidawg » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 am

i knew before i posted a, that i had no real force behind my opinion because i'm not "a burner". b, no matter what i said that nothing would change. c, anything i said would merely destroy any crdibility i have to somebody. but i did it anyway.

so in 20/20 hindsight i wish i hadn't said anything because it seems the 2 or possibly 3 camps will eventually degenerate into random name calling and attacks on the posters not the points they raise. my contribution seems to have not made a single person think about what i have said nor changed there opinion.
completely unconcerned.
graidawg

Postby knowmad » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 am

Malachi Constant wrote:
knowmad wrote:

Fukin....

Wait for it.......

Hippie.

So true, because that's exactly what this thread was missing: More people bloviating their own sanctimonious opinions.

In the battle to the death of team "Sound" versus team "Fury", I issue a resounding pox on both of your houses. You're both right and no one here is going to be convinced either way despite your passion, everything after that is just squabbling for pride's sake.

(post script: Bitch)

By wading into a discussion 20 pages deep without sound or fury you've flaged your self as yet anouther StaticFluffFuck. We are not; "Both Right", thats just some of your Ambivalence running out of your mealy mouth.
And JSYK no one says "A pox on both your houses"; way too J.K. Rowling.

And it's not about pride, it's about subclussion.

(post sub script: Bitch? Hell yeah, just not yours!)
knowmad

12 BWS BDV/DPB

Postby Simon of the Playa » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:20 am

sacramentogames wrote:
Ogdenhousedj wrote:So has there been any takers on this yet??

So far I have bob & SOP in one trailer, Jerome & Zero in another, Fuckhead & HG crosby seem to bunk well, and I haven't found a partner for Liz. Should be a fun camp.

Simon and I should have dinner next week to discuss details

:)

fuck off and die Sackofshit.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby Simon of the Playa » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:22 am

STOP FEEDING THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT TROLL.
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby AntiM » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 am

Moderator note: back to discussing the topic, and not each other. I don't do flame wars, so y'all can stop it now.

I am moving this to politics and philosophy (of Burning Man) as it no longer is centered around ticket sales.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby sacramentogames » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:33 am

knowmad- you keep saying it's "your" art studio, what did you contribute in art last year? What did you build? Is your form of art in the form of participation? Where did I ever say my clients will not participate? If you think I am going to drop a group off in the middle of BRC and let them gawk at all the weirdos, let's change that misconception cuz I could have done it for less $$ and dropped them off in Venice Beach for a week.

Is a piece of art any more pitiful if it was given a grant by the money we all pay at the door? My opinion, I love every piece of art out there. I respect each and every piece no mater how off the wall it is.

If you hate the fact that MONEY puts this event together, you should stay at home and party around a burn barrel.

knowmad- Does anything positive EVER come from your mouth. You seem to be filled with so much hatred. I hope you can find peace before this years burn.
sacramentogames

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:59 am

Eric wrote:
Simon of the Playa wrote:Dear Eric and Crypto...

i think you are being a LITTLE facetious since both OF YOU live ON THIS BOARD, AND HENCE, YOU BURN YEAR ROUND.

DONT GIVE ME ANY SIDEWAYS BACKHANDED CRAP ABOUT BEING TOO BURNY.

You're totally right- I currently "live" on this board. I'm unemployed, when I'm not job hunting (a lot of which is done via computer now days) I spend a lot of time here. When my wife was in town this past weekend I didn't check in for.. 3 days? 4? Then I skimmed the posts. I survived just fine without bringing it up. I don't bring it up a lot off eplaya either.

When I was employed I checked in at night when I got home. I hang out here for the same reason Fishy does- I like the company, I like the conversations (mostly), most of my friends are at work & I can't afford to go out like I could if I was employed.

For me the Burn is a continuation of the life I was already living before I ever went. I'm totally honest about being addicted to it. I'm also totally addicted to the 2-Buses-Full-Of-Drag-Queens-Going-To-Reno trip I've done every Easter Weekend for the past 12 years. I've gone to that more than Burning Man.

I would miss both if they ended, but my life wouldn't be over. I don't think yours would be either.

There are, however, lots of people who seem to think that The Burn is there only time they "get to be themselves" and that there is some sort of spiritual enlightenment they get from it. They may, but unless they learn to carry that with them every day (like most of the regulars on this board seem to do) they're going to be crushed if it ends.

I'll head to NYC for vacation.

Now I'm beginning to have trouble with the whole "why do I keep clicking this thread?" issue.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

PreviousNext

Return to Politics & Philosophy