Pee Stories!

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Postby mdmf007 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Bounce530 wrote:The threads aren't the only thing you got confused...

MDMF DIDNT SAY THAT!!!!! Well I did, but not here. I said it over there.
mdmf007

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: ESD

Postby Snow » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:49 pm

I had to pee, so I peed.
"Art Is Not A Mirror, It Is A Hammer" - Jon Griersam
Snow

Postby Fire_Moose » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 pm

^Yellow Snow^
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
Fire_Moose

Postby Bounce530 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:31 pm

mdmf007 wrote:
Bounce530 wrote:The threads aren't the only thing you got confused...

MDMF DIDNT SAY THAT!!!!! Well I did, but not here. I said it over there.

Just saving you the hassle of editing all the post's. :twisted:
TomServo wrote:Pickles are cucumbers soaked in EVIL!
Bounce530

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: BRC Guardian docking pad

Postby robrob » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:20 am

speaking of pee, and parties, i heard that psilocybin is passed through urine this past weekend...
robrob

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: smoregasm

Postby robrob » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:22 am

(and even if it doesnt work, you still get to play a fun game trying!)
robrob

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: smoregasm

Postby Da Mule » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:24 am

robrob wrote:speaking of pee, and parties, i heard that psilocybin is passed through urine this past weekend...

It's only passed through past weekend?

Crypto - Can I borrow your time machine?
Da Mule

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 am

Okay, but only if I get publishing rights to your haiku. Or at least right of first refusal.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:52 am

That's generally said of Amanita muscaria. Your mileage may vary, hippie. :)
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Parasitoid » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:26 am

Oh man, I got a real good one.

Yesterday was a burner friend's birthday. I will call him T to avoid embarrassing him.

I first parted ways with T around 9:30pm. I don't really like going out to the bars so I just bought him a fancy beer bottle and drank it with him early then I went home to rest for a while so this next portion of the story I got 3rd hand.

T and some other friends did go down town. Where someguy who worked for Jameson was giving away I guess as much liquor as he could. Literally buying the bar round after round for free. Sounds awesome right?

Queue 4am. I wasn't tired anymore so I decided to go over to the house and see if anyone was still up. As I approach the house I can hear the music playing loud from the living room. I got kind of excited that my friends might actually be awake and ready to chill but when I walked in the room was empty, just remnants of a good time laying around.

At almost the same moment I go to turn off their stereo and some lights T comes out of this room which has a door to the living room.

With the most listless look I have ever seen, T proceeds to whip it out and urinate over the arm of his couch and directly onto the seat cushion. No comprehension of what he was doing.

I said "Man, you must be wasted". to which he said nothing and went back into his room.

I kinda tried to clean it with another friend while laughing about this egregious party foul.
Parasitoid

Postby ygmir » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:30 am

*spits coffee all over screen*
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Parasitoid » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:56 am

I had to do a double take to believe what i was seeing.

hillarious.
Parasitoid

Postby Bluemandrew » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:04 am

Parasitoid wrote:Oh man, I got a real good one.

With the most listless look I have ever seen, T proceeds to whip it out and urinate over the arm of his couch and directly onto the seat cushion. No comprehension of what he was doing.

My dad did this to my bed once, but it wasn't as funny at the time.
Bluemandrew

Postby Sic Pup » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:38 am

My older sister was known to sleepwalk on occasion. Supposedly one night she got up out of bed, opened a dresser drawer, squatted, squirted and skedaddled back to bed.

This is told secondhand I was too young to recall anything but the re-telling of the story (and certainly not any damp clothing).
Sic Pup

Postby drucake » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:08 pm

my ex boyfriend pissed in the dryer once in his sleep. LOL!
drucake

Postby ygmir » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:17 pm

at spring break, in Ft. Lauderdale, in '85, I saw guys pissing in the ice machine.........I've not used 'em since.........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Elorrum » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:12 am

Walking up to the portos on Thursday am 2010, and big vehicle drives up and unloads a bunch of people. We think, "dang, now a line." They are waving their hands and beckoning people over. Everyone is silent. huh? They are dressed up in evening wear, like for an opera... and holding their fingers to their lips.. sh shhh. outside of one of the potties, a red carpet is laid on the ground, leading to a medalists podium, 1st place empty. We wait, we wait. lots of pantomimes of what is going on inside, and why it's taking so long. The door opens. Everyone cheers!!!! "Winner!" a loud fanfare erupts from the vehicle. The befuddled pottier is given a crown and scepter, and led to the top of the winner's podium, given a shirt that says, "I won Burning Man." Yay! Yay! Gracious acceptance speech with a microphone thrust into her face. Everyone back into the vehicle, pack up red carpet, and off they go. BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Elorrum

