Please, Join me in the boardroom

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby C.f.M. » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:33 am

It's got raisins in it. You like raisins!
User avatar
C.f.M.
 
Posts: 3546
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 pm
Burning Since: 2009

Postby MisaBlue » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 am

User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby Dr. Pyro » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:57 am

Misa, you and I ought to Czech it out!
User avatar
Dr. Pyro
 
Posts: 3677
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Location: Newcastle, CA
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Fire_Moose » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 am

"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is? "
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
User avatar
Fire_Moose
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

Postby MisaBlue » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:25 am

Dr. Pyro wrote:Misa, you and I ought to Czech it out!


:twisted:

Image
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby gyre » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:35 am

Fire_Moose wrote:"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is? "


The film also had the best illegal street racing ever in film.
User avatar
gyre
 
Posts: 15346
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: ΦάÏ

Postby C.f.M. » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:52 am

gyre wrote:
Fire_Moose wrote:"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is? "


The film also had the best illegal street racing ever in film.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw3391SiKRk[/youtube]
User avatar
C.f.M.
 
Posts: 3546
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 pm
Burning Since: 2009

Postby ygmir » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm

sorry, but, BS gets "first loser" for that one..........


now, you want VW hijinx..........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JirRgojalLM[/youtube]
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Da Mule » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:So this guy goes to the doctor. The doctor asks "what seems to be the problem?" He says his pee-pee is bright orange. The doctor (okay I should say physician but I am lazy) says "well, have you been doing anything unusual lately" And our man just says, "Nothing, mostly just watching porn and eating Cheetos.

Cheez-weenie!


That's not funny. That happened to me. :oops:
User avatar
Da Mule
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:20 am
Location: you're sitting on it

Postby ygmir » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Da Mule wrote:
Ugly Dougly wrote:So this guy goes to the doctor. The doctor asks "what seems to be the problem?" He says his pee-pee is bright orange. The doctor (okay I should say physician but I am lazy) says "well, have you been doing anything unusual lately" And our man just says, "Nothing, mostly just watching porn and eating Cheetos.

Cheez-weenie!


That's not funny. That happened to me. :oops:

did you cure the patient?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Da Mule » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:21 pm

*looks down*

Nope, still orange! :lol:
User avatar
Da Mule
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:20 am
Location: you're sitting on it

Postby MisaBlue » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:25 pm

If you add red, yellow, green, blue and purple, you can make it rainbow :lol:
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby Fire_Moose » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 pm

then slice it in half to have all the hippies come out and start starring at it.
2K8 Burning Man Virgin 2K11 Camp Envy
2K9 Camp Envy 2k12 Fucking Flamingoes
2k10 Stag Camp 2k13 Camp Envy
User avatar
Fire_Moose
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Fire_Moose wrote:then slice it in half to have all the hippies come out and start starring at it.


ouch.

and I deleted the extremely NSFW photo I was going to put up. Use your imaginations.

So, about those hookers we need to hire....
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
User avatar
Eric
Moderator
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby ygmir » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Eric wrote:
Fire_Moose wrote:then slice it in half to have all the hippies come out and start starring at it.


ouch.

and I deleted the extremely NSFW photo I was going to put up. Use your imaginations.

So, about those hookers we need to hire....


sssshhhhhhhh don't say "hooker" around Da Mule..........especially if they're not bi-pedal...........

what a NSFW photo? egad!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby MisaBlue » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:45 pm

ygmir wrote:what a NSFW photo? egad!!


Dont you know to use google? Or Google? :lol:



Oh shit, I start to be not funny...damn...
User avatar
MisaBlue
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 pm

MisaBlue wrote:
ygmir wrote:what a NSFW photo? egad!!


Dont you know to use google? Or Google? :lol:



"split penis"

What you see is not my fault.

Misa- you don't have to be funny all the time. If we did, I'd have been fired years ago.

Still waiting for the hookers, da Mule be damned.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
User avatar
Eric
Moderator
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby burner von braun » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Going back through Ben Burnanke's report, let's see, hookers... hookers... oh yeah, right here in the maintenance budget.
User avatar
burner von braun
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm
Burning Since: 2010

Postby ygmir » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:06 pm

burner von braun wrote:Going back through Ben Burnanke's report, let's see, hookers... hookers... oh yeah, right here in the maintenance budget.


isn't that a leftover category from the
Clinton years?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby burner von braun » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:15 pm

I think Burnanke had to reduce the "maintenance" budget a little, it's close but no cigar.
User avatar
burner von braun
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm
Burning Since: 2010

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:16 pm

ygmir wrote:
burner von braun wrote:Going back through Ben Burnanke's report, let's see, hookers... hookers... oh yeah, right here in the maintenance budget.


isn't that a leftover category from the
Clinton years?


Not just Clinton. I think the RCN had it in their budget last year. Except it was bondage fake-lesbian sex hookers, so maybe in a different category for the IRS.

But to Burners post, I thought hookers were in the "office services" budget....
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
User avatar
Eric
Moderator
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby ygmir » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Eric wrote:
ygmir wrote:
burner von braun wrote:Going back through Ben Burnanke's report, let's see, hookers... hookers... oh yeah, right here in the maintenance budget.


isn't that a leftover category from the
Clinton years?


Not just Clinton. I think the RCN had it in their budget last year. Except it was bondage fake-lesbian sex hookers, so maybe in a different category for the IRS.

But to Burners post, I thought hookers were in the "office services" budget....
I bet your right.........I bet it's been in the budget, for many, many years............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby burner von braun » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Oh, and I heard back from our people, apparently our insurance policy does cover shirt-cunting (aka: daisyducking) I know that there is still great concern over this matter, and I think I speak for all of us in thanking our esteemed colleague from Ventura for bringing this to our attention. All I can do for now is suggest we keep a watchful eye on it.
User avatar
burner von braun
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm
Burning Since: 2010

Postby FIGJAM » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:54 pm

I though a group of hookers was called a "Skank" as aposed to herd or knot.
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
User avatar
FIGJAM
 
Posts: 7097
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Postby Elorrum » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:46 pm

FIGJAM wrote:I though a group of hookers was called a "Skank" as aposed to herd or knot.

I thought it was called a string!
User avatar
Elorrum
 
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:09 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Elorrum wrote:
FIGJAM wrote:I though a group of hookers was called a "Skank" as aposed to herd or knot.

I thought it was called a string!


I thought it was called "quit fucking talking and get your asses back to work!"



At least that's what I seem to hear it called in the Tenderloin..
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
User avatar
Eric
Moderator
 
Posts: 7117
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby Trishntek » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm

burner von braun wrote:Oh, and I heard back from our people, apparently our insurance policy does cover shirt-cunting (aka: daisyducking) I know that there is still great concern over this matter, and I think I speak for all of us in thanking our esteemed colleague from Ventura for bringing this to our attention. All I can do for now is suggest we keep a watchful eye on it.


Thank you for acknowledging the existence this issue. I wonder what premiums we are forking out for such coverage? And while we are at it, is shirt-cocking covered? Would that not be an exercise of discrimination if we do not cover both offenses?

Help me remember, did we decide shirt cocking was somehow associated with Winnie the Pooh?
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
User avatar
Trishntek
 
Posts: 3464
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm
Location: Ventura, CA, USA
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby ygmir » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 pm

burner von braun wrote:Oh, and I heard back from our people, apparently our insurance policy does cover shirt-cunting (aka: daisyducking) I know that there is still great concern over this matter, and I think I speak for all of us in thanking our esteemed colleague from Ventura for bringing this to our attention. All I can do for now is suggest we keep a watchful eye on it.


a new term is born.........where's that lexicon thread?


Eric wrote:
I thought it was called "quit fucking talking and get your asses back to work!"


seems, it'd be " quit talking, start fucking, and get your asses back to work".
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:18 pm

ygmir wrote:
burner von braun wrote:Oh, and I heard back from our people, apparently our insurance policy does cover shirt-cunting (aka: daisyducking) I know that there is still great concern over this matter, and I think I speak for all of us in thanking our esteemed colleague from Ventura for bringing this to our attention. All I can do for now is suggest we keep a watchful eye on it.


a new term is born.........where's that lexicon thread?

Use the search function, it's not new.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37469
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Postby ygmir » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
ygmir wrote:
burner von braun wrote:Oh, and I heard back from our people, apparently our insurance policy does cover shirt-cunting (aka: daisyducking) I know that there is still great concern over this matter, and I think I speak for all of us in thanking our esteemed colleague from Ventura for bringing this to our attention. All I can do for now is suggest we keep a watchful eye on it.


a new term is born.........where's that lexicon thread?

Use the search function, it's not new.


I was just being rhetorical............
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 5 guests