Idea looking for crew

Idea looking for crew

Postby sir_baxter » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Hello everyone my name is Baxter and i have an idea for an art project i would like to see on playa 2011. I would love to find a crew to help me develop/implement my idea. If a team has the resources and ability to take it over i would be happy to let them take it and run with it. If you would like to make some art 2011 but dont have any ideas drop me a line and let me know im sure we can work something out together

Reason im willing to let another crew take over is, i already have my plate full with plans for playa 2011 but it matches perfectly with the theme so i would hate to see it pass uncreated.
sir_baxter

Postby Pink Daddy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Reach out to your regional contact to post something on your local announce list. If you keep it in your local area, you will be able to still touch base with it... than if it is being worked on in another geographical location. If you think that the art piece is really epic, work on submitting a request through BRAF (Black Rock Arts Foundation) to have your piece receive an art grant. If you have any questions about this, hit me up. I'm a co-regional contact for San Diego and I've also taken out a piece of art in 2008.
San Diego Co-Regional Contact (E-mail: sandiego@burningman.com) - Camp Inspiratum - What inspires you?
Pink Daddy

Postby sir_baxter » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:24 pm

thank you , i will gather my notes and get you a message soon that way you can have a better idea what im talking about
sir_baxter

Return to 2011 Art & Performance