Postby Snow » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:50 am

HAHAHAHAHA that is AWESOME Elorrum I wish I caught that!
"Art Is Not A Mirror, It Is A Hammer" - Jon Griersam
Snow

Postby VelcroChicken » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:36 am

Elorrum wrote:Walking up to the portos on Thursday am 2010, and big vehicle drives up and unloads a bunch of people. We think, "dang, now a line." They are waving their hands and beckoning people over. Everyone is silent. huh? They are dressed up in evening wear, like for an opera... and holding their fingers to their lips.. sh shhh. outside of one of the potties, a red carpet is laid on the ground, leading to a medalists podium, 1st place empty. We wait, we wait. lots of pantomimes of what is going on inside, and why it's taking so long. The door opens. Everyone cheers!!!! "Winner!" a loud fanfare erupts from the vehicle. The befuddled pottier is given a crown and scepter, and led to the top of the winner's podium, given a shirt that says, "I won Burning Man." Yay! Yay! Gracious acceptance speech with a microphone thrust into her face. Everyone back into the vehicle, pack up red carpet, and off they go. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

That sounds fantastic. I wish I could've seen it.
[size=75][color=red]“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And If it stops moving, subsidize it.â€
VelcroChicken

Postby Ugly Dougly » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 am

*Spits urine all over screen. *
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby ygmir » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Elorrum wrote:Walking up to the portos on Thursday am 2010, and big vehicle drives up and unloads a bunch of people. We think, "dang, now a line." They are waving their hands and beckoning people over. Everyone is silent. huh? They are dressed up in evening wear, like for an opera... and holding their fingers to their lips.. sh shhh. outside of one of the potties, a red carpet is laid on the ground, leading to a medalists podium, 1st place empty. We wait, we wait. lots of pantomimes of what is going on inside, and why it's taking so long. The door opens. Everyone cheers!!!! "Winner!" a loud fanfare erupts from the vehicle. The befuddled pottier is given a crown and scepter, and led to the top of the winner's podium, given a shirt that says, "I won Burning Man." Yay! Yay! Gracious acceptance speech with a microphone thrust into her face. Everyone back into the vehicle, pack up red carpet, and off they go. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I saw that, too, near our camp, at the JOTS.

hilarious.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby MisaBlue » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:24 pm

VelcroChicken wrote:

You can here actually - http://vimeo.com/7457440
I love that!
MisaBlue

Postby Da Mule » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 pm

I LOVE burning man!!
Da Mule

Postby CattiBrie » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 pm

That happened to me this past year (2010)! It was so awesome; I hung the t-shirt on my wall and have the trophy in my living room. I ended up being nicknamed Winner for the rest of BM, lol. I wonder if they did it more than once... I was wearing a butterfly mask. Was that the one you saw?
"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." - Pablo Picasso
CattiBrie

Postby tamarakay » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 pm

MisaBlue wrote:
VelcroChicken wrote:

I love that!

oh my god! Thank you for posting the link! i can not WAIT to get there
When the only tool you got is a hammer, every problem looks like a hippie.

Mmmmmm I love the smell of Burning Man Token

http://www.dyewithdignity.com
tamarakay

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity at BDC

Postby Elorrum » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 pm

CattiBrie wrote: I wonder if they did it more than once... I was wearing a butterfly mask. Was that the one you saw?

nope, I didn't see your glorious occasion, sounds like you were very gracious about it. What fun!
Tamarakay, yep, this stuff happens and it just blows you away, and your face starts to hurt because you are just smiling so much!
Elorrum

Postby Savannah » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Oh my god--that video was beautiful! I have tears in my eyes, mostly from laughing . . . only slightly from homesickness.

*Spits urine all over screen. *

One of these days I've got to make it to the meet n' greet and shake your hand, Ugly Dougly. You always make me laugh.
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Postby LeChatNoir » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 pm

That's the kind of stuff that keeps me from dropping over the edge into complete "Jaded Old Timer". That and cool flashlights.
The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather
LeChatNoir

Postby Savannah » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:36 pm

In all the excitement, I forgot I had a pee story. Sort of.

It was my second burn, I believe. '01. I had just unzipped my newly set up tent at perhaps 3am, and heard a small commotion from the bank of portapotties 100 yards away. I realized that some poor intoxicated fool was walking from john to john, trying to find an unlocked biffy in the dark, and making little noises of disbelief & frustration. I flipped on my strongest flashlight and shone it at him across the distance. He giggled "Oh! Thank you . . . " to his unseen benefactor, and walked around to the side with all the doors. :)
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Postby TomServo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:44 pm

I got caught by David Best, pissing in a corner of leftovers from the temple. I really had to go! We sat down and chatted for a while, and learned that he placed the name of their pet rat in the top of the first temple. I had just told him about my rat "Charlie", whos name I'd put in the temple.
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
TomServo

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

PreviousNext

Return to Experiences at Burning Man