Retrofrolic

Retrofrolic

Postby Trishntek » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:05 pm

We plan to do it again in 2011! We started with 10 and lost 5 due to lost jobs, illness or choosing to camp elsewhere. By the time of strike on Monday, we were ELEVEN strong! And we were hearing from several sources that we had a great, hospitable camp full of fun games and unique experiences.

We had an abundance of food and drink. The evaporation pond worked sufficiently. Our 30' x 64' shade structure kicked ass and the portable garage under it was outstanding protected party space anytime and all the time.

Who would have thought a Superman mannequin with a strap-on dildo issuing absinthe would be so fun! Our little dungeon had some great scenes along with intimate and private couples playtimes. The foot-washing service put smiles on several burners' faces.

The games were wicked interaction which often lead to even more interaction :twisted:

So we will be back and look forward to improving on success, doing away with weaknesses and focusing even more on providing a welcoming, baudy, fun and relaxing place of pink pain and pleasure for campers and guests.
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!
Trishntek

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Postby C.f.M. » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:11 am

I'm so happy that you were the first thing on my list, and one of the few things I got to cross off it!

I'm awfully glad it was a success - can't wait for some bobbin' for dildos pics...
C.f.M.

Burning Since: 2009

Postby Trishntek » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Give me a few days on the pics. We returned to defaultia and found BOTH our marine aquarium and fresh-water aquarium were dead. The same electric circuit breaker feeds our freezer. The light on the fresh water aquarium has an undetermined fault which tripped the breaker. It smelled like somebody died in here as we entered our domicile.

But with the attitude adjustment provided by the playa,,,, it's all good! Nothing like defrosting the freezer and completely dismantling stinky aquariums after unloading the trailer and the RV this morning. Then, taking the RV 45 minutes away to get it detailed by tomorrow so I can drive 2 hours each way to return it to the rental place after it is complete! Phew! We originally planned to clean the RV ourselves, but obviously, there is just a bit more going on than the two of us can handle in two days.

CfM, it was so good to meet you face-to-face! Your pictures do not do you justice. And thanks for engaging Superman! After we put him out on the street, he was quite busy! That shit-eatin' grin never left his face,,,, nor mine and many others! How was your burn dear one?
Trishntek

Postby C.f.M. » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:41 am

Trishntek wrote:Give me a few days on the pics. We returned to defaultia and found BOTH our marine aquarium and fresh-water aquarium were dead. The same electric circuit breaker feeds our freezer. The light on the fresh water aquarium has an undetermined fault which tripped the breaker. It smelled like somebody died in here as we entered our domicile.

But with the attitude adjustment provided by the playa,,,, it's all good! Nothing like defrosting the freezer and completely dismantling stinky aquariums after unloading the trailer and the RV this morning. Then, taking the RV 45 minutes away to get it detailed by tomorrow so I can drive 2 hours each way to return it to the rental place after it is complete! Phew! We originally planned to clean the RV ourselves, but obviously, there is just a bit more going on than the two of us can handle in two days.

CfM, it was so good to meet you face-to-face! Your pictures do not do you justice. And thanks for engaging Superman! After we put him out on the street, he was quite busy! That shit-eatin' grin never left his face,,,, nor mine and many others! How was your burn dear one?

...I quite regaled a bar crowd (my ride from the airport, at 1 a.m. Wed., refused to take me straight home) with my "absinthe from a super cock" anecdote... :shock:

I can't wait for my pics to get developed! I'll be sure to send you the ones of Runaway and myself for your wall of sh/f/ame.
C.f.M.

Postby BabySham » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:59 am

I really enjoyed this camp, and found it's members to be kind and interesting people. Thanks!
BabySham

A few pics from 2010

Postby Trishntek » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:04 pm

The star

The games

The gang
Trishntek

Postby Trishntek » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Just another shameless bump with another pic from 2010

Trishntek

Postby ygmir » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:56 pm

I wish I'da made it back..........seemed I got there to early in the a.m...........

well, next time.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby lucky420 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:23 pm

I for one am enjoying your shameless bumps...
lucky420

Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Postby jkisha » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Trishntek wrote:Just another shameless bump with another pic from 2010

Is that you on the right?

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby Trishntek » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Yeah that's me (ntek) on the right and Roger on the left. He's quite the chic magnet with his Oxford English/Amsterdam accent and a smile of no end. Superman had no reason not to smile the entire week.
Trishntek

Postby jkisha » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Trishntek wrote:Yeah that's me (ntek) on the right and Roger on the left. He's quite the chic magnet with his Oxford English/Amsterdam accent and a smile of no end. Superman had no reason not to smile the entire week.

You need to make sure you get to the meet-n-greet next year.

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby C.f.M. » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:41 pm

I STILL haven't developed my cameras, one of which has my pics from my Retrofrolicking.
C.f.M.

Postby Trishntek » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:02 am

JK, if I was not in the middle of an intense game of Chaos that went on for marathon proportions, I would have noticed the time sooner than 7PM on Thursday. It was actually the only reason I wore a watch in the first place! You can bet on me being there next year.

CfM,,,, what can I say??? Git yer pitchures deviluped!

ygmir,,,, yeah I'm thinking you came around 9AM on Wednesday. Most of the camp was still in bed! But it was so good to finally meet you. Hopefully, Trish will be more mobile and not recovering from major surgery!
Trishntek

Postby Trishntek » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Another addition to our staff for 2011 and just in time for the holidays!

HoFuckinHo
Trishntek

Postby Trishntek » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:27 pm

JiNgLe BaLLs

Trishntek

Postby Trishntek » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Ahhhhh these rainy days bring out the creative juices,,,,, and a reason for another shameless bump!

So whadya think he should taste like? Blackberry Schnapps? or Chambord? One more character to go and we will have the complete Rite of Passage to becoming a Card Carrying Cocksucker!
Trishntek

Postby AntiM » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:44 am

Chambord, certainly.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby Taylor531 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am

im new from las vegas and me and my girl are coming out and we wanna be in an amazing camp and have an awesome fun time... and it would be our first time with nudity but love it!!
Taylor531

Postby Trishntek » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Ever thought about becoming a card carrying Cock Sucker? In keeping with the Rites of Passage theme for BM2011, we plan to offer a means to becoming a certified Cock Sucker! Other kinky games for quality prizes will be played each afternoon.

The certification will get you open access to our huge variety of massagers, vibrators and violet wands. We also have a full array of floggers, ropes, plastic wrap, clothespins, rabbit fur etc. We have a DOUBLE St. Andrew's cross for multiple interactivities. We also have our new "Semi-horizontal" cross which lends itself nicely for bondage with rope, leather or wraps. It is padded for long term comfort while enjoying masochistic kink.

We also offer a massage table for foot washings, massage and other more intimate action. The foot washings were very popular in 2010 with many repeat visitors. We not only wash them with vinegar water, but if you wish, we will soak them in aloe vera gel and finish them with a nice cocoa butter lotion. Not only that, we make sure your shoes/sandals/boots are clean inside so your feet continue to make you smile down the road.

Vodka lemonade, gatorade and water will be available for your refreshment. Best of all, we have a large shaded area for aftercare, intimate leisure and protected play space.

We hope to see you somewhere in the neighborhood of 7:30 & C. We'll let you know more specifics as they are firmly planned.
Trishntek

Postby Trishntek » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Here she is,,,,, Miss Ameri,,,,,, SCREEEEECH!
Trishntek

Postby Trishntek » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Keep in mind that the pubic hair will pffffft upward and outward as her water mist of cooling refreshment sprays.
Trishntek

Postby Trishntek » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Since it has been awhile since posting an update, I thought a little bump to the first page would be timely. We have applied for placement in the same neighborhood as last year, around 7:30 and 'C'. It turns out we will have a rather large Canadian contingent this year. Six from Vancouver and five from Ontario make up roughly half our population.

Remember Filthy Gentleman's Club in 2010? Rudra, the bartender with the glowing gifted glasses, laser show and some wonderful exotic drinks will offer his wares from 9PM until???? He also has a hookah bar for everyone's enjoyment.

Clothespin Chaos, Dunkin' for Dildo, SPANK and many other games will take place in the afternoons and probably spontaneously,,,, whenever anybody has somebody to humiliate,,,, or abuse,,,, or want to find their twisted proclivities and talents.

During the day, front and center will be our Rite of Passage to become a Card-Carrying-Cocksucker. Anyone willing to endure the RITE will receive a personalized Certificate.

And don't forget! We have dungeon spaces for sensual play with all the necessary equipment to suit almost any kinky notion you may entertain. Foot washings with vinegar water, aloe vera gel and cocoa butter massage are available to anyone.

Speaking of massage, we also have multiple electrical massagers, vibrators and violet wands to soothe, invigorate, and stimulate!

Enjoy music from the 60's through the 00's with everything Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd and Santana have ever recorded. Tons of good ol' Rock n Roll with the best of The Who, Rolling Stones, Alan Parsons, BTO and many others. We also have the very sensual music of ENIGMA which is, in our opinion, the best dungeon play music in existence today.

So when your feet are itching,,,, literally,,,, or figuratively for some odd entertainment, c'mon by and expect to participate at RETROFROLIC.
Trishntek

Postby ygmir » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:56 pm

I can hardly wait
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby Trishntek » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Meet our staph:

Trishntek

Postby C.f.M. » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:30 am

I'm shivering with antici....
C.f.M.

Postby AntiM » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:05 am

Say it!
These are not my fuckos